Let´s talk the SUN in your chart

January 26, 2020 at 18:47 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Let´s talk the SUN in your chart
The SUN in your chart..

In the same vein as the other topics like Venus and Mars in your chart..lets talk about our sun sign and placement!

Our vitality, ego, souls essence..and our father can be viewed by looking at our sun..

My Sun sits in Virgo in my 11th house...I do find the sign and house placement fit my life pretty well. Sun being in Virgo on one aspect automatically makes us interested in creative /artistic pursuits one such way is singing and playing musical instruments. .this is very true for me, as long as I can remember as a child I would listen to music for hours and hours and just sing along in my own little world, when I turned 11 me and my childhood best friend decided we wanted to learn guitar lol, so naturally my dad was all for my creative pursuits and signed me up for lessons, I took lessons for a year and then ..just like a kid, kind of put it to the side and became uninterested with it, but I still remember getting my mic stand and amp and putting on whatever music at that time that I was trying to learn and doing that for hours, singing in the end I realized I favored more than guitar- I wasn´t that great number 1 and 2 I realized How hard it is to master playing and singing AT THE SAME TIME! Lol. This placement is always great for service of the elderly and gives a deep love and affection for animals because Virgo is the natural 6th house of small animals, and service. Again accurate, having animals from the time I´ve been 5 years old until now, I´ve rescued / helped stray animals off the streets and even rescued 3 of my cats from kill shelters, 2 of which went on to create our beloved cat family of 5!
Next I have it placed in house 11, the house of gains, friends/social circle and large organizations, wealth. friendships they say particularly with male friends, might last very long, this natal aspect also gives the tendency to become friends with people that have a similar character to the native’s father. This is my case is eerily accurate! I don´t know what it is, but male friends always have at least one or two qualities extremely similar to my father...I guess because with sun sitting in the 11th you view your father as a "friend" in a lot of ways. which is also true. It also represents a father who could have worked in the government / authority, this was also the case, as my father had a government job for nearly 35 years.
And I just found this snippet from a site while looking in it it more
"In a woman’s chart, this placement will bring a lot of male friends; her father is probably a strong person with an important position in the society and her attempts in copying his character can give her a male way of thinking" - I have received great gains from my dad in this life, not only in terms of wealth but gains in a non superficial way. He taught me a lot, and raised me on his own from the time I was 11. I´m eternally grateful to him and will always honor his memory.

Ironic that the idea came to me to discuss this topic on a SUNDAY. .It honestly wasn´t intentional.

Soo with all that being said, put all this together and see how accurate you can view your sun in the cosmos!

What about you guys? Have you noticed how precise your sun is?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
January 28, 2020 at 07:05
(Aries) ram_goat » Mythic
just go on a religious retreat for a weekend or a week..

try it out. they do this too you know. no need to jump in all the way.
nobody advises that and if you try to do it that way, religious orders will
reject you. There is a long period of psychological & spiritual evaluation they give people
before they give them titles and uniforms.

for the benefit of all the other people leading normal lives there are religious retreats and other things structured around people who have 9 to 5 jobs and other responsibilities
in their daily lives.

>>would you be a christian/catholic monk if you said yes?

no, no.. not by a long shot.

you got a lot of water going on in your chart..
mooney susceptibility to emotions and environment.
I´m not sure it´s the chart of someone who´d be into rules and
structured life of a monastery, or it´s discipline and ritual,
but the spirituality of it seems like it´d be right up your alley..

You would probably find a cathedral better suited to your nature
out in nature than in any church
January 28, 2020 at 03:21
(Scorpio) Yanderi
Sorry I´m late to this post. I´m a sun in Scorpio in 3rd. I wouldn´t say I´m talkative or social. But I do have multiple interests and hobbies mostly art related. And because Scorpio is fixed, I can be pretty stubborn in terms of what I want to learn. (I think that´s what makes me interested in astrology.) And I guess I do have a dark sense of humor.

I also have Sun conjunct Venus in the 3rd so I´m also attracted to people who stimulate my mind in some way and actually get my sense of humor.

Also, My father encouraged me to read a lot at an early age though. He´d take me to book stores and sometimes buy me some as gifts. He was also supportive with most of my artistic hobbies as well.
January 28, 2020 at 02:22
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Sun opposed Earth at a high aptitude degree of the negative fixed signs.
Cadent like six other of my planets!
Sun contra-parallel Eris; Dream in neutral chords!
As my second most elevated planet the Sun is kind of important!
January 28, 2020 at 00:51
(Pisces) Mythic » fishscales
That is a beautiful quote.
I believe they all point to the same thing after all.

I feel like I may have been a traveling priest in a past life...
And maybe in this life I am supposed to become content with what I came in with. Idk, part of it still seems really appealing.

thank u for sharing!
January 28, 2020 at 00:23
(Pisces) fishscales » Mythic
Denominations really don´t mean anything to me

The monastery I was visiting at the time was Christian, but it really doesn´t matter. Could have been Hindu, Buddhist, whatever, and I would have been just as enticed. (unfortunately I was not enticed enough.)

A good quote:

All religions are precious pearls strung on the golden thread of Divinity - Samael Aun Weor

This quote was not spoken with newfangled nonsense like scientology in mind though... He is talking about the classical spiritual traditions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Taoism, Zoroastrianism, etc
January 27, 2020 at 21:50
(Pisces) Mythic » fishscales
That´s crazy, I´ve thought about maybe trying it as well but same issue, idk if i could really make the sacrifices that come with it. Would you be a christian/catholic monk if you said yes?
January 27, 2020 at 15:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My Sun is in Scorpio in 2nd house. Stereotypes about Scorpio are totally valid for me; I´m dark, mysterious person who loves to spend time alone with dark thoughts. 2nd house in Scorpio says money is important to me and I have to be careful with spending money because I´m not economical and it´s true.
January 27, 2020 at 09:07
(Aquarius) Amdash
Aquarius Sun. Sun in the 4th House.

4th house is all about the Home, it is about the Mother. Childhood life, etc. A sense of Belonging.
(LITERALLY). This is actually one of my stronger energies and goes hand-in-hand with my fifth house too. Mercury is also in that house as well!

Since the fourth house is mostly based on childhood, most of my childhood I enjoyed the usual activities of playing with toys, pretending I had imaginary friends, going literally gaga over the Disney renaissance as well as watching tons of 90s anime and sometimes playing outside and pretending I´m in somewhere else.

(That´s possibly also why I have an interest in drawing Japanese comic books in America and selling them at anime conventions. Saturn is also in this house so I at times will find myself being a busybody too. Especially doing art.)

Internally I am very deeply close to my mother. When I was young I deeply didn´t think as much about my mother as I do now. Most of the time it was actually my dad. My dad is a Leo son and my mother is a Taurus son.
After they had divorce, I was a lot more emotionally closer to my mother but on an internal level. Since sometimes those in the fourth house can also relate to introspection. And with my mother being spiritual, I utilize introspection a lot but in different ways.

No I have Aquarius in the fourth house and it deals with the mother a lot, through the weeks when I wasn´t with the mother I was with the father. Now that I´m older I am starting to see any interest in certain patterns that are coming up involving how my life has been unfolding.

Some of it seems to be unfolding in the opposite direction sometimes.( Like when I was young I said I would never drink coffee, and now here I am at my overnight work drop drinking Starbucks coffee.)I love the mother and I was with the mother on weekends but I was also with a domineering father who expected me to get really high grades and wasn´t really that much of a relatable figure to enjoy time with. Plus he was also pretty reclusive too. After work he would predominately pay more attention to things like sports and types of other entertainment.

My father being a Leo, he went into the military so I´m pretty sure he was strongly ruled by his Mars while I am ruled by my Venus . My mother did have some issues in the household, but as time moves forward she was able to keep it stable and plus being a tourist, we all know those Taurus women at times when you find spirituality as a strong stability.
(I do not speak for all Taurus though even though I said did.??).

I didn´t really relate to much to my masculine side, I felt like it was sent as well developed to move out life correctly like I felt it needed to, whereas my feminine energy because of the fourth house possibly was more in control of how my mask and energy needed to showcase itself to the public. and I didn´t really relate to a lot of masculine energy´s with MARS and intense amount of mars energy in that. And that was mostly those that were of my own male ethnicity. Some of them were emotionally way too much to deal with.
January 27, 2020 at 08:47
(Leo) pixel » RowanBun
You should ask my friends :1:... But there is something like that :2: :3:
January 27, 2020 at 08:16
(Aquarius) Amdash » goldenlion32
I wanted to write this to you and say that I am in all over how rude is your fourth house any more sun sign are within you.

I enjoyed reading your history as well as connection to everything that you have expressed on this planet you´ve lived on for so long,

Thank you for expressing this to us.
January 27, 2020 at 02:50
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
af ..oh god

We never botheredto abbreviate it when I was a kid ..soo lazy lol
January 27, 2020 at 02:49
It IS exactly what Buddha did. But he left the palace to renounce laylife immediately after his was born....

Then his son, Rahula, ordained as a monk at age 7 as a follower of his fathers. I love that :1:
January 27, 2020 at 02:47
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Oh wait it´s not "pissing me off", it´s making me "mad af"

If I´m going to be forced to express myself like a milennial, I might as well go all out...
January 27, 2020 at 02:43
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
"was wondering why my original post was all lower case..."

Really pissing me off...

I am not a milennial texting on their phone :61:
January 27, 2020 at 02:42
"but that´s how they do it in a lot of asian countries"

It´s what Buddha did, actually...
January 27, 2020 at 02:35
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
I was wondering why my original post was all lower case...
January 27, 2020 at 02:32
we are in this together, until the end

i guess the ship has sailed on the monk stuff...

i guess i chose attachment, and i am attached to her now...

I agree with you, the only way I could see it being more understandable is if they pass first, that I totally get. But to leave them there alone, alive...it´s a bit hard to swallow. .but that´s how they do it in a lot of Asian countries
January 27, 2020 at 02:28
"i never felt as peaceful and clear-headed as when i´m at the monastery..."

Yeah I hear you...

So much more real than the life we live...

It´s not that it´s any more real, per se, just absent of all of the bullshit...lets reality shine through, I guess you could say...
January 27, 2020 at 02:25
You should´ve! I never felt as peaceful and clear-headed as when I´m at the monastery...it´ really is an experience, I loved talking with the monks, and I always needed to hear whatever message they conveyed that particular day...almost like magic
January 27, 2020 at 02:25
"there´s actually quite a few monks that i know of who raised their children up until adulthood then left lay life to ordain....their wives bring them their daily offerings everyday to the monastery

in thailand that´s pretty common,..once the children are all grown up and taken care of, even if married, they ordain."

I could never leave my wife like that though...

The thought of that makes me sad...

We are in this together, until the end

I guess the ship has sailed on the monk stuff...

I guess I chose attachment, and I am attached to her now...
January 27, 2020 at 02:22
Surprise...

I am actually being serious...

I once went to the island of Patmos in Greece, where John wrote the Book Of Revelation... I visited the monastery there...

One of the monks asked "why don´t you just stay here with us?"... It was like he read my mind or something...I had been thinking how wonderful it would be to leave all the fake shit behind and live in a place like that...

All the things that I was attached to in life flashed before my mind´s eye... My family, friends... Women...my image of what I was "supposed" to be doing in life...

I became afraid to leave it all behind...

Probably the biggest mistake I ever made in life, I´ve always thought...
January 27, 2020 at 02:15
always thought i should be a monk or something... but i was never brave enough to leave behind the trappings of the everyday world...jobs, money, girlfriends, etc...

I know one personally if you´re considering, lol. I know you aren´t being serious though

There´s actually quite a few monks that I know of who raised their children up until adulthood then left lay life to ordain....their wives bring them their daily offerings everyday to the monastery

In Thailand that´s pretty common,..once the children are all grown up and taken care of, even if married, they ordain.
January 27, 2020 at 02:14
(Pisces) fishscales » Rosa‏‏‎ ‎
Right? Wtf...
January 27, 2020 at 02:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user Rosa‏‏‎ ‎, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
YES. Finally someone mentions it. It’s been driving me crazy all night. I’m literally on edge.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 27, 2020 at 02:12
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Seriously, what is up with the no capital letters...

This is setting off my OCD...

Sorry, this is an astrology forum...

My 6th house sun OCD...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »