READ ME TO FILTH

February 5, 2020 at 19:49 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Lunargrl90
READ ME TO FILTH
Never had anyone besides the internet read mh chart. Please be as honest as you like, I embrace the good, the bad and the ugly :2:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 6, 2020 at 03:16
(Cancer) Lunargrl90 » RowanBun
GOSPEL.
February 6, 2020 at 03:16
(Cancer) Lunargrl90 » Moon_Queen
Wow spot on. The materialistic vs love thing is very real to me right now. Ive never really had a great romantic relationshio, its always an unrequited love situation whether i love them and they dont care or they love me and i dont want them. So i figure i might as well focus on gaining material wealth. I´m an incredible lover, men just dont know my worth and most don´t deserve me.i do struggle with religon and my rebelious spirit
February 6, 2020 at 02:06
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Thou shalt not deny the cleansing planetary rays! :76: :20: :76: :20: :76: :20: :76: :20: :76: :20: :76:
February 5, 2020 at 23:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think people are afraid to say anything cause they think you´ll cut them. :178: :178: :178: :178: :80:
February 5, 2020 at 20:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Lilith was actually Adam´s first wife that rejected to obey him and this element in chart stands for a rebellious element in us that doesn´t want to obey and what to be treated equally.

You have it in your core, 1st house Scorpio giving you that rebellious, straightforward nature that seeks perfect and sincere relations ...

Your emotions are pretty exposed meaning that you do not have a problem with showing them in public.

Love is a pretty interesting topic for you and you pay a lot of attention to it, trying to find the best way to connect deeply throughout emotions.

You have a wound on spirituality and besides that, great interest in gaining material that is forcing you to chase for material security, is killing your natural interest in love.

You´re very diplomatic, intelligente and communicative and you desire to have non-stop fun and to fool around (represented by 5thH Mars) is giving more to your need for material security in one hand and forcing you to enter spirituality and to widen your horizons on the other side....

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »