Berlin Wall

February 8, 2020 at 23:53 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Berlin Wall
I feel like the Berlin Wall just got built on AstroSeek, dividing the site into two sides.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 9, 2020 at 07:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There is no peace in this reality as long as out inteligence is cooporeting with Beast in us insted with Angel in us.

Beast whats us separated, humiliated, in fear, control, greedy...

Angel wants us happy, united, kind, ...

Evolution is so slow these days...
February 9, 2020 at 07:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes. I have the same feeling. Unfortunatly there is no tribal-free spot under this sky, not even on interent...Sad world :24:
February 9, 2020 at 04:13
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Leo Moon
i agree.
February 9, 2020 at 04:10
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » goldenlion32
I sure hope Saturn in Aquarius, Aquarius’ ancient ruler brings some good!
February 9, 2020 at 04:08
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Well the way I feel is the Berlin Wall was built in Saturn in Capricorn and it was torn down later in Saturn in Capricorn. So, with Saturn in Aquarius coming in a few months you can be 100% free and be as weird as you want. You can even tumble around in the wind if you feel it is appropriate.
February 9, 2020 at 03:21
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Leo Moon
When the walls came tumbling down..., Def Leopard... their first and only really good album.
YouTube
YouTube
February 9, 2020 at 03:11
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » nutelina
21 trillion is a subject all by it´s lonesome self . . . . . . . . :13:
There were more than one Kennedy in need of saving; Joseph Kennedy Jr. should have been kept in the Pacific theatre.
Bobbie Francis Kennedy went on to become the 37th president in 17 time-lines could that really have happened without time-line manipulation?
On late night CTC talk show Dr. Bruce Goldberg stated that in all 550 time-lines like this one, JFK was assassinated, he was not savable apparently! :8:
February 9, 2020 at 01:15
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » emerauxe
I’m all for peace emerauxe.

I honestly feel I am missing something and it keeps me from direct comment.

I guess I get the concept, but I have been in this type of conflict before and it never solves anything.

Hopefully one day we can all be considered as individuals.

Rome burns, we all fiddle.
February 9, 2020 at 01:00
(Taurus) nutelina » leorising
True but I can see that astrology is working and it´s cool to see group reactions. Maybe we could really measure it, that would be something.

I´m being an egoistic maniac right now perhaps for some I´m sure but it does me really good to get all the facts straigth. I do have Saturn and Pluto in the 7th house and NN in 12th, Sun in 8th. When I started here I didn´t even know how the houses worked or what they were.

I´m glad I´m doing what I´m doing and I´m glad I can talk to you again for example and slowly evolve and appreciate all.

I wish I could communicate my intentions better and that everyone would see my intentions. That is one of my goals for 2020.

Anyway I noticed that full moon today on the sky... :4: Could that perhaps...? :21:
February 9, 2020 at 00:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Give peace a chance, Leo Moon, that´s all I´m saying!
February 9, 2020 at 00:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My sentiments exactly, leorising!
February 9, 2020 at 00:33
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
We can work it out..,,
YouTube
YouTube
February 9, 2020 at 00:31
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
And who are :40:the Stasi?!
February 9, 2020 at 00:28
(Taurus) nutelina » IIyyaarr13
Oh and tell him to save Kennedy, I´d sure like another space program but without 21 trillion missing. Where did that money go?
YouTube
YouTube
February 9, 2020 at 00:17
(Libra) leorising
I don’t like to see it... why we need to bring this mechanic of groups here ... if we are talking about our passion ( astrology) ?
Let’s put love here again and do what we love! Share knowledge in astrology without the narcissistic mechanics of society, which put labels on people and ends up driving people away...
I love astrology, I am doing my wish list on amazon with great books to help more people here ( because I love astrology) my north node in Aries 9th boils in me

I wish that love could win between egos here ... :18:
February 9, 2020 at 00:03
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
There is a homeopathic remedy called "Berlin Wall"; Micro-doses of the real wall in little pills to relieve you of what ails you!
If you could time travel back to the Bush#43 era´s prologue you´d realise a similar ((vibe))!!!!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »