Hi I am Dian Van Patten Singh

February 8, 2020 at 16:45 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) BalancedLibra
Hi I am Dian Van Patten Singh
I am happy to join this forum. I am an industry professional, happily married, and enjoy astrology and I am a Libra.

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
February 24, 2020 at 21:11
(Pisces) Nola_la » RohiniMoon
I never liked Shannen Doherty. But this whole battle with Cancer is a really sad story... I feel sorry for her.

I never liked Beverly Hills 90210 either,but I guess it´s a generational thing...Nothing bad with this - we just had other series or fav characters :3:
February 24, 2020 at 05:31
(Pisces) fishscales » RohiniMoon
I don´t really care for the phallic symbolism conveyed by the bottle...

Other than that... Acceptable...
February 24, 2020 at 05:23
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » fishscales
I can totally see that. She was quite fiery in her personal life.

https://m.youtube.com/watch/…

And there! Lol
YouTube
YouTube
February 24, 2020 at 05:20
Wow Holly-Marie is a Sag... Who woulda thunk... I woulda figured her for a Cap...
February 24, 2020 at 05:13
"and she had great hair."

It must be the soap she used :37:
February 24, 2020 at 04:57
(Aries) ram_goat » RohiniMoon
I got a roll of nickels.. lets bounce some off those abs..

never could get into Alyssa.. she looked like one of my cousins
and that always creeped me out.
February 24, 2020 at 04:41
That´d be Holly.. Marie Combs...and she had great hair.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 24, 2020 at 04:35
Seems like a nutjob...

I was most interested in the one all the way to the right... Can´t even remember her name now... She used to be on that show Picket Fences...understated...pretty...left something to the imagination...

Although in terns of purely physical points, I´m not gonna take anything away from Alyssa Milano...
February 24, 2020 at 04:30
What´s wrong with Shannen?
February 24, 2020 at 04:24
Yes but not about Shannon Doherty... Not interested in that...
February 24, 2020 at 04:10
(Scorpio) Ancient_Astrology
BalancedLibra is the nicest person I´ve met in a while. Seriously.
February 24, 2020 at 03:58
(Virgo) nani nanook » ram_goat
Good advice! Nice to meet you BalancedLibra :29: Welcome to the malarkey :37:
February 24, 2020 at 03:53
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » dani_mae1
She worked on charmed? Wow..

In that case, yes, do tell...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 24, 2020 at 03:51
(Pisces) fishscales » dani_mae1
"Without the shenanigans, I can’t say I’d have delved into your work."

Score one for the shenanigan-ers!

See... Evetything happens as it must...

Our job is to just roll with it...
February 23, 2020 at 10:01
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I admit, this whole fiasco has peaked my way interest in you as an actress. Without the shenanigans, I can’t say I’d have delved into your work. It’s just not in my realm of interest, no offense, but I also see you’re a writer too and that’s more up my ally.

I see from the internet you worked on Charmed and Ghost Whisperer! I’ve binged these two shows a couple times. Can you share some of your favorite things from those two sets?
February 23, 2020 at 06:55
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Welcome, Dian! ⚘. It is inspiring to see someone with so many diverse interests 🍀

Nice name choice, btw 💫
February 22, 2020 at 22:03
(Scorpio) venushouse
Dianvanpatten welcome! Good to see you! :1:
February 22, 2020 at 20:11
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5 » BalancedLibra
Nice to meet you!
February 22, 2020 at 19:06
(Libra) BalancedLibra » ram_goat
I don´t consider myself a celebrity. I am just a working actor/producer/casting director/writer, and mother of 2, and grandmother of 5. I don´t think people understand that I am a public figure, and anything that is said online, no matter what site it comes from, and whether or not it is good or bad, I have no control over, and the whole world has access to see these unkind comments said about me, and this damages my reputation. I got a call from my agent asking me about your posting "Where is Dian Van Patten Singh" as this was so concerning to him, that he asked me to find out what this is all about. I don´t think you understand that your site is a public site, and whatever you say cannot be removed or explained, and I am a really kind person, an Ordained Minister, Reiki Master, etc., and my career, family, and reputation are at stake. Perhaps I should have used a fake name like everyone else has, but I didn´t, and I guess that is my fault for assuming that others would be as open and kind as I am. I appreciate your apology, and even so that it was bad timing for you, but at least none of your comments were linked directly to your own name and career.
February 22, 2020 at 17:45
(Aries) ram_goat » BalancedLibra
There are good people here. We just came off a wave of scammers and fake accounts innudatnig the place. Your entry was serendipitous bad timing,
in part. Read the various threads.. get to know who is who. Then be on your guard here. And work on developing a wry sense of sarcasm in here.
February 22, 2020 at 17:39
(Libra) BalancedLibra » Ancient_Astrology
What a cruel comment. My family has been in LA for over 130 years. I was born in Burbank. You don´t know me, yet you are ready to call me BS? I joined this site because I thought there would be spiritual people here, but instead you are making fun of me and my name? People do get married, and Indian people are born in our country and don´t have to be Sikhs. And yes, we are happily married. Are you making these unkind comments because you are a negative person? So sad. Very disappointed in a site that I felt would be like-minded kind people.
February 22, 2020 at 17:36
(Aries) ram_goat » BalancedLibra
Emerauxe is gone.. and he didn´t mean that remark in
any way that you would thank him for afterwards.

Welcome to Mos Eisley...
February 22, 2020 at 17:34
(Libra) BalancedLibra » Pixel
thank you. I am really who I am. I just now had an opportunity to look at some of the comments on your site. This is very sad.
February 22, 2020 at 17:33
(Libra) BalancedLibra » emerauxe
thank you.
February 14, 2020 at 00:18
(Pisces) fishscales » Ancient_Astrology
"Do you mind if I just call you DVPS?"

This reminds me of the abbreviation YHWH...

Fitting for our Goddess...

:75: :61:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »