Death in a natal chart

February 14, 2020 at 01:08 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) scormini
Death in a natal chart
Hi guys, I´m interested in determining the death in one´s natal chart. What´s the most efective way? I feel I will die young, and I am very curious abot it (gemini+scorpio traits lol) :64:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 15, 2020 at 00:31
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
Not everyone...

Wait that´s not a zombie, it´s just Miley Cyrus...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 14, 2020 at 22:10
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
Yeah..
Pretty sure everyone is capable of dying.
February 14, 2020 at 20:45
(Pisces) fishscales » darkneptune
I can say with absolute certainty that 100% of all astrological configurations, no matter how auspicious, will eventually result in physical death.

:3:

Helps put astrology into perspective though doesn´t it?
February 14, 2020 at 17:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Are there any common aspects and positions in natal charts of people who died?
February 14, 2020 at 15:22
(Gemini) scormini » rohini moon
Thank you RohiniMoon, I´m going to take a look at it :1:
February 14, 2020 at 15:21
(Gemini) scormini » ancient_astrology
Well, If I didn´t know about spirituality, maybe I had killed myself, I don´t like this trash society. I stopped smoking sometime ago because it fucked my health (mercury and sun in 8H), now I´m dealing with food adiction and maybe I won´t ever drink again because my family and I are prone to addictions. But yeah, it´s a placement for suicide, totally. Also people with 12H mars are hated for no reason, because you know, people perceive mars things (fights, hate) hidden, also it being in libra doesn´t help at all, I read in Internet that it can indicate homicide or fucked up relationships... and that it´s better to always look at Jupiter for partnerts... and in my case they´re opposite being mars in libra and jupiter in aries, I definitely should look for a hardworking, active partner rather than a so-called people-pleasing artist who likes being hidden or hide our relationship hidden lol!!
February 14, 2020 at 04:00
(Virgo) rohini moon
https://blog.medicinegarden.com/201…

It´s a long read. But highly interesting.
February 14, 2020 at 03:53
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » fishscales
That said, scormini has the ruler of the first house (Mars) in the 12th house. The first hour ruler in the 12th can indicate suicide (or 12th house ruler) in first. Especially true when Mars is out of sect.

I don´t think I have to worry about scormini. Sometimes this can just indicate self undoing, as in you´re prone to screw things up for yourself.
February 14, 2020 at 03:48
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » fishscales
Hey, scormini and I are both Scorpio Risings. I understand this sensual connection to death. It´s a Scorpio thing.
February 14, 2020 at 01:50
(Pisces) fishscales » ancient_astrology
"I will tell you that you will not die young. Sorry."

An odd pairing of statements there.

If you were a doctor, they would call you Dr Feelgood...
February 14, 2020 at 01:20
(Gemini) scormini » ancient_astrology
Thank you for your help!
February 14, 2020 at 01:15
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
A Time Lord technique called Circumambulation is the best way to determine time of death. I have already done yours. You will not die young.

I am not going to give you or anyone else here their time of death. However, I will tell you that you will not die young. Sorry.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »