Galactic Center

February 11, 2020 at 09:13 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Galactic Center
I’ve been searching the internet after I found a blurb about Mars aligning with the galactic center this week via instagram. I couldn’t find more about this week on google, but I did find some information on the galactic center in houses.

http://astrologyclub.org/the-galact…

So, where does the galactic center fall in your chart? How have you noticed it’s influence play out in your life or others?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 29, 2022 at 06:39
(Taurus) nutelina
"3 planes going through our galactic centre is not a coincidence..." :75:
YouTube
YouTube
June 29, 2022 at 05:11
(Sagittarius) esvi
falls in my 9th, conjunct my sun, mercury, part of fortune.

I have extremely vivid dreams almost every night, and lately I’ve been really in tune to nature. I love sitting outside and just “listening.” Occasionally I’ll hear a message loud and clear (it’s only happened maybe twice now) or other times I’ll just “feel” a certain way.

I also pick up on energy from people pretty easily or think of things related to a person or place that ends up being true.
June 28, 2022 at 18:36
(Taurus) Rosincvist » IIyyaarr13
:145:I saw the Galactic Center higher than expected; I kept expecting it to just skim the Southern Horizon for just a few minutes before disappearing, apparently my vantage point here in the city limits definitely gave me several hours to follow the Gal. Cen. traversing the cold inky blackness of space! :144:
February 12, 2020 at 05:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Her big success came in her 18th year, very significant for her since she was born on the 18th day.
February 12, 2020 at 01:14
(Virgo) Anamel
Galactic Centre in 11th house squared by Sun and Venus, no clue lol
February 12, 2020 at 00:59
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » emerauxe
Okay so Billie Eilish has the Sun in the same place as Steven Spielberg!
She also has :153: & :157: in mutual reception which is a power-up!
Steven Spielberg didn´t have the Grammies groveling and drooling over his big toe just a few weeks after reaching the age of consent! :30:
February 11, 2020 at 17:34
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
120 years ago G.C. was near a degree of :179: that relates to Literature, now it is at a degree in :179: that relates to Painting! :32:
The Gal. Cen. is one of the ´mostly´ fixed points outside of water that relate to Psychic Ability. :41:
Most folks were too busy to notice :156:ses race past the Center of the Milky Way´s longitude!
J R R Tolkien has Altjira conjunct and parallel the Galactic Center.
Stephen E King has Salacia conjunct and parallel the Galactic Center.
Your psychic ability increases four-fold just by thinking about Galactic Center!
February 11, 2020 at 16:59
February 11, 2020 at 16:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The galactic center falls in late Sagittarius and you do find lots of celebrities that have their Sun in late Sagittarius.

Billie Eilish has a birthday on December 18th, and there are many others on the 18th; Steven Spielberg, Brad Pitt, Christina Aguillera, Keith Richards, Ray Liotta, for example.
February 11, 2020 at 16:46
(Sagittarius) Sus
Galactic Center lies near 23° sagittarius more or so.
It"s in my 1st. I knew a site where you could check not only that but many many asteroids. Can´t remember though
February 11, 2020 at 13:46
(Gemini) stigmí
I am not sure where i found it, but i think i already met this topic, and this galactic center is in conj with my asc but in 12th house...

I think both fit to me. 12th and 1th
February 11, 2020 at 11:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The galactic center is in the 7th house ?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »