What´s the sign you wouldn´t like to be? Not in a million years? ?

January 31, 2020 at 17:06 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
What´s the sign you wouldn´t like to be? Not in a million years? ?
We had topics about the ideal chart, next life chart...but what about a nightmare chart/sign?

What about the signs or placements that we find totally undesirable?

Leaving the classical "big no no" placements/aspects aside (yeah, I guess nobody wants Saturn opposite Moon) let´s put it subjectively.

I wouldn´t like to be a Cancer/Virgo because...let´s get just a bit judgemental. Just for fun, nobody is allowed to get upset ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 10, 2020 at 18:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Luna Alba
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I wonder often how that part of the generation experiences stuff. As I stated before I just have Mercury and it tends to be quite difficult with others that mirror that Capricorn Mercury and ends up weighing and balancing the karmic debt with different things.

I´ve had a few experiences with Saturn in Capricorn, Mercury in Capricorn, Uranus in Capricorn, Moon in Capricorn, and Sun in Capricorn with the stellium. Although, I think in 2009, it was about learning to stand up for myself with those few around me. Which I had a few friends at the time with that Stellium and grew a lot of round them both negative and positive.

I know there´s some delays in getting jobs, education, from what they´ve told me. Life events just usually get in the way.
September 10, 2020 at 18:14
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Merp
Don´t take it personal, Merpy :*.

Caps are still more hated. Welcome to the power axis, bro´!.

...but you know who the boss is :180:
September 10, 2020 at 17:36
(Cancer) Merp
You guys are merpin my feelings when you say cancer. :24: :24:
September 10, 2020 at 17:34
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » themagi
No no no, you were right. I’m a Taurus and I don’t even like being one. And I bet you’re right for the most part in regards to things not going on there in the mind... but then I actually thought about it and mercury isn’t too far away from the sun at any given time so plausible that there are many taureans with mercury Gemini. And frankly Gemini placements are anything but boring. And I imagine mercury Gemini with a Taurus sun would be really cool. Yea Taurus has a lotta boring stuff but their methodical abilities to make the impractical seem practical are pretty amazing in their own right. At least that’s how I imagine a Gemini mercury with Taurus sun would play out.
September 10, 2020 at 16:10
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » goldenlion32
I´ll pay attention to that, golden :68:.

I am that Cap with (too) many planets in Cap. So many it´s crazy.

The unfair part is those planets were only there for a month - January 1994...but there I was :))
September 10, 2020 at 15:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don´t think I´d like being a Capricorn with a lot of planets. Since I know just from Mercury in Capricorn it can be quite karmic in many different ways through what you say, do, and how when you´re interacting with other Capricorns there can be a lot of delays, restrictions, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures. Now this can take form with Government Branches, Working for the Government, Education, Work in General, Marriage/Children/Family, and can be a slow process and stuck in the mud at times when you have Capricorn Pluto in transit. More like climbing a mountain.

For those with more Capricorn than me, they tend to get stuck in the self-limiting beliefs, restrictions they place on their own thinking, can delay themselves, have trouble seeing over the Mountain and get caught up in their fears of breaking the routine, the schedules, the plans, the structure, and not see why sometimes you should.
September 10, 2020 at 15:47
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Sunnyshadow
Haha...so many relationships, or a certain instability, I guess ;)
September 10, 2020 at 15:34
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Luna Alba
Lol, let´s just say alot of what I read is true.

I also believe the different "octaves" I also read about. The trick is to achieve the higher octaves of any planet/placement. Take the high road, so to speak. A challenge for sure
September 10, 2020 at 14:50
Tell me more, please...what´s the manifestation in that person´s life?

:4:
September 10, 2020 at 14:44
I see you have it in 7th house conjunct NN. That seems like a pretty strong position as well. I read about pluto in 7th a little. Someone I knew had it in 7th. :)
September 10, 2020 at 14:15
I feel it´s also one of the...if not the most powerful...Pluto
September 10, 2020 at 13:57
Hey Luna, thanks for asking

I would describe it as a life of constant transformation. And it makes us kinda ...distant. it does give strength and powerful will. But I think because we need all we can get in that department. It´s a hard placement to live with. But it has its advantages too, I suppose. I try to look on the bright side. The mind is a powerful thing.

I read something one time that made sense. It´s like looking at a black widow or a rattlesnake. It generates intrigue as well as fear in others. Want to keep a distance. It gives depth to character though. And a magnetism. Not necessarily sexual magnetism. There´s lots of information on this placement. I one time became obsessed with reading about it. Pluto is also the planet of obsession. Lol. It still intrigues me. It seems like the outer planets are the hardest ones to understand, and none is more distant than pluto
September 10, 2020 at 13:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Lolixx, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
As a person Who looks astrology in a different way, maybe more philosophical ,then A what sign ,I just find it funny 😄 like very funny reading your post . That’s way astrology is not proven ,because people dwell more into what sign reflects your personality,i it’s called the Barnum effect. If you think astrology is based on that then your must be on wrong path. Astrology is is so much more then what sign behaves differently, how would you explain two persons acting differently but same sign? How would you know how does an Capricorn or Aquarius or Virgo act? How you been one in previous life? It’s like acting very judged mental based on a sign not even for fun it’s not nice ,because You are sending a wrong message to young people ,who just turned to astrology for help, ... And if you know just a little about human psychology, you would get my point.
September 10, 2020 at 11:30
(Cancer) Anikey » Luna Alba
I would love to be Capricorn, or Aquarius or Sagittarius or Gemini, or Taurus! Pisces...I can´t describe it, it´s a quality I don´t know how to name, that really really bugs me :61:
September 10, 2020 at 11:26
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Anikey
Haha, Capricorn was spared this time :))...I thought it´s on everybody´s black list.

Why Pisces? :d
September 10, 2020 at 11:16
(Cancer) Anikey » Luna Alba
I second the Magi´s opinion and choose Cancer, even though I AM Cancer :61: second choice goes to Virgo and third to Pisces :75:
September 10, 2020 at 09:32
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » themagi
Well, everyone on that power axis is really misunderstood :61:
September 10, 2020 at 05:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I hate to say Cancer cause they are so misunderstood...............so I´m gonna say Taurus. Taurus always give me this....mentally vacant vibe. I can´t imagine their mental world is as rich as other signs.

Virgo though....sheesh....talk about neurotic.

Nah, I´m sorry. Cancer is the answer. SORRY Cancers!!! :24:
September 10, 2020 at 05:29
How would you describe Pluto in 1st? :)
September 9, 2020 at 23:43
(Virgo) rohini moon » Moon_Queen
Aw. Moon queen. I was just thinking of her the other day..... :79:
September 9, 2020 at 22:41
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
Well, while we´re at it, let me divulge some of my worst placements/aspects.

I also have libra rising. I dont mind it much, but it is a pain trying to balance everything. What are we, like those clowns that spin plates on sticks or what? :61:

Next up is Pluto opposite moon. That´s a doozie. Not even sure how to describe it..

Pluto in 1st house. I´m out here. Wayyyy out here. :32:

Mars in Cancer. Nuff said

And last but def. not least....

Saturn conj. NN in 12th house :39:
Heavy...

Always like reading your post Fish, it helps me understand the cosmosis :37:
September 9, 2020 at 21:41
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Ani Lavagnini
Why Pisces, Ani?

They are soo charming...my Eros is in Pisces and I seem to have a soft spot for them.

But I noticed they are so undecissive and, well...fickle and mutable :))
September 9, 2020 at 11:56
(Virgo) Ani Lavagnini
I know ....pisces!
February 5, 2020 at 00:31
(Gemini) scormini » Luna Alba
thank you a lot! I will
February 5, 2020 at 00:28
(Gemini) scormini » Zephyrin
Absolutely, thank you :79: and good luck for us both hahaha!
Posts: 177-153 152-128 127-103 102-78 77-53 52-28 27-3 2-1
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »