Transcendent

July 21, 2018 at 07:47 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user LadyLaFaye, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Transcendent
Ever felt like you were never really ment for this world?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 24, 2018 at 00:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Maybe you are just physically In, mentally Out! As in every religious group after time needed for facing insight and understanding the Scriptures. Including astrological community. Everything is a dangerous cult. Including astrology. The Life itself too. Take it easy bro. :)
December 23, 2018 at 21:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user StarMage93, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Like you were just dumped on this planet as a baby?
Like you´re not a real human, just pretending to be?
Yes. I guess that´s the reason why I started looking up at the stars, because there´s nothing worthwhile for me down here.
Seems like I´m not the only one who feels this way.
December 23, 2018 at 20:09
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
2 mins before seeing this post i was thinking this. Coincidentially.
December 23, 2018 at 20:01
(Libra) Eigenlitch
Yup. Everyday.

I like to think that there´s a meaning or something i have to learn in this life tho. It´s pretty sad when one can´t find their place on the world. Life can be harsh sometimes and our society can be pretty materialistic. But maybe the point it´s to keep trying until you either find it or make it no matter how joyful or sad it could be.
July 25, 2018 at 05:24
(Virgo) Dalisay_Tadhanna
yee
July 22, 2018 at 15:14
(Scorpio) Jin
We`re in this world,but we`re not of it.
July 22, 2018 at 08:49
(Aquarius) devildoll76
All the time! Be careful in that train of thought tho, perception is key. That lack of "belonging" is a true gift in disguise.
July 22, 2018 at 05:24
(Cancer) detectahead
With Neptune opposition Asc I can understand how you would make this statement.
Something I would like to ask is how the transit of pluto opposition moon is effecting your life. Mom, home,emotions, power struggles with other women or even with your mother. Breakdown of machines in the home.... washer, dryer frig etc. A loan on the home itself. You don´t have to answer but helps to bring into focus the type of energies that are taking place. A learning process for all
July 21, 2018 at 19:34
(Cancer) Trevor777
Yea I´ve felt like that many times, but there is no escape route, be cool if could choose which planet we wanna live on, in future maybe
July 21, 2018 at 10:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Naks, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yo Yo... Yo man pass the weed bro.
July 21, 2018 at 09:47
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
All the time! :97: :32: :39: :4:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces