I AM the Real Marvin

January 26, 2020 at 01:38 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
I AM the Real Marvin
They call me the Real Marvin or MarvinReal. Don´t accept fake Marvins. I´m the real deal. Women call me Marvelous Marvin. Men call me Maurice. It would be best to call me LEGION.

Does anyone here want to challenge me? Does anyone here want to take my title away? Come and get some of this. If you want to be called Marvin, you´re going to have to go mano-a-mano with me boy.

Posts in topic

Page: 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
January 27, 2020 at 20:59
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
I never know if he is lying or just joking. People want to know what you are up to but say if I say for myself. My Venus is in the 9th house, I love exotic beauty. What more do you want to hear? Do I want something? No I run away because 99% of the women are more men like me and I´m 99% more man than most men but I just want to be left the fuck alone from idiots and it irritates me when people confuse me or just add noise. It´s not being about perfect, it´s about what everyone wants and how to get there. I confess I really don´t care about 99,99% of the people in the world but that 0,01% might be in that haystack. Needle in the haystack they say. Yes I like data, I looked at machine learning, awesome manipulation tools. Time to see my dark side, the opposite of what I like? Not sure I like crime but crime hurts and I don´t want to hurt people, I´d rather let myself be hurt. I´d like to fix that. That´s why I´m here.

I keep repeating myself over and over I saw it on the forums, what I wrote, it´s all there. People are just superficial. Not interested in that. However if you are looking for that needle you cannot look in detail to every specimen, you have to do guesswork etc. Not good at guessing, never liked that. Moon in Taurus, being sure of ones gain. I learned a lot thanks to you guys but I think reality is going to be much cooler once we really crack the system because now we have _physical_ evidence and theory that the planets do interact and go back! To the sun! Hello?! Someone listening? :13:
January 27, 2020 at 20:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
How do you know the real Marvin? Usually if someone has a fake account, they can´t remember how they react and respond out of emotion. So if you´re in here for a long period of time, you can see the type of vocabulary one uses when they get angry or mad. Certain words are used.

Usually even if you try to remember what you said, how you said it, you pretty much can´t do it long-term.

There´s a emotional, mental, patterns people have when interacting with others.

The one way presents themselves. Unless they happen to be keeping track of every conversation they have over a year with different alts, I would think it would be quite exhausting keep track of the situation.

Even the interests of food, music, movies, etc. Would be hard to keep track of and sooner or later one would slip and blow there cover.
January 27, 2020 at 20:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Finally...he shoes is face and sets the rcord straight. Ah...very true. Thanksfor clearing out the Neptune Fog!
January 27, 2020 at 19:16
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
No I’m Marvin....... :3:
YouTube
YouTube
January 27, 2020 at 18:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ancient_astrology
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The point is that real MarvinReal would never confess that and kept his powerful manipulative positions in the shadows instead. In this mastery all the others failing themselves in pretending to be the real one.
January 27, 2020 at 09:38
(Taurus) nutelina
Crazy how fast you can find answers on the internet! And the internet is always right!

"It is hard to say if Aries and Virgo would present the clumsiest or simply the worst couple when it comes to sex. Aries may look at Virgo and think of Virgin Mary, her chastity and what we would call a total absence of sex. There is nothing more asexual for Aries than a person without an obvious sexual identity. To express their sexuality or feel sexual at all, Virgo needs patience, verbal stimulation and a lot of foreplay. This is where Aries comes in as a brute with no manners or tact what so ever, to sweep them of their feet with a passionate nature that looks superficial and completely unattractive. The real question is – how did these two get attracted to each other in the first place?

Their intimate life can be good only in case Aries accepts to wait and communicate about things they don’t find important at all, or if Virgo was so disappointed in their previous relationships that they turned into a sexual predator, open for an interesting turn in their intimate life."

I gave you enough foreplay but don´t touch my sheep! :49: :61:

https://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/…

Posting as the real fake chocolate paste I don´t eat. :48: :85: :21: :115:
January 27, 2020 at 08:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Will it be more suspicious or less suspicious if I reply to my fake account?! I have legions on this site and they found out that. :63: :24:
January 26, 2020 at 23:55
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » pixel
<<looooool, chantez, chantez !!!>>

Mon Amerique a moi, c´est le Grand Canyon.
January 26, 2020 at 23:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
=====
You mean multiple personality.oh sweet Jesus maybe you know sybol watched that movie in psych class
January 26, 2020 at 23:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well, I am BOTH! Haven´t you heard about schizophrenia? :61: :75:
January 26, 2020 at 22:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
=====
Hmm...I thought you were the great swami of astroseek last I knew. :75:
January 26, 2020 at 22:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
No, no, no; I am the REAL Marvin, god-damned!! No fakes Marvins allowed. Nobody is going to steal my job at harassing others, especially girls. If Nutelina says, I am him, then I AM him. Jesus, how many people pretending to be me!! :85:
January 26, 2020 at 22:14
(Leo) pixel » ancient_astrology
Looooool, chantez, chantez !!! :117:
January 26, 2020 at 17:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
Goldenlion5 is in Pisces land in the 8th house transcending the earthly reality. Please listen to some techno beats while you´re on hold. Or watch some nice cartoons! :61: She will be landing on plant earth in 9.2 hours. Moon in Taurus Square Aquarius Moon, Venus in Pisces conjunct Neptune in Pisces. :61:

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
January 26, 2020 at 17:26
Proof of selfie :4: Take a picture and hold a random number. Or ask me math questions Marvin or Peter can´t figure out :2:

And all that time you thought I was that hansome boy Marvin... :4: I think I´m going to name my son Marvin... Peter is my brother so can´t name as your uncle.
January 26, 2020 at 17:23
Binnenkort samen een jointje roken samen liefie :4: :61: En niet zeggen dat je niet kan, je hebt tijd zat (imagine Amasterdam accent)
January 26, 2020 at 17:22
Is that a proposal in disguise? Do I get to enter the USA? :2:
January 26, 2020 at 16:20
=====
Dutch Passport Please? :61:
January 26, 2020 at 16:11
LOL and my thread go deleted well at least you can check that I´m Dutch. Pfft being confused with a scammer that´s about everything I need...

Very smart of Marvin to hide I guess.
January 26, 2020 at 15:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I think Petr should add finger print and eye pupil technology where you can only enter if you´re finger print and eyes match. Then there would be no threads like this. Maybe even a DNA test. In case of any criminal activity, the warning light will flash on all are screens alerting who the suspect is and we can all stone them to death in a thread. :61:
January 26, 2020 at 15:44
=====
Man...where is dear Marvin to speak for himself.
January 26, 2020 at 15:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ancient_astrology
=====
:99: :99:
Hmm...put your armor on we´re in an electral storm in the shadolands of Aquarius. Chiron in Aquarius (Healing) Just don´t stick your fingers into the light socket and you´ll be okay.
January 26, 2020 at 15:34
(Taurus) nutelina » leorising
OMG so Marvin is my good or evil twin now huh? :4:

I just explained to NickName2, not everybody is looking for pussycats all the time you know. Look I have been hiding my cuties which I care about. I´m not like Leo moon showing off my kids because they are not my property. I like being private. He did write to me often and of course I tried to help him. He tried to get me into his game until I pointed out copy and pasting stuff just is too obvious but Hey, it´s his thing you know. We all know you were waiting for your dream husband but you are far away as we all are. It will never happen here, the odds are stacked against you that´s why it is so futile with this BS. Maybe virtual dating just doesn´t work at all. It´s just so easy to write but so hard to get to know somehow. Why doesn´t no one read my chart? It´s all there who I am! Why would I cheat if I want to real thing? I´m old enough to know to be practical. Besides I´m glad I´m alive, I don´t share much because I know how people want to exploit you. We are all exploiting something from someone for someone etc. It´s no good. People work out charts for others and people ask again and again the same questions. I wish people would value more and take shortcuts less. Shortcuts don´t work! Just for a short period!

2/3 off the video, nutella is just a killah! Just like that Kritika moon.
YouTube
YouTube
January 26, 2020 at 15:23
Boris Brejcha needs a beer! A beer for Mister here! :4:
January 26, 2020 at 15:16
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » Snm Str
<<The main mistake is that we make a premium for people like you. Go back to real life and take care of your business. Nobody here needs to take care of the baby. look at your job and be dust from here!!!>>

Can´t somebody be nice to me? Why is everybody attacking me? I can´t believe it. I thought this was a spiritual place. I got treated better when I was in jail surrounded by hoodlums.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »