phd defense

February 5, 2020 at 04:33 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) minaki
phd defense
Hello everyone,
I am (still) a phd student.Suppose my supercharged 9th house could explain that. So, I am planning to defend my thesis during 2020. Do I have any hope to get the paper? Furthermore, do I have any chance to work in the university? I am an architect without too much of built work. Any advice - opinion is very welcome, so thank you in advance!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 5, 2020 at 21:42
(Taurus) nutelina » minaki
"Made everything look bigger" that´s really interesting, I have Jupiter in the 1st house and a lot of the time I feel people are afraid of me :6:

It sounds like a great idea, space does make people feel at home or not, too much space and you feel small, too little space and you cannot grow. What would you like people to feel?
February 5, 2020 at 16:51
(Libra) minaki » nutelina
Hello nutelina, thank you for your response.

The thesis concerns architecture and politics, the social movements and the spaces they construct. I would enjoy the forum´s opinions about that topic.

Well, I think jupiter in the 12th made everything look bigger. That´s why I am quite afraid for the paper and the future.

Thanks again for your reply
February 5, 2020 at 10:05
(Taurus) nutelina
Can you tell what your thesis will be about? Some people studied university here so maybe it doesn´t have to be all just astrology.

Looking at your transits, you have Pluto, Saturn in the 1st house... Jupiter in the 12th.

Transit Jupiter in the 12th house
This transit will help you get rid of your deep fears, rooted tendencies and patterns of behaviour that are not useful to you anymore. You will be under spiritual protection. You will also be more connected with your subconsciousness and you will be overflowing with empathy and compassion. You may have a desire to contribute to charity, help people around you or become a volunteer. You will also often escape into the world of your imagination, meditate or have more dreams than usual.

etc.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »