Natal planets retrograde

February 1, 2020 at 07:42 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) LibranSunAndMoon
Natal planets retrograde
What planets are retrograde in your natal chart? How do you find that it´s affected you in this life?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 28, 2020 at 10:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Linnealaur, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have pluto scorpio in retrograde. Anyone know what it means?

I also wonder what retrograde chiron means?
February 6, 2020 at 11:50
(Libra) leorising » stigmí
i have venus retrograde in scorpio too, i ve read that after 30 years old we can have better relantionships.. i believe that its a reflection of the venus in direct motion on the progressed birth chart.
we could had wait for so long time for a relantionship in past lifes, and and those relationships were not satisfactory. from what I have lived to this day, I believe that for me (with a south node in libra) the relationships that have for me are a continuation of another life. (past life relantionships)
February 2, 2020 at 20:36
(Libra) LibranSunAndMoon » december9
That is probably THE most favorable position when it comes to retrograde planets. I share that aspect and it is my only natal retrograde.

Jupiter retrograde in the 2nd and 4th create a person whose success is delayed until the lessons of faith and perseverance are learned. Generally, people with this position dont get a break until they´re at least in their 30s. Early childhood is usually pleasant, however as they grow older, their luck seems very bad to them. They ALMOST get a break then things fall apart.. they can ALMOST see over the hill, and they fall backwards.

I´ve read that these natives usually inherit the house they grew up in, and that their later years are quite pleasant! ☺️?
February 2, 2020 at 10:55
(Sagittarius) december9
I have Jupiter Retro in 4th house. I still don´t understand what it means and how it impact life? :25:
February 2, 2020 at 10:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sus
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
True. I really hate that aspect because of my indecisiveness and losing of focus constantly. Also problems in communication and expressing my feelings or thoughts. :42:
February 2, 2020 at 03:41
(Leo) RunnerChic85
I have Mercury retrograde...I find that I know what I´m trying to communicate, it makes perfect sense to me, but others don´t always seem to connect. Nikkia said she tends to be concrete--I tend to be the opposite--run-on sentences--maybe it´s my fear of being misunderstood that I go on and on hoping something in there will be understood.

I find I can´t think on my feet that quickly. I need time to come up with an answer when asked a question. I communicate better in writing, unless it´s planned out/rehearsed.

I did feel misunderstood during my younger years, and it bothered me then, but now not so much. I just have more of a unique, outside the box way of looking at things.
February 2, 2020 at 01:06
(Sagittarius) Sus » nikkia
"Tell me about XYZ... and then belittling him or using XYZ to hurt him later on."

Yeah!! Totally true! Misunderstandings that´s the thing. You say something others misunderstand it.
Try to check how you feel when Mercury goes rx in ephemeris calendar.
February 2, 2020 at 01:02
(Sagittarius) Sus » darkneptune
I think your Neptune squaring Mercury can make you feel that way
:3:
February 1, 2020 at 18:29
(Aquarius) nikkia » Sus
I have Mercury RX -- and I find what you say to be very true.

With me, I can express my thoughts in a very concrete way, so my message is clear.
In my life, there´s 2 reasons ´feeling unheard´ has manifested:
1) What is said may not be what people ´want´ to hear....so they shun the message and messenger.
2) What is said is misinterpreted.

I swear, I can be DEAD serious and people thinking I´m joking. I can be JOKING and people think I am dead serious. It´s a truly bizarre phenomena.

When younger: I´d SAY what everyone is THINKING but wouldn´t dare say.
This got me in trouble every time !!! I still ´slip´ once and awhile; never with great results.
(People hate the truth..lol)

I SEE things that others don´t see... or refuse to admit. This has created more than a drama or two.

You may want to find out if your crush has had his ´thoughts´ turned against him by someone who is manipulative and cruel. EX: Tell me about XYZ... and then belittling him or using XYZ to hurt him later on. If someone doesn´t have thick hide, this can be devastating. No matter how tough someone is, these experiences discourage openness moving forward.

So all in all... my staying ´silent´ is mostly a form self-preservation and low-stakes social peacekeeping.
February 1, 2020 at 17:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sus
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I can relate with this so much. That´s why I rather say I have Mercury retrograde than direct.
February 1, 2020 at 15:55
(Sagittarius) Sus » IIyyaarr13
Mercury rx ppl are very very intelligent. They can´t express their thougts in a understandable way to others so they shut them off and keep to themselves.
They don´t feel heard. Something in their childhood (or past life) shush them and they weren´t able or allowed to express themselves.
My crush has this one and he can´t stop saying he prefers to be silent than talk about his thoughts cause he feels misunderstood.
February 1, 2020 at 15:48
(Sagittarius) Sus
Saturn and Mars.
I read saturn rx is a carmic lesson need to be learnt.
Mars rx makes a lesser agressive and somewhat passive Mars. A person who has a great difficult to assert themselves and stand up for their rights.
In my case I feel this hugely in day life.
February 1, 2020 at 13:35
(Leo) pixel
Hi,

I have Jupiter and Neptune retrograde... I read that Jupiter affects my life by missing opportunities sometimes (being just aside from them) and it´s really what happens from time to time. Sometimes I can´t see things in a clear way: as if I´m not mature enough to understand what is happening... and I wake up after that to realize what I missed. Nevertheless, I´m lucky most of the time (even if I have to work hard too). Sometimes good things arrive suddenly when I think I´m done.

Talking about retrograde Neptune, my ideas, and my "creativity" in general are interiorized (my thoughts stay inside like they are emprisoned in a box (my head and my body) even if my ideas go far away in an imaginary world or futuristic sometimes).

I´ll paste here something afterward.

:17:
February 1, 2020 at 13:29
(Libra) leorising
I have Venus retrograde and Jupiter retrograde, my Jupiter has direct moviment in birth chart progressed, my Venus will have been same in October 23th 2020. Last 2 years I improve my way to relantionship with another persons ... my faith is bigger than in beginning of my life ... (Jupiter in Pisces 8th )my Venus is scorpio 4th
February 1, 2020 at 13:24
(Pisces) N_thecat
I have Pluto retrograde...
February 1, 2020 at 10:37
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » darkneptune
Astrodienst gives examples of Mercury stationary retrograde that are two whole days from station point!
:173: :153:Rx is always intelligent no matter what else is obfuscating and obscuring!
Neptune at the center of retrograde space means it is difficult to extricate it from day-dreams and fantasies! :23:
Pluto retrograde near direct Ceres, Vesta, and Juno means it gets a boost from the first discovered asteroids! :10: :11: :9:
February 1, 2020 at 09:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I have Jupiter and Saturn retrograde in my chart.

It´s interesting that Mercury went direct just an hour before my birth so on some sites I can find that my Mercury is still retrograde while on this it says it isn´t. I´d say I can feel his retrograde energy. Anyone with similar situation? :2:
February 1, 2020 at 08:59
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I have Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto all retrograde in my natal chart.

I’m not sure how this has affected things yet as your post really is the first time i have thought about it (thanks for the inspiration for more learning!)

I feel in my life, things don’t necessarily come very easy and much effort is required on my part. And I do appreciate the lessons now. But, really that could just be my Saturn Sun opposition.

Definitely can’t wait to see what others say on the subject matter!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »