Astro-Seek Is A Good Place

January 27, 2020 at 01:11 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Astro-Seek Is A Good Place
Despite the craziness that sometimes take place here (like last night!), Astro-seek is a good place. I have met so many wonderful people whom I could not have met any other way....younger people and people from so many countries and stations in life. For the most part, people here are kind and interesting. I am very grateful for this experience!

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
January 27, 2020 at 20:51
(Leo) pixel
I´m gratful to all kind and good people (even if some are sometimes clumsy : I´m so also), here and everywhere else.

Thanks for each beautiful meeting !

:17:
January 27, 2020 at 20:36
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Leo Moon
I so much remember you roasting teens here on twin flame stuff, I was laughing the whole time. It was classic! You were so done with that thing :61:
January 27, 2020 at 20:15
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » boyakasha the guru
I kinda get a kick out of the roasting myself as long as it doesn’t get too out of hand.
January 27, 2020 at 20:14
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » ram_goat
Ha ha ...beings of light...hey man You’re showing Your ( new) age! :3:

Just a bunch of flaming souls , dancing in the Astro winds together.... :4:
January 27, 2020 at 15:25
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Amdash
Let´s have fun :117: the drinks are on you!!!
January 27, 2020 at 14:25
(Aquarius) Amdash » nutelina
Hey I read barbecue, beer, and secrets!
I´m just adding something to the party!

Woohoo!!??????
January 27, 2020 at 13:44
(Aquarius) Amdash » boyakasha the guru
Yeah.... I´m just gonna bring this!!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 27, 2020 at 13:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You need Time Lord for that. Believe me, he´s the one :61:
January 27, 2020 at 13:20
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » nutelina
Yeah I´m down boss :5: there´ll be beers too right?
January 27, 2020 at 13:00
(Taurus) nutelina » boyakasha the guru
Come to the BBQ and spill all your secrets with us :-)
January 27, 2020 at 10:31
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Any place is what you make of it in my experience. And in my journey I’ve been building positivity around me with experiences and changing my way of thinking. For my short time here I have felt very welcomed and have a sense of belonging which is truly beautiful. We’re all human beings behind these screens at the end of the day, yes people say it’s just the internet, just a facade, but those emotions behind the screen are still valid and real. That is what I remind myself every time I speak.
January 27, 2020 at 10:24
(Aquarius) Amdash
I had stumbled upon the site actually by accident when I was slowly trying to do more studies involving how to tame and control myself. After learning from you that I am a Venusean and I started studying a little bit more, with the help of this site and the good people on here. I was able to learn so much.

And I´m hoping I can do the same for other people who are also striving to understand themselves. I´m starting to find out more and more that being Venusean and sometimes changing almost like a chameleon at times but slowly it´s just a natural part of being well me.

That´s actually one of the things I´ve been striving to put a little bit more of a handle on and it´s a little bit difficult because the other people I know don´t really seem to like it as much and I don´t either because it makes me feel almost like I don´t fit in and I kind of want to feel more excepted.

This is obviously my cancer coming out/or possibly my Jupiter in Leo coming out (as you can see I have a lot more learning to do ) but I am genuinely happy that this site was created. Because it´s helping me to learn more about myself, as well as how to handle myself. I want to try and remind myself that in certain situations I should react or take action this way just by trying to remember what Astro seek has been so useful in aiding for me.

Also ANCIENT_ASTROLOGY for being a amazing the teacher when it comes to understanding one´s sense of self so much better.
January 27, 2020 at 09:58
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Same, I love it too because people stalk me here and I get attention :2: And also really enjoy reading your roasting sessions with each other :4:
January 27, 2020 at 09:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
^^^
January 27, 2020 at 08:49
(Taurus) nutelina
I agree Marvin and all. Thanks for being the lights that you are! I´m sorry but I felt I had to expose some crack but all good now! Coolest thing is I´m sitting on a treasure trove of information which actually proves how astrology works. Nobody took real notice yet but that´s OK. You tend to forget you have been working diligently for years so then you have to be patient for people to catch up and sometimes our egos clash hehe. I´m learning new some dirty tricks to do it. Great teachers. Just what I needed. Like the saying goes; Those who mind don´t matter, those who matter don´t mind.
January 27, 2020 at 07:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Astro-Seek Is A Good Place
despite the craziness that sometimes take place here (like last night!), astro-seek is a good place. i have met so many wonderful people whom i could not have met any other way....younger people and people from so many countries and stations in life. for the most part, people here are kind and interesting. i am very grateful for this experience!"

The same for me. I agree! :1:
I am even happy and thankful :79:

I believe I made some impact in many people´s lives, and in some cases I´m still progressing in that.

Likewise, many of them made impact on me,
and in some cases they´re still making it.

There are many astrological features which I would like to see, but it´s still amazing how this website is growing, both in membership and astrologically, active users are also higher overall than was used to.
January 27, 2020 at 05:07
(Virgo) rohini moon » ram_goat
^^^ that
January 27, 2020 at 05:06
(Aries) ram_goat » ancient_astrology
or maybe

"where twin flames merge?"
January 27, 2020 at 05:04
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » ram_goat
Emblazoned on the landing page should be the following:

"Where Soul Mates Gather"
January 27, 2020 at 04:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
An astro campus, sign me up!
January 27, 2020 at 03:22
(Aries) ram_goat » Leo Moon
i agree. it’s an excellent community of people and i like exchanging ideas and having fun with all the good people here.

i agree. it’s an excellent community of beings made of light and i like exchanging ideas and having fun with all the good beings made of light here.

there I fixed that for you..
January 27, 2020 at 02:58
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I agree. It’s an excellent community of people and I like exchanging ideas and having fun with all the good people here.
January 27, 2020 at 02:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user Rosa‏‏‎ ‎, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Too bad! You can stay in your lame Venus camp. Venus? More like weenus!
January 27, 2020 at 02:55
(Pisces) fishscales » Rosa‏‏‎ ‎
:75:

Actually I do too...

I own alot of clothes in that color...
January 27, 2020 at 02:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user Rosa‏‏‎ ‎, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Joke’s on you. I like split pea green.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »