New website feature: "Reverse Astro Search Engine" (= finding date, time and place of birth from natal chart)

January 30, 2020 at 12:53 (UT/GMT)
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
New website feature: "Reverse Astro Search Engine" (= finding date, time and place of birth from natal chart)
Hi, I have been trying to make some kind of reverse astro search engine for finding date/time/place of birth from birth chart placements.
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/r…

- a) if you input Degrees° only -> it should find the date, but time of birth might be ±2 hours off; and geo location is mostly completely off

- b) if you input Degrees° and Minutes´ -> it should find the time of birth; but geo location is just approximate and might be off

- c) if you input Degrees° and Minutes´ and Seconds´´ of Moon/ASC/MC placement -> it should finally find exact time of birth and some close location

if you can, please try the b) and c) variants and let me know your results :P
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
January 31, 2020 at 08:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Petr9
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
lol awesome!! :61:

portable Aurora Borealis :300:
January 31, 2020 at 00:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Really cool that you are doing that!
January 30, 2020 at 23:48
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Moon_Queen
:75:

I traveled around Iceland to see aurora borealis ... but this was actually the only one aurora I have seen there :24: :4:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 30, 2020 at 22:59
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Iceblu333
there are some old christmas icons I probably never published here on Astro-Seek (I kept them on previous Czech version only)

:86: :87: :88: :50: :53: :54: :55: :56: :57: :58: :59: :60:

this :300: is kinda new ... and I would rather explain the reason for this icon in friendly private chart :117:
January 30, 2020 at 22:47
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » goldenlion32
try to use the exact Degree°+Minute´+Second´´ positions of your planets.

This tool is very sensitive to accuray of input data (if you input just the planet degrees°, it might get you across the ocean, because there is HUGE difference and imbalance between geo coordinates and planet degrees ... = second face of reverse engineering :/)

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

now it should get you to your:
Grand Haven - 43°03’58’’N, 86°14’00’’W birth place :)
https://www.google.com/maps/place/…
January 30, 2020 at 22:37
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » IIyyaarr13
Hello IIyyaarr13,

if you use the exact positions (degree° + minute´ + second´´) of your Moon & ASC & MC ... then it should give you pretty accurate coordinates of your birth palce La Jolla - 32°50’59’’N, 117°16’00’’W :)

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

My time of birth was given by the new function for 1610 and 1963 simultaneously!
===
1) I was using Pluto for these calculations, but I finally used a concept of "Sun + Moon + Saturn", because lots of traditional astrogers don´t use Pluto.
(Pluto determines century more reliably and definitely, but some astrologers just don´t use it :/ ...)
and so - cca every 350 years, there might be also other dates with the same Sun & Moon & Saturn degree (cca 1600, 1250, 900 ...); but it´s obvious that these dates are historical - and I kept them just as a curiosity.

2) you need very different geo coordinates to recalculate the same ASC and MC degree also for these historical dates (1600, 1250, 900 ...) - and they often end up somewhere in the ocean. I know about it, but I kept those dates just for curiosity :)
January 30, 2020 at 22:35
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Petr9
A "middle finger" icon would be much appreciated... :4:
January 30, 2020 at 22:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I want that too :1:
It´s 300 :75:

Test

200 100 400 500

Nope just 3 0 0 :4:
January 30, 2020 at 22:29
:300: sparkly :300:
January 30, 2020 at 22:29
:300: are you trying to surprise us with some more new icons as well? :300:
January 30, 2020 at 22:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Petr9
=====
Great :75: we´re from the same line :32:

Let´s say that you were just little bit closer to aurora borealis, not much, but closer... :78:
January 30, 2020 at 22:21
(Libra) leorising » Petr9
Thank you :44:
January 30, 2020 at 22:18
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Amdash
Great. I´m glad this tool might be helpful also in other occasions :15:
January 30, 2020 at 22:17
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » leorising
Hi leorising ... I checked concept of that "Past Life Chart" (PLC) posted by dr. farr (I like posts of dr. farr - he is very educated in astrology and remained unbiased in all astrology branches :15:)

I have currently other things to do, so I will not add this PLC right now :14: ... but maybe I will try this concept in the future and make some simple calculation for it. :68:
January 30, 2020 at 22:12
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Moon_Queen
cool :15:

btw Sarajevo has exactly the same longitude 18°21´E as my birth city Frydek-Mistek ... Czech is just more up to north :)
January 30, 2020 at 18:36
(Libra) leorising » IIyyaarr13
i found Oct 22, 1633 and localization in sea in front of LIma Peru
on this day in history (http://www.catchthispilum.com/octob…) :68:
January 30, 2020 at 18:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
=====
I did couple of more checking:
max 20km away and few minutes aparat...pretty accurate for me

Once when I entered some unknown natal (radnom from internet, just for fun...) I´ve got 3 options in various time periods...didn´t checked locations
January 30, 2020 at 18:15
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
Maybe I´m doing something wrong. lol My friend from Europe ended up being in the Gulf of Maine.
January 30, 2020 at 18:05
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
oh my...that´s kind of weird. It took me to Nova Scotia near New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island, where my great grandfather´s family came from or resided for a short time when they traveled from the U.K.
January 30, 2020 at 18:05
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Moon_Queen
I tried to duplicate the mistake which generated a place west of the western tip of the Palmer Peninsula and I got the Martian Sand Fields of Tibet, Mars did get close enough to blast the Earth with red dust!
One of the Gregorian fiction centuries came up.
January 30, 2020 at 17:54
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Amdash
More exact numbers and North Clairmont, San Diego, came up which is closer than going by the hospital which moved inland!
1610 appeared again except in an isolated patch of water in the North Pacific!
January 30, 2020 at 17:43
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » leorising
My time of birth was given by the new function for 1610 and 1963 simultaneously!
The location turned out to be between West Antarctica and the Pacific Ocean in the Southern Ocean! :44: :30:
January 30, 2020 at 15:01
(Aquarius) Amdash
I really enjoy, and it my amazing intellect that you utilize to take the time to create this awesome option for this website good sir!

I´m using it right now to deduct certain things involving my father´s natal chart! May not be the correct one to do but it has been surprisingly helpful and useful for other occasions!
????
January 30, 2020 at 14:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Woah, this link is very interesting but I´m still an amateur in astrology and I don´t know how to get my natal chart of past life. Is this link something similar like draconic chart or?
January 30, 2020 at 13:29
(Libra) leorising
Hi Petr9, i would love to see my birth chart of past life...
this link goldenlion5 wrote in another post here in astroseek...

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/for…
:68:

thank you in advance :68:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »