Unannounced New features

January 24, 2020 at 12:04 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Unannounced New features
Asteroids, Fixed stars, D9 and more

I guess it´s not completely finished yet and work in a progress.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 30, 2020 at 01:36
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Petr9
Ha ha! Hang out with the Dutch they don´t use Capital letters all the time with sentences and it annoys me.
January 30, 2020 at 01:09
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » fishscales
= Cap :180: Return! :75: :4:
January 29, 2020 at 01:17
(Pisces) fishscales
Best new feature is the return of capital letters! :75:
January 29, 2020 at 01:08
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » MarvinReal
Software pioneers all have Pallas prominent; The Magi Astrologers have it cornered!
Chariklo has SciFi associations, that is a topic in and of itself!
January 25, 2020 at 22:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I am used to on Chiron, Juno, Eros, Psyche, Vesta, Ceres, Pallas probably has no meaning. None of others. But I am using Chariklo, which is not on offer here. Even those I am using have almost no meaning.
January 25, 2020 at 15:19
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » MarvinReal
I know some asteroids and stars. I just wasn´t familar with some of the one´s which are listed here. I know there´s a huge list of stuff on Astrodienst. Just would take forever going through all of them.
January 25, 2020 at 15:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 3ofSwords, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Very cool :25: still have no clue what I am looking at though :61:
January 25, 2020 at 09:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
You´re welcome, goldenlion5. I am surprised that you doesn´t know about stars :98:
January 25, 2020 at 03:25
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » MarvinReal
Thank you Marvin. I will check it out.
January 25, 2020 at 02:44
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » MarvinReal
:1:
This is the first finding out for me that Deneb is at the longitude of my Saturn!
The Trans-Neptunian Objects, Haumea, Makemake, Sedna, Eris are the most important Dwarf-planets!
Aldebaran :192: Antares, we ALL have that!
January 24, 2020 at 18:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
They aren´t changing position that much, except of the Proper Motion of a star, which is the apparent angular motion of a star across the sky with respect to more distant stars.

Typical proper motion is ~0.1 arcsec/year.
Largest: 10.25 arcsec/yr (Barnard´s Star).

Regardless of that, it affects tight aspects, especially conjunct, with angles and planets, in individual´s horoscope.

Irregular movement of the Earth itself and precession of the equinoxes, are another reasons why star constellations, the basis of astrology of signs, should be based on sidereal zodiac rather than tropical. That´s why Antares ended up in Sagittarius and Spica ended up in Libra, amongst other atrocities in case of other stars. However, some are of different viewpoint on it´s importance.

Here some info about stars in astrology
https://astrologyking.com/fixed-sta…

Asteroids are interesting addition as well.
January 24, 2020 at 17:52
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
The fixed stars are pretty much generational aren´t they.
January 24, 2020 at 12:10
(Scorpio) Angelina
Juhu, nice! :)
But sadly asteroids function isn´t there in synastry chart

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »