What color clothes are you most drawn to?

February 2, 2020 at 18:39 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
What color clothes are you most drawn to?
Not just based off of placements natally, but the mahadasha period you´re running also plays a big role in the colors you prefer to be in during its time as well.

For instance I´ve seen soo many people running through their Saturn-Dasha and they are usually 9 times out of 10 always wearing dark blue, greys and blacks. If you aren´t sure which dasha period you´re running I think you should look into it to see if it correlates what the color that planet is associated with.
For me, I tend to really be drawn to the color Gold, light tannish/yellow colors....I´m also running my Jupiter-Dasha so no surprises there with my favorite color.

So what colors can people often find you wearing?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
May 11, 2020 at 02:39
(Aquarius) Amdash
I am usually drawn towards blue clothes but it isn’t really too much of an issue the type of clothes I’m drawn to,
because I like the ones that don’t
show up a lot and have some
pretty good plain colors.
May 11, 2020 at 02:05
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I have little knowledge of Vedic astrology or anything else for that matter...,. :2:

But I like to wear blues and greens and burgundy shirts with black or standard indigo jeans.

I think that Aquarian’s color is electric blue. Which is nice, but I like the colors of nature most of all.

The colors of leaves and sky and water.

We were talking classic 50s colors on Into the Void’s car thread. How they pertain to Fender guitars.

Sea foam Green and Sonic Blue. I do like them too.

I grew up in a little town Outside Pittsburgh ,that sprang up after WW II ,and the shops hadn’t up graded much since the 1950s.

So that 1950s , early 60s look appeals to me.
May 10, 2020 at 21:54
(Virgo) Nani Lei
I’m most drawn to black and red clothing. I love gold jewelry too.
May 10, 2020 at 21:16
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » ram_goat
Look in the Unisex Isle. They won´t know the difference.
May 10, 2020 at 20:47
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
Red, black, greys and earthy tones.
May 10, 2020 at 20:45
(Aries) ram_goat
male or female clothes?

sorry, I´m asking for a Scorp who´s shy..
May 10, 2020 at 20:29
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
In my Jupiter Mahadasha, I´ve been wearing Navy Blue, Black, Grey, for the most part. During the Jupiter/Sun and Jupiter/Moon, but the last few days I´m like I need some bright colors. Ha ha!
May 10, 2020 at 16:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well, I´m another one you have run into, vicariously.

Saturn/Saturn.

Dark blue, black and grey.

Thanks for the info!!
May 10, 2020 at 13:11
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple
I always loved the color black ever since I was a very young boy. I would love wearing all black clothing. Black shoes, socks, pants shirt, jacket, dark hair, dark eyes.

Black always reminded me of things that were dark and the darker side of life that is why I loved the color so much. I always loved the night and going into places that were dark like caves. I loved caving as a kid, crawling in caves with the bats. I was attracted to horror movies and murder mysteries and satanism had an attraction ever since I was a little boy. I was attracted to all this even though I was a pretty nice harmless kid who never got in trouble. I loved detective stories and watching/reading about serial killers, I found them interesting to study.

So black always reminded me of this darker side of life that I seemed to love so much and that is why I always loved the color so much and why I always loved to wear it and everything I owned I loved to be the color black.
February 3, 2020 at 08:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sun Mahadasha. I colored my hair red Saturday so maybe, I don´t know lol <3
February 3, 2020 at 07:47
(Cancer) moonchild96
Mine says Moon- Dasha... what does that mean? :25:
February 3, 2020 at 07:41
(Cancer) moonchild96
I love lighter and softer colors : ) < 3
Ex: Creams, light browns, baby blue, baby pink, a light floral pattern, etc.
February 3, 2020 at 07:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I love all shades of blue :74:
February 3, 2020 at 06:58
(Cancer) TimeLord
I mostly wear very light colour dresses.
Running Saturn Maha Dasa.
Life become almost colourless.
February 3, 2020 at 05:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Apparently I´m a Pitta Kapha Dosha. And I can totally see that, I love reds and greens. <3
February 3, 2020 at 02:59
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
used to be into gray,

but find that I am more into white these days..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 3, 2020 at 02:45
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
Well you wear white you said sometimes... That´s a Venus color which is your chart ruler..I know they say white is moon and Venus...pale colors
February 3, 2020 at 02:34
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
Ah gotcha... So I´m in my Jupiter Dasha period, so I should be wearing Jupiterian colors?

Uh-oh Saturn Dasha is up next for me...how am I gonna get any darker? The colors I wear are already pretty Saturnian...

Maybe I will replace my belts with rings of crystalline ice... :75:
February 3, 2020 at 02:21
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
"I take it this thread pertains to whether people´s ascendant is reflected by their clothing choices..."

Oh, no, I was more focused in on which Dasha period they are running and if that planets color correlates to it or not.
February 3, 2020 at 02:10
(Gemini) SSSSireen
Yellow as of late. Lemony or golden. Cool rich reds. And I have plenty of black or charcoal gray and jeans.

Just went and checked: Mars-Dosha.
February 3, 2020 at 02:10
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
I take it this thread pertains to whether people´s ascendant is reflected by their clothing choices... The color in this case...

Yours makes sense as a Cap rising...

Mine really doesn´t as a Libra rising... Although the ruler of my ascendant is in Taurus...maybe has something to do with my preference for darker, earthy colors...

Don´t know about the black... Whole signs has my Pluto in the first house...but I think my Placidus 12th house Pluto makes more sense...
February 3, 2020 at 02:04
(Aries) ram_goat
browns & greens, earth tones, and lately, navy blue, very dark.

colors I mostly avoid: black, yellow
February 3, 2020 at 01:50
(Pisces) fishscales
Mostly dark colors... Black, grey, dark green, maroon...but also white... Not white pants...

A bit brighter in the summer... White and blue... But not light really light blue

No bright reds.. Don´t do plaid or stripes either...I like solid colors

Turquoise is my favorite color, but I wouldn´t really wear it...
February 2, 2020 at 19:22
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Folks with small foveas or simply missing M-cone cells (green) see BIG bands of Indigo (most of the time) which makes it the all-time favourite default colour!
The whiter my hair gets the more black and maroon I wear! :11: :21:
February 2, 2020 at 19:16
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Hunter Green, Brown, Black, White, Burgundy, Navy.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »