Career/ life purpose

February 3, 2020 at 14:58 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) staydreamyyyy
Career/ life purpose
Hi! Can anyone tell me what stands out about my chart regarding career pursuits or life purpose? I am feeling lost lol

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 5, 2020 at 17:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » staydreamyyyy
System message: Post has been written by user jerrynna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
But that Jupiter in Pisces really stands out. I would check that out. You may have a deep tendency for spiritual knowledge and a crave to learn and share it with the world.
February 5, 2020 at 13:14
(Scorpio) staydreamyyyy » jerrynna
I love your interpretation. Thank you so much!
February 5, 2020 at 06:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user jerrynna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have a feeling you are funny
February 5, 2020 at 06:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Judging from your chart I´d say you have a talent with words (Jupiter in the 10th, ruler of the 7th with Mercury (and Venus), ruler of the first house). Then you have the MC in Aquarius with Uranus there and the North Node, Uranus being the modern ruler of Aquarius and standing for innovation and technology. The strong signs are Saggitarius, Aquarius, Pisces and Gemini and their characteristics (intellectual but sometimes inexplicable, modern and different, feisty, free-spirited, complicated and a bit aloof)

So something with technology and words... The internet? :)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »