The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and the Seven Seals of Judgement.

January 28, 2020 at 07:28 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and the Seven Seals of Judgement.
What information do you have astroligically about this?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
September 16, 2020 at 01:31
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Four horsemen..Emilio Estavez, Kiefer Sutherland,
Charlie Sheen and Lou Diamond Phillips.

:2:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 16, 2020 at 01:20
(Cancer) junemoonchild
The Two Equinoxes and The Two Solstices + The Four Royal (Fixed) Stars and their designated Archangels + The Four Horsemen/interpreted = 1. Michael/Taurus (Aldebaran) Watcher of the East - ARIES 00; 2. Gabriel/Aquarius (Fomalhaut) Watcher of the South - CAPRICORNUS 00; 3. Raphael/Leo (Regulus) Watcher of the North - CANCER 00; 4. Oriel/Scorpio (Antares) Watcher of the West - LIBRA 00
January 29, 2020 at 01:13
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
And Favorite YouTube Gamer.
YouTube
YouTube
January 29, 2020 at 00:59
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » RowanBun
Blame youtube...

It was in my recommendations...

Titled: "The Colon Blow"
YouTube
YouTube
January 28, 2020 at 23:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Nothing to be sorry for, I can always use more laughter. :2:
January 28, 2020 at 23:11
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » RowanBun
Sorry the Louisville thing is the area code.
I can’t help being a joker! :2:
January 28, 2020 at 23:03
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » nutelina
Hmmm... ok
January 28, 2020 at 22:39
(Taurus) nutelina » Iceblu333
Just messing with you :4: No it´s good to see some interesting questions from you!
January 28, 2020 at 20:45
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The empire was vast, many different languages and spellings, but I didn´t know that lol

I didn´t know that about Louisville KY either, that´s like 3 hours from here.
January 28, 2020 at 19:55
Well Saint John was calling out Nero by using 666.

Interesting that many old copies of the Bible had 616 instead of 666 because of a discrepancy in how Neros names was spelled.

Revelations is ancient political criticism of a specific time and place.

741 is Louisville Kentucky... :3:
January 28, 2020 at 19:47
Ok, thanks for the input.
January 28, 2020 at 19:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
=====
I don´t know if that is the case or not, but I can see how it would be represented in the tarot.
January 28, 2020 at 19:41
But you are saying that the seals deal with the tarot?
January 28, 2020 at 19:36
" i could go on but that´s a hell of a rabbit hole, literally."

I know and that´s where I stop with that rabbit hole. I´ve researched a long time and it will take tooo long to explain.
January 28, 2020 at 19:35
=====
"i´ve always thought that 666 was the star of david.

or a hexagon...cube. saturn."

There´s a constant hexagon shaped storm at Saturn´s north pole.. Saturn is the number 6. 3 doubled(polarity) is 6. I could go on but that´s a hell of a rabbit hole, literally.
January 28, 2020 at 19:32
=====
I can see the horsemen as a procession like that. Perhaps the planets following a path in that order. I´m not familiar with the seals so I can´t speak on that but I can see where you´re going with this.
January 28, 2020 at 19:31
I´ve always thought that 666 was the star of David.

Or a Hexagon...cube. Saturn.
January 28, 2020 at 19:29
=====
666 is what people go to when really they are looking for 741..

Washington D.C. (District of Columbia, which I won´t get into here) was originally Rome Maryland, so named for its 7 hills. The US has been new Roman Empire/new Babylonian empire for awhile now..

To me the each horseman represents an ace. Ace of Cups/Wands/Swords/Coins. If you look at the tree of life, Kether is the 4 aces. Apocalypse is Greek for unveiling. So when one experiences the "apocalypse", they are having a great unveiling, which allows their consciousness to flow down the tree, bringing the aces down to Malkuth, so that this new wisdom(Chokma) and understanding(Binah) can be manifested in the earthly kingdom.

That´s just my own interpretation. And of course what happens on the micro happens on the macro and vice versa, principle of correspondence..
January 28, 2020 at 19:22
Saturn is usually restrictions but at its worst especially with scorpio can mean death. Either a long painful death or watching those loved die.
January 28, 2020 at 19:16
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
Jupiter instead of teaching you religion; goes out and conquers and forces you to learn religion and be ruled by it. The church.

Mars is simply war instead of peace and building something constructive. It cuts down and destroys everything.
January 28, 2020 at 19:05
I was thinking

Bow = Sagittarius/ Jupiter
Sword = Aries/ Mars
Scales = Libra/ Venus
Death = Capricorn (pale horse) and Scorpio (hell followed) = Saturn and Mars/pluto.

I was thinking that the seals were the darkest forms of the planetary aspects.

Example, venus does mean love and pleasures; but famine is loss of all pleasures.

If you drink while hungry there is no pleasure in that. Not the next morning either. Just sickness... queasiness...
January 28, 2020 at 18:56
Thanks I was wondering how someone said mercury was involved with the symbolism.
January 28, 2020 at 18:47
My pleasure.

Interesting how much context matters to meaning.

666 is emperor Nero in Hebrew numerology and the 7 seals are the 7 hills of Rome.

I forget the 4 horseman symbology.

I do recall Roman Calvary used a Saddle called the four horn. Perhaps that is it.
January 28, 2020 at 18:23
=====
That makes a lot of sense for me in relation to Rev. 21:6, thank you. :80:
January 28, 2020 at 18:22
=====
Bow = Wands/Fire Mars
Sword = Swords/Air Mercury
Scales = Chalices/Water Moon
Skeleboy/skelehorse = Pentacles/Earth The Earth herself

Pale, green horse named death. Death is life, vise versa, illusion of separation yada yada. Each horseman is an element/planet/tarot suit.

That´s how I see it.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »