Chiron and healing karmic wounds

January 23, 2020 at 09:52 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Chiron and healing karmic wounds
Im going to put a trigger warning on this for those who are sensitive to the topic, so read no further if any type of childhood abuse triggers you.

I’m working diligently using all the tools I can find to better myself. I suffer from PTSD due to complex childhood trauma. I’ve been attacking it with therapy, medications both holistic and western medicine, and spiritually. The problem is, I’m lost right now. I no longer know what I’m fighting.

I’ve come to forgive the sexual abuse from my biological father. I can eve understand why he did it, because it happened to him and it was all he ever knew. I forgave and let go of the physical abuse from my step father. I’ll never know why he took so much anger out on me and my siblings and he will never see the harm he did, but I can let that go because that fear and hate isn’t for me. I’ve been working on the emotional abuses as well. I changed the way my mind had been misled and am now seeing the positive about myself and healing there.

But I can’t get over what appears to be my last hurdle, and I cannot see what it is in order to attack it. I would be super appreciative if someone could take a peek at my Chrion placement and tell me what they see. I’m hoping for inspiration to hit in regards to healing this last bit of karma.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
January 23, 2020 at 18:55
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
i think you have to remember it´s a life long journey. Sure, back when I was in Saturn in Capricorn in 1989 and along the way I was doing a lot of Aries in Chiron healing. At the same time your wounded along the way. I think sometimes the younger generation gets way ahead of themselves since you really have to still go through certain events, relationships, and you´re trying to heal your Aries in Chiron way before your Aries in Chiron Return.

Which I can tell you is completely different then when I was younger believing I was healing. To a certain degree I was, but until you hit that mid-life crisis and passage of clearing out a lot of karma and entering the Chiron Return it´s not the same.

When I was 19 it was Cancer in Chiron transit, Libra Chiron Transit in 1996 I think it was, Capricorn in Chiron transit in 2004 or 2005, and now Aries in Chiron. (Cardinal)

Fortunately, when you´re in Chiron Transits you´re actually healing the wounds it brings up under the specific transit and what house?

Then you have your Chiron Wounds in a specific Archetype when transits and relationships aspect it.
January 23, 2020 at 18:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » David Evans
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hmmm, perhaps donate to a charity, or work for one?
January 23, 2020 at 18:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Since it is 6th and Taurus, perhaps how to accept health issues (6th), how to serve another(also 6th), or perhaps loss of possession (2nd house ruled by Taurus)
January 23, 2020 at 17:46
(Virgo) rohini moon » dani_mae1
Aw. Adorable!
January 23, 2020 at 17:27
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » rohini moon
I’m so sorry for your loss. This is a front view of Boots (aka Boots McGee) and Brooklyn (aka Lil Bit)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 23, 2020 at 17:18
She really was..miss her everyday,
January 23, 2020 at 17:17
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » rohini moon
Aw, Rory is beautiful!
January 23, 2020 at 17:13
My beautiful Maine coon Rory.. :42: :42:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 23, 2020 at 14:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dani_mae1
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It´s so great to read things like this. I´m so happy for you! Good job! I know it´s hard but it´ll pay off. Just keep going and soon you´ll make bigger and bigger steps to success.
January 23, 2020 at 13:49
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » darkneptune
I took your advice this morning and broke my routine. It really freaked me out at first but then I remembered my coping mechanisms and I have everything under control but I feel GREAT.

If I’m truly honest with myself, I have been living with fear of failure. Specifically using my tools in real life situations successfully. But this morning I proved to myself I CAN do it.

Look at the gift you’ve given me today with just your pure words! Thank you so damn much! Like, a weight has been lifted off of me. It’s so profound.
January 23, 2020 at 12:22
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » N_thecat
The white and black one is part Maine coon and the rest American long hair. The grey one is just a domestic short hair mutt. Both are super cuddly. One sleeps at my crown the other between my legs every night.
January 23, 2020 at 12:03
(Pisces) N_thecat » dani_mae1
They are lovely :12: I love :92: especially these all white or with white and black coat or grey like Russian Blue.I really want to have one Russian Blue :3: Is this grey one a member of "family" like Russian Blue or Brirish Shorthair? I am not sure because I see only their back... :3:
January 23, 2020 at 11:46
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Of course you have to listen to me. Not because I´m smart but you´d feel better.
January 23, 2020 at 11:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » N_thecat
=====
I can´t wait to move away from my dad and finally get some pet. He hates animals and he doesn´t let me to have some pet in apartment. I can´t understand him. People who don´t like animals are bad. That´s all.
January 23, 2020 at 11:38
I’ll take that advice to heart. I definitely do need to relax more. I am too hyper vigilant.
January 23, 2020 at 11:36
=====
Oh yes. I´ve read in that article that you shouldn´t give so much attention to perfectly do your routine. Just relax. I know it´s hard but life it´s too short for worrying about that things.
January 23, 2020 at 11:36
(Pisces) N_thecat » darkneptune
I have Neptune in 6th house and it´s like a special bond between me and pets...We understand each other and I know that they feel and have a soul,often better soul than we humans.
Yes, I believe that animals can heal us, especially with that Chiron in 6th :1:
January 23, 2020 at 11:35
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Moon_Queen
Wow, I’ve never been able to put it together like that. And it’s only recently that I have become more in tune with my intuition. It’s actually quite intrusive. The most recent example I can give of this is last week. I received an image of handcuffs out of no where quite jarringly. And with it came a feeling of foreboding and urgency in regards to my family. I was so upset over the feeling it gave me I texted my husband while he was at work along with my inner circle to see if everyone was ok. The next day my eldest daughter was assaulted by another child very badly and the attacking child was arrested. I only get fragments never a clear concise message, and this was the first one I received that I ever followed up on. I’m trying to listen Universe, I truly am lol
January 23, 2020 at 11:25
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Looking at your (sidereal - I´m using sidereal) chart now, every single placement can testify that you are now.

7thH NN:191:Fortuna in Gemini indicates happiness and emotional exaltation that comes trough others that you heal using knowledge that you gathered thanx to your wounds (7thH ruler Mercury hurt by Chiron on daily basis - from 6thH)

Yor 12thH Scorpio Jupiter :191: Uranus along with 1stH Sag Naptune :191: SN indicates huuuuge unconscious knowledge (intuition) related to love and spirituality that is popping up every-time it needed, making you able to find solution for every spiritual problem (yours and of others)

UR-Jup opp Venus (DC) trine Moon - you tend to be very pleasant to people you relate to and, if they need help, it take some time for you to wait right cure to come up but it comes up every time and that do not cure only them but strengthened and enriched your knowledge ....
January 23, 2020 at 11:06
I researched a bit and something that struck me was healer abilities with this placement. I can sense a person with trauma or any mental illnesses by just looking at them. It’s pretty common for survivors to be able to do. I do have a overwhelming desire all the time to be a mental health advocate. I’ve been pretty transparent with my own journey and it’s definitely helped others start their own path to healing which makes me ecstatic. Could my placement have something to do with this?
January 23, 2020 at 10:58
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You´re welcome!

It is hard, as hell, to fight all those things, but it is sure so possible (even inevitable) to win :15: :79:
January 23, 2020 at 10:49
Thank you for sharing your story with me. I am pleased to meet a fellow warrior. Your words are very touching. Thanks for peeking at my placement. I’ll research mercury and chrion more now that you’ve pointed me down that direction! Thank you thank you thank you!
January 23, 2020 at 10:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I gathered great amount of traumas from childhood and all the way until my 32nd year of life.

My father was cool but he hated me on some level I could not explain and understand back than.

Later, when I saw our composite chart I saw he was a such strong man, since with bad energy like we had in composite, I could get easily killed if he were weaker (he was too cruel to me, giving me impossible rules to follow - Cinderella and stepmother - like), but he sustained and besides all negativity he served me, I started to respect him after I found out for this energy base of our relation. I annoyed him energetically to the point of blowing up and he probably fight with himself constantly to accept me...

Besides this I´m a war child growing up in war zone facing with death every single day. I was watching people dying everyday and I was using my mEtamathic calculations to count when will someone close to me or myself come to point to get killed. I mastered in superstition, fear, self delusion...

Until the age of 23 I got totally messed up and disorientated and lost all my life enthusiasm ... thinking, if this is the best part of my life, as older people testify, than fuck all this shit...

But that was just one isolated thought that had no power to put me on the surface, I needed 9 more years...

At the moment when my prog Lilith made conjunction with my progressed MC my father passed away and I started my personal rebellion. That lose triggered me to rise above all that dirt and pain.

and so on...

Now I can only feel that we are all same divine creatures covered with different cloaks of mixed physical, mental, emotional, energy... body, so if you fight the cloaks in others you´ll only hurt the divine creature since only thing alive is that divine creature, everything else is just an illusion (dead cloak) ...We just have to look at each other beyond our differences that come from all that is not alive.
Your father was just cloak oriented (so to speak - unaware), so by hurting your cloak (physical, emotional ...body) he only made divine creature in you to suffer but you have to bare on mind that, that was not divine creature in him that hurt you, but that poor cloak he couldn´t (as divine creature) overcome back than...

The core of every human is not the beast but the pure divine angel that want to rise and unite.

You do have difficult Chiron-Mercury I have Chiron-Venus but everybody has something, right, and even best natal chart can be corrupted by life circumstances and every bad chart can turn to best ...
January 23, 2020 at 10:38
I have a very specific routine I stick to because getting out of routine is a trigger for me. I am thoroughly working on it by being more spontaneous but driving gives me anxiety and panic attacks so I’m utilizing tools to overcome that as well.

In regards to listening to my parents I was a pretty good child because of the fear of being physically hurt all the time. I didn’t go “wild” till I left home.

Mom was a stickler though for routine though and time. All about time, if I was on time I was considered late, it was always be a minimum of 5 minutes early but because we were living in fear we were always like 30 minutes early and till this day I have issues with being too early to everrrrything.
January 23, 2020 at 10:32
=====
Y´all are so cute, send you many hugs! :79:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »