Help with intepreting patterns

February 2, 2020 at 18:27 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) neptun1aN
Help with intepreting patterns
Hey people.

I´m having trouble knowing what to make of these patterns;
I´ve got
- a Thor´s Hammer (The Moon and Neptune form a sesqui-quadrate with Venus and square each other)
- a fixed T-square between Sun, Moon (apex) and Neptune;
- Two Yods; one between Chiron, Uranus with Mercury in apex, the other MC, ASC with Jupiter & North Node in apex.

I read about Yods being difficult patterns, the so-called "fingers of God", present in charts of people supposedly on a mission.

Your insights?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 6, 2020 at 21:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » neptun1aN
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:61: :61: :61:
Oprosti, malo slabije kopčam :2:
February 6, 2020 at 19:51
(Leo) neptun1aN » darkneptune
Nisi me razumeo, hocu da kazem da se prepoznajem u negativnom hahahahaha
February 6, 2020 at 19:50
(Leo) neptun1aN » IIyyaarr13
oh alright
February 3, 2020 at 21:49
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » neptun1aN
:196: & :197: are slightly negative and not as important as :195:ses & semi-sextiles!
February 3, 2020 at 21:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » neptun1aN
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Nažalost nema baš previše o tim "uzorcima".
Ne odnosi se na tebe, nego je taj aspekt izazovan sam po sebi, a još kad je takvog uzorka.
Ma ništa :3:
February 3, 2020 at 20:35
(Leo) neptun1aN » IIyyaarr13
You didn´t really answer my question but alright.
I thought the semi-square and the sesqui-square/sesquiquadrate were disharmonic aspects?
February 3, 2020 at 20:33
(Leo) neptun1aN » darkneptune
Zanimalo me je tumacenje ovih aspekata u kontekstu umesanih planeta, ali nema veze.
U ovom tvom clanku kao da se samo negativno odnosi na mene :´D
Hvala svakako!
February 2, 2020 at 22:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Pozdrav! :75:

Evo što kaže jedan dio članka o T-Squareu:

´People born with T-Squares in their birth charts can also be conflicted and pulled in too many directions. They may sizzle then fizzle, not completing what they start until they develop the necessary discipline to do so. Or, they may be driven to succeed against all odds. Accustomed to challenges from an early age, they develop strategies and strength of character, not letting any life circumstance stand in their way. This aspect is often found in the charts of CEOs, leaders and people who are known for asserting willpower and dominance.´

Nadam se da je malo pomoglo. :2:
February 2, 2020 at 20:52
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The Magi Astrologers call dwarf-planet Sedna the "Hammer of Thor", I think I recently saw my natal Sedna in Aries right here at Astro-Seek!
:152: & PoF conjunct the "real" mid-heaven should be an inner source of dynamicity!
Closeness of orb with quincunxes ( :195: ) is particularly important with seeming intensity of yods.
I might spell my nickname here with four yodhs just to be a wanker!
Sesquiquadrate, octile, tri-octile, quartile, semi-square they are all harmonic eight and not as easy to activate as major aspects!
You can add asteroids and then convert them to glyphs to see something as detailed as an Alfred Witte chart!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »