Death of brother during lunar eclipse/ supermoon

February 9, 2020 at 18:31 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Vero424
Death of brother during lunar eclipse/ supermoon
Hi, I am new here and hoping to get answers. My younger brother died suddenly during the night of January 30,2018 . We don’t have the exact time bc no one found him till afternoon. He was still alive at 9:30 pm after speaking with his girlfriend but didn’t answer the phone when coworkers called him at 6am on 1/31 so we assume he died somewhere in between.. The night he died there was a supermoon, blue moon and lunar eclipse combined. I am trying to find some closure as I was very traumatized by his passing. I still wonder if I should have known something was wrong with him aand that he needed help. I had a lot of difficulty sleeping that night and kept feeding sense of foreboding and sadness. But didn’t know why... His birthdate is August 5 1961 in Paterson NJ. We think Somewhere between noon and 6pm. Still trying to find birth certificate with time.. Do people tend to pass away more frequently when the moon is in eclipse plus supermoon etc? I read that it was supposed to be a very powerful force.. thanks if you carn help me

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 11, 2020 at 23:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sinem
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This was most unfortunate, Sinem. So sorry to have troubled you.
Clearly my answer was not intended for you, and I just discovered that since the OP changed the birth data for his brother, my answer did not apply anymore.
February 11, 2020 at 23:18
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Just like Angelina, people started dieing when Saturn entered my 8th from moon. It was crazy...
February 11, 2020 at 23:02
(Scorpio) Angelina
I am sorry for Your loss. I have a brother whom I adore, so it hurts even thinking of losing him one day...

Now I have checked my three most important and sad events in my life. First two were deaths of both of my grandmothers. They were like two more mothers for me and I was a kid, so it changed my life a lot. They died few months apart and with one death there was a lunar eclipse, with another full moon. But my Saturn was also transiting 8th house at that time, so it was also very important, as it is said, that Saturn going through 8th house can brake Your life.

And the third event was a sudden illness of myself. And as I see now it was also a full moon. Luckily I recovered fully, but there was one, mostly two days, which could lead me to death, so luckily doctors were in time to save me.
February 11, 2020 at 22:40
(Virgo) MarvinReal
Hello Vero424. May he has peace. Did you reconciled with your loss after a year? Are you still crying whenever you get memories? Death of loved one is always shocking. Do you know what was a cause? It sounds like untreated health condition. I wish you to get a heart healed and keep nice memories on him.

Regarding eclipses, supermoons etc, I don´t know.
February 11, 2020 at 22:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Sinem, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I am sorry for your brother. You will find the answer to your question. Thank you
February 11, 2020 at 22:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Vero424
System message: Post has been written by user Sinem, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Lady. Distracted person is "emerauxe" and I give him an answer. Because I have no problem with you. Where is this not understood? emexrua marked me in the answer option, do you see this?
February 11, 2020 at 22:25
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Vero424
Welcome
February 11, 2020 at 22:17
(Taurus) Vero424 » Iceblu333
Thank you fellowTaurus
February 11, 2020 at 22:13
(Taurus) Vero424 » Sinem
Yes I saw she made a mistake
February 11, 2020 at 22:12
(Taurus) Vero424 » Sinem
Yes I saw they answered. Should they have not? Or you don’t agree with the answers? I still don’t understand
February 11, 2020 at 22:10
=====
You are not the one who is distracted. Is Emerauxe. Please read your answers better. And then judge people
February 11, 2020 at 22:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sinem
=====
People who answer your question in the forum. Rohinimoon, emerauxe, buzblue and me
February 11, 2020 at 22:01
=====
Who answered your question in the forum? Did you see?
February 11, 2020 at 22:00
=====
Your answers given to you in the forum. If you check. I didn´t tell you. Please, whoever answered you would you look at the post ???
February 11, 2020 at 21:56
(Taurus) Vero424 » Sinem
I don’t know what you are talking about! I didn’t answer anything, I just let people know that I made a mistake with his year of birth. That has nothing to do with attention or being messy
February 11, 2020 at 21:47
(Taurus) Vero424 » Sinem
?????
February 11, 2020 at 20:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » emerauxe
=====
Your attention is so messy and busy that I don´t need an answer. Be more careful when answering issues that you do not pay attention to!!!!!
February 10, 2020 at 21:19
(Taurus) Vero424 » RohiniMoon
Thank you for your responses but I just realized I wrote the wrong year of birth down by mistake. It is 1961 not 1960. I’m sorry I guess that threw people’s calculations off..
February 10, 2020 at 10:02
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Go figure, you´re a Taurus just shy of 2 days of my Birthday...

Well hopefully things get better for you.

2017-2019 was a bitch... hopefully 2020 will be better...

Ttyl.
February 10, 2020 at 09:06
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Yes, eclipses bring much changes.

A New Moon exactly conjunct my sun destroyed my world in 2017. On my Birthday at that...

10 days after that new moon, I lost my best friend to suicide, another coworker friend to a blood clot, and had a relationship break up all on the same day... May 6 2017. My luck hasn´t been the same since then... other deaths and random events have happened...

If I were you, I would look at the New Moon that hit before the eclipse as well... if you get his birth time...

Life can be devastating sometimes, that was the beginning of my Saturn return. Basically telling me to stop putting work before home... I was a workaholic...

Thinking about it now, I lost my job due to the Full Moon before that new moon hit...

So I lost my job, then all that other stuff happened. It was crazy...

Hope my story helps, i dont want any condolences.

Just wanted to give you information.

Ttyl.
February 10, 2020 at 03:25
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
Unfortunately yes, it´s more common for people and animals to suddenly pass away during the eclipses.
It´s devastating.
Right off the bat I notice he was going through Sade sati, Saturn transiting over his moon, while Saturn was still in Sagittarius( I follow Vedic sidereal not western ) which would have been his second Saturn return all that at once, is very heavy. it would help greatly to know his birthtime for his ascendant but it´s definitely got all to do with what I already said...from a Vedic standpoint
February 10, 2020 at 03:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I´m so sorry for your loss. And I feel your pain. May God light your way. I wish your brother to sleep peacefully. I hope this endless unknown secret ends soon. May God give you patience. :79: :17: :17:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »