Have you doubt astrology sometime in your life?

February 11, 2020 at 15:14 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Sus
Have you doubt astrology sometime in your life?
Guys, I´m studying astrology cause I believe it can help other people find some ir many answers in their lives but lately I´ve been doubting if this is really my Path. I´m spending money on a course and really don´t know if I´ll continue it.
Really confused. Sorry to bring that subject here

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 12, 2020 at 09:31
(Cancer) TimeLord
I never had doubt on Astrology.
I always have doubts on people.
February 12, 2020 at 08:47
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5
It makes sense to me because I can see how it played out over the last 49 years on timelines. Although, when I listen to collective video´s, no there no in alignment with my chart always because there not really touching on our individual charts. There talking about the transits today for example. Which can mislead people.

Vedic Astrology pretty much breaks it down further. Which I heard one speak on this when all the astrologers on social media keep posting stuff and the average viewer is probably not experiencing anything since it depends on how it affects your houses and aspects.

If I´m in my Jupiter Mahadasha and You´re in your Mercury Mahadasha, you´re going to have a completely different experience.
February 11, 2020 at 17:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There are people on here that provide false data for fear of anybody discovering anything about them; it´s laughable.
February 11, 2020 at 17:08
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » IIyyaarr13
Edited ^.
February 11, 2020 at 17:02
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » IIyyaarr13
It depends on the person and what is fated for them...

I´ve had everyone I love at one point turn on me because of lies and the want of control one particular family member wanted of another family members money and assets.

When everything was finalized and things went back to "Normal", I saw where everyone stood.

The people that you think love you to death can turn on you in a sec because of a lie or money.

So. I say, it is fate that will bring great strides in astrology anywhere.

Finding, Pluto, Uranus and Neptune were fated mistakes.

I´m insane due to being destroyed by life so many times.

I can handle the pointless criticisms now because I´ve been through worse.

I believe in fate.
February 11, 2020 at 16:57
(Cancer) Trevor » Sus
I think do the astrology course as hobby too, you will enjoy it more if you have less pressure on you, and have a stable income from summat else,

Then you potentially got 2 incomes, this is how others go about it too
February 11, 2020 at 16:52
(Pisces) _Moon_Queen_
Your PL-MC is definitely a great social influencer so your life path is to give your social environment a good example of a conscious human being because people naturally tend to follow you and looking at you...

Your life path is nicely supported by your great intuition (12thH Nept sextile Pluto) and challenged by a spirituality that you drive from the tradition, meaning that as long as you consciously rely on tradition, your life path will stagnate...

The traditional spiritual path is here only to feed your subconsciousness and help you identify yourself as spiritual (Nept, AC, Sun Sag /Jup disp/)

Astrology is here to help you mentally understand society, to teach you to express yourself verbally (Uranus 10thH sextile Mercury 1stH) and to make some rules for your were to draw a boundary when comes to sharing spiritual possessions (Uranus square 8thH Saturn Leo)

So, go on with astrology but put your focus out of it to your personal, unique spiritual path...
February 11, 2020 at 16:45
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » emerauxe
Prove me wrong! but most Astrologers in the U.S.of A. are driven nuts rather than allowed to make great strides in Astrology!
I have synchronicity with oddities that attempt to pull me away from English Equal House!
Radio Astrologer meticulously put himself among faithful adherents to Astrology and therefore stayed away from dark matter and the accompanying Weakly Interacting Massive Particles (W.I.M.P.s)
You can change your Numerology easier than your Planetology!
A few folks every where have their true birthdays hidden, they don´t want any one outside their family figuring things out by the most Scientific Divination System!
February 11, 2020 at 16:31
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Sus
"Well, I Will start with ayurvedic massage course soon...my job is related to naturopathy and it´s a fascinating area. But I need and was born to help people, listen to them, understand them. That´s why astrology became a major thing in my life"

Do both, treat astrology as a hobby and a conversation piece. Focus on your main job but if astrology makes you happy do it.

You cant make everyone happy, and people usually turn on you when you really need them. You cant always depend on people.

Focus on what makes you happy. But also be self sufficient.

Do both.
February 11, 2020 at 16:29
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Sus
Yes, like "emerauxe" said, if it brings you peace and gives you a sense of purpose it is more valuable personally to you no matter what anyone says.

Do what makes you happy, to them tell them it´s a hobby.

But, internally think it´s not thier fucking business what you want or what makes you feel fulfilled.

Just try to be independent and focus on what makes you happy but also, sustain your life.

Find a balance.

If you focus on other people so much you will wake up depressed wondering why, and you won´t know the simple answer is that you are living for someone else and not yourself.

Ttyl.
February 11, 2020 at 16:25
(Sagittarius) Sus » Iceblu333
Well, I Will start with ayurvedic massage course soon...my job is related to naturopathy and it´s a fascinating area. But I need and was born to help people, listen to them, understand them. That´s why astrology became a major thing in my life
February 11, 2020 at 16:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sus
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You are the one that matters, Sus, not your loved ones.
If it interests you, go for it, and the hell with your loved ones and what they think!
February 11, 2020 at 16:19
(Sagittarius) Sus » Trevor
Wowww!! How did you do that chart? What option shall I click? Horary chart? I´m still learning!
Well Mr Career Wiz, thanks so much for your time 🌹😊
February 11, 2020 at 16:13
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Sus
Sigh, what would you be doing if you weren´t studying astrology right now?
February 11, 2020 at 16:06
(Cancer) Trevor » Trevor
Mars is showing your success because its 10th ruler ( Aries )

The Moon is applying to it, but its square so not an easy path, but some level of success will be achieved

your 1st ruler leo, Sun in Detriment showing that your not in a good position to pursue it, but the yes answer is definitely there!

also every time iv done the career predictions iv been right every single time! :3:
because my friends are always asking me about there jobs now too
February 11, 2020 at 16:04
(Cancer) Trevor » Sus
As Im a Wiz at the Career questions, I put this into a horary for ya, and you have a yes, but its not an Easy yes, it will be very challenging but you eventually succeed!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 11, 2020 at 15:56
(Sagittarius) Sus » Trevor
Thanks Trevor! You are right. The question is: Will it be useful for my life? I´m in a turning point of my life and trying to acquire new skills and be more self reliable economically speaking
February 11, 2020 at 15:50
(Sagittarius) Sus » emerauxe
It´s not the course emerauxe.
How does your loved ones see your astrology interest? I believe this is the main reason as a matter of fact :8:
February 11, 2020 at 15:47
(Sagittarius) Sus » Amdash
Thanks for your answer Amdash. I think I´ve been reading too much shit about astrology and astrologers and how we are seen by "rational and superior mental Intelligence" people.
I Guess this is a personal crisis after all :42:
February 11, 2020 at 15:46
(Cancer) Trevor
Something interesting to note, Is you have good astrologer potential, prominent uranus, planets in 11th and 8th, and pluto on the angle is a good mystery investigator.

So its a wise choice for you
February 11, 2020 at 15:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
There could be many reasons for your doubts, Sus.

Maybe, it is just the way the course is being taught that turns you off of astrology.

There are so many other instructors you can turn to which may appeal to you more.
February 11, 2020 at 15:35
(Aquarius) Amdash
Believe me, I´m still new in astrology and most of it is still pretty overwhelming indeed.

But unlike me you seem to have libra in the tent house with pluto parked right there. The funeral will have an interesting way of giving someone a white for power,( which sometimes can also lead towards leaderships if you look at it differently)If this seems to be a lot for you personally, have you ever considered teaming up with friends to aid in a much more quicker understanding of this system?

Also I understand in terms of choices, this knowledge and lifestyle can be overwhelming. But the very beautiful thing that we humans possess is that ability to choose. If you feel the need to move forward somewhere else, by all means, don´t hold yourself back. If you hold yourself back you will be doing yourself your own disservice.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »