Learning and Being a student

January 27, 2020 at 10:26 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Learning and Being a student
So, these next couple years will be a time of learning for me (I’ve enrolled in a astrology university), and that has me questioning how people learn and study.

I’m learning like I said, but in my studies I believe Mercury would be a big indication of ones abilities and struggles.

What is your mercury (include any significant aspects too that apply) and how would you describe yourself as a student whether it be in a real classroom setting, or real life experiences?

When I look at my chart (still haven’t decided yet which one is my go to yet) I have mercury in Taurus in the 5th house. I am a very hard to motivate student. If it’s not a topic of interest, I simply dig in my heels and refuse to do it. Once I do find a subject that piques my curiosity it becomes an obsession. I find the routine of a structured classroom comforting but the out of the box teaching methods have been the ones to truly inspire me. Really I just want to play the majority of the time.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 27, 2020 at 15:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user Author, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I couldn´t point it out but I bet Jupiter and Pluto have something with it
January 27, 2020 at 15:07
(Pisces) fishscales » Author
Which one...I have alot :3:
January 27, 2020 at 14:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user Author, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Probably the overinflated ego aspect :4:
January 27, 2020 at 14:16
(Pisces) fishscales » Author
"i only absorb things that interest me by my own initiative. otherwise, if someone is trying to teach me something, and i didn´t ask for it, i lose interest in record time. how dare they, after all?"

We must have an identical aspect...

Somewhere...
January 27, 2020 at 14:10
(Libra) leorising » dani_mae1
I am from Brazil, I think it’s more difficult do this research here... because there were lot of problems with this kind of information
January 27, 2020 at 13:54
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » leorising
Do you utilize Ancestry.com website? I was able to trace my family back to the founding fathers and even discovered a unknown half brother through their DNA ancestry search.
January 27, 2020 at 13:52
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Author
No, my sun is not conjunct my mercury. I do know that. When I read the interpretation from this site I don’t notice the aspects I’m used to, it’s contra parallel to a bunch of things but I have not a clue (YET!) as to what that means.

Looks like I’ve got some more research to do lol
January 27, 2020 at 13:51
(Libra) leorising
My mercury is scorpio 4th house, I am Always searching for knowledge about family, how it works ... every day learning more about this ...
January 27, 2020 at 13:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Is your sun conjunct mercury? I find that there is some interference in this regard. I only absorb things that interest me by my own initiative. Otherwise, if someone is trying to teach me something, and I didn´t ask for it, I lose interest in record time. How dare they, after all?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »