My chart

February 4, 2020 at 04:20 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) scormini
My chart
Hello everyone!! I am learning astrology but I haven´t read any book yet :1: If anyone wants to post anything about it feel free to do it, I´ll be very glad to hear opinions :79: :79:

Also, English is not my native language, I may be wrong expressing myself sometimes lol

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 5, 2020 at 22:30
(Gemini) scormini » lunaria
amazing, thank you
February 5, 2020 at 17:56
(Aquarius) lunaria » scormini
Yes, that would be a step into the sagitt. direction.
February 5, 2020 at 11:45
(Gemini) scormini » lunaria
Thank you :1: :1: also going to university would be a thing, right?
February 5, 2020 at 10:06
(Aquarius) lunaria » scormini
hello scormini,

I am happy, that I could help a little bit!

I deeply understand this except the gemini-sagittarius axis which is prominent in both my mon and I

I will try to explain this a little bit.

Your south node sits in the third house, your north node in the 9th. The signs wich belong to this placement are gemini and sagittarius. So in this lifetime you have to move away from gemini and towards the sagittarius qualities.

This means,the gossipi, small talk, sometimes very nervous energy from gemini has to be left behind, not completely though, it is about balancing things out in this lifetime! And you have worked at least one liftetime to master gemini traits. So we don´t want you to through them away! They are sooooo talented people!
Now you are moving towards sagittarius, wich is a more calm, wise and spiritual energy. You will never loose the gemini traits, wich are very cerebral and lively and funny, but now the time has come to work your way up to the 9th house. The spiritual realm, the deeper knowledge and wisdom. It is possible to go on very long trips too. These are all the 9th house things. If you do this conciously, it is even more effective for you.
For most people the nodes are a completely unconcious thing. And it hits them like a ton of bricks when they hear about their nodes placement when they are 50, because 10 of 10 times it is completely accurat.
So, this is your journey in this lifetime.
I found it very helpful, when I saw my nodes placement and came to understand it. It gives some kind of help, I find. It is, as if one now knows the path of this lifetime.
February 4, 2020 at 20:10
(Aquarius) lunaria
hello scormini,

I love to read the nodes. So far they are always right.
But please be honest, if what I am saying now, is not right, ok?
So, your south node is in very close conjunction to uranus in aquarius. Uranus is the ruler of aquarius. So it is very much at home in his own sign, wich shows, that you have mastered the aquarian energy, because the south node sits there. Uranus conjunct south node also talks about a person, that is of a rebellion nature. Somebody who loves to be independant. But people who have this go sometimes a little bit too far with their rebllion nature.
You should leave the aquarian field anyway in this lifetime. It is important for you to move towards leo. This means, you should move towards selfexpression and creativity, fun and romance.
Your north node in leo is 15 degrees apart from venus. This is actually not a real conjunction anymore. But we cannot ignore the fact, that they are both in one sign and one house. Venus in leo is quiet flamboyant. She likes to show herself and to be the center of attention and she likes fashion, stages etc. . With the north node next to her she is magnified and the node "morphes" into a huge sun. Because the sun rules over leo. This blows up the leo qualities in your chart.
Nodes must be read in the signs, but also in the houses they reside in.
In your case the third and the 9th house are involved. You are asked to leave the third and to move towards the 9th. Away from gemini and towards sgittarius. Please look up, what that exactly means. It will tell you a lot about yourself and about your life. You will be surprised, I guess.

Please tell me, what you think of this.
I hope, this helped a little bit.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »