Only one planet in an element

February 6, 2020 at 18:07 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Only one planet in an element
How would having only one planet in an element or quality play out? I always thought it would just mean less of that specific element or quality (duh) but just stumbled across something saying that it could actually be more important than a bunch of planets in the same element*...how so? I´m curious since I have Saturn as my only planet in a earth sign (Virgo) how would that make it express itself? Would it be a point of focus or what?

*"If you have a majority (at least five) planets in any one element, the characteristics of that element will stand out and be clearly recognizable in your life. A word of warning. ALWAYS consider the whole horoscope before jumping to conclusions. While a majority of planets in an element is important, having a planet stand out from the rest by chart shape or by being the only planet in an element, quality, or house type is more important when it comes to describing the well known facts of someone’s life."

https://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 7, 2020 at 03:50
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
Hey Fish, thanks! :37:

Yeah, after re-reading it, it´s more or less pointing to details about ones life. It would be a detail, I´m sure. I like the way you used the Mona Lisa example, that makes sense. The article just caught me by surprise and maybe I misinterpreted what it was saying. It also implied having a single element is similar to having a bucket pattern. I have one of those too, with the moon in aries being the handle. I havent researched it much, but remember reading how the bucket pattern the energy is focused toward the handle or some such...

I´m not taking this author´s article as the gospel either, as that´s the first time I heard that about the single element
February 7, 2020 at 03:05
(Pisces) fishscales
I think that author may be trying to make the distinction between "importance" of influence and "strength" of influence.. or "quantity" of influence...

It makes me think of the Mona Lisa...it´s not a portrait about a smile, it´s a portrait of a woman... But that smile is a critical part of it...

Welcome back btw :37:
February 6, 2020 at 18:58
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Because water sign organs are more likely targets for medical incision, the fifth element of Aether might have a foothold in the water element.
Other planets have a more breathable atmosphere which suggest Aether might have an ankle hold in Aquarius!
Arguments over Parallels vs. Contra-parallels were swayed by Magi-Astrologers.
I think of midheavens 30 degrees deviated from Zenith´s longitude as definitely JUMPING to conclusions!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »