Chiron conjunction Pluto in 12th house

February 3, 2020 at 18:44 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Zephyrin
Chiron conjunction Pluto in 12th house
I really need your thoughts about that replacement. I don´t know what it brings but does it has a connection with clairvoyance, magic or something else?

:163:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 4, 2020 at 23:07
(Leo) Zephyrin » goldenlion32
Interesting... I didn´t give importance to my 2nd house. Just know that it is hard for me to keep money in pocket lol

People see me as unreliable and deceiver, that still makes me feel excluded everyday. I wish I meet someone like me and get rid of that toxic feeling.
February 4, 2020 at 22:55
(Leo) Zephyrin » fishscales
I feel everything deeply. My worst wounds cause from my friends, partners and society. Whenever have a problem related to them, I may do stupid things, make something more complicated.

I think that is a very difficult placement as well as a mystery.
February 3, 2020 at 21:47
(Pisces) fishscales
Pluto in the 12th can represent alot of turmoil in the subconscious: pain that you can´t find the source of, hidden darkness and compulsions, guilt you can´t pinpoint the origin of. It can bring strange and morbid visions out of the subconscious via dreams.

Perhaps it you delve into these things within yourself without fear, you can help others who have similar problems.

Still, this is a 12th house placement, involving Pluto of all things. Doing something concrete with the placement may prove extremely difficult. And Pluto doesn´t exactly like being "broken open". So you´ve got a "hider" (Pluto) in a great hiding spot (12th house.) How do you draw him out? Honestly, I don´t know. Maybe facing your fears is a good place to start. But again, those fears are somewhat hidden in the 12th.

Pluto rules the 11th house in your chart, so some of your your subconscious issues may have to do with friends or society.

I don´t really buy the Chiron ruling Virgo stuff, so hard to say what house is being represented and activated by the Pluto/Chiron conjunction.

I have Pluto in the 12th and it´s strange enough as it is... Can´t imagine adding Chiron into the mix...

Who knows though...maybe your Chiron conjunct your 12th house Pluto gives you some kind of potential for healing that I don´t have with my solo Pluto...
February 3, 2020 at 21:33
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Zephyrin
I have no doubt people may misunderstand you or not really be able to relate with Uranus in Aquarius and Neptune in Aquarius in the 2nd. This is natural position for Uranus. And it probably is some of the higher communications, messaging, and I have no doubt you probably do have a strong intuition and experiences with this placement as well as Pluto/Chiron.

Maybe you need to find a positive mentor who can help you decipher your experiences with and a safe place. I know there are many spiritual teachers how clairvoyant, mediums, etc. The more you understand what is happening internally, the better you will feel.

You may heal more when you find others like yourself you can talk too and get some support.
February 3, 2020 at 20:38
(Leo) Zephyrin » goldenlion32
I have issues with my father that never been solved. I don´t remember how many times I wounded emotionally but I can not heal without hitting the bottom. The last time I experience this, I changed some characteristics in me and became a different person in a positive way. There are still some moments that I can´t cope with emotional pain, I hide everything, rarely find happiness. No one can understand how I feel.

I don´t see ordinary dreams. They are always weird, creepy and so realistic. Sometimes they just warn me, sometimes what I see become real. It will be ridiculous but I saw a dead old woman who chased me very fast last year. I was in vacation with my family in a hotel when I saw that dream. I mentioned it to my mother and she said that "She is harmless and just walk inside the room when we are sleeping. She bothered you because you´re very young." In my opinion, her corpse hadn´t been found by anyone and the hotel was constructed on his corpse. She was never in peace. I can´t forget that night.

Distressed school times, being the scapegoat of a class, disciplinary penalties... I undergone very difficult times. I always feel isolated but somehow have enemies. Although I didn´t do anything in response, those who hurt me physically or emotionally suffer from some problems sooner or later. They expelled from school, couldn´t construct a good future or became sick. Some just stay away from me and I see their fear. Even if I want to be friend with people, there is something that pulls me from them as if I must be remain alone. Don´t like making eye contact because it is mostly disturbing what I see in them.

As for healing others, I don´t know whether it is relevant or not but I do massage and when I doing it, people fall asleep or feel great and want more. However, there is nothing that heals me.

All you said are true actually.

:163:
February 3, 2020 at 19:09
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Do you have a lot of family issues where you´re always taking care of other individuals? I would suspect it is deep transformation on the subconscious level concerning karmic relationships since it´s in the 12th house. Perhaps being wounded yourself physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, sexually, or others in your life around you.

Maybe quite draining to yourself or exhaustion of some sort. Fighting with self, warring with self, self-sabotage, and sabotaging others at the same time. This is the house of self-undoing. With Pluto which is death and rebirth on multiple levels. Through being wounded you gain wisdom, knowledge, insight, and can heal others through those experiences.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »