Neptune dominant..

January 22, 2020 at 07:56 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Slasv, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Neptune dominant..
What can you say about a neptune dominant people?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 3, 2020 at 14:45
(Leo) Zephyrin
Generally they like aesthetic things and involve in arts (fine arts, sculpture etc.). They may have an attractive personality that brings them popularity. It is an ideal artist placement as far as I know.

If there´s an also Moon dominant with Neptune dominant, they should be careful not to be hurt and manipulated by people and not to be over emotional.
February 3, 2020 at 00:41
(Aries) Bexstar » darkneptune
Resonates with me..still cant decide if it´s a blessing or a curse sometimes ?‍♀️
February 2, 2020 at 23:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Great article about Neptune :159: :76:

http://www.canaryquillastrology.com/…
January 23, 2020 at 11:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dani_mae1
System message: Post has been written by user Rosa‏‏‎ ‎, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I’ve always been quite interested in spirituality also! As a kid I would dream of practicing Wicca, because I love how connected to nature it is, but in a very mystical way. I would also obsess over anything paranormal. I would watch this youtube channel that was all about contacting the dead through an Ouija board, and they would somehow always end up talking to Zozo, the demon of the Ouija board... Looking back it was definitely staged and made up, but I enjoyed their live streams nonetheless! :4:
January 23, 2020 at 10:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Bexstar
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh yes, music is inevitable part of daydreaming. In our case, driving in the car while music plays. Love it.
January 23, 2020 at 10:25
Lol me to regarding driving but with music! One of my favorite things to do to escape.. but must be on an open road void of traffic.
January 23, 2020 at 10:24
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Neptune is my 3rd dominant planet according to this website. I’ve found it presents itself in my spirituality. I tend to do everything with an air of the unseen realm in my real life daily encounters. I am drawn more to the spiritual world vs this realm. I think it physically manifested as well in my eyes—they’re a real piercing blue. Curious to see what everyone else says.
January 23, 2020 at 10:19
Love moon in pisces people! I have venus in pisces also in the 12th.
January 22, 2020 at 21:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rosa‏‏‎ ‎
=====
:61: :61: :61: huge mood
After expectations fail, I feel so down and fall in self destruction.
January 22, 2020 at 21:15
System message: Post has been written by user Slasv, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
So truee! it is like we are cursed by what makes us so happy
January 22, 2020 at 21:12
=====
Omg that´s me i do that too :4:
January 22, 2020 at 20:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » darkneptune
System message: Post has been written by user Rosa‏‏‎ ‎, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yup! I become certain that something will happen, because I dream of it so much, and then it won’t happen because the chances of it happening are close to zero and I’ll still have the AUDACITY to react like:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 22, 2020 at 20:50
=====
Oh yes. Expectations kill me every single time. They destroyed me when I was starting high school because I fantasized about unreal situations. Now they destroyed me when I started as a freshman. I always say I won´t have any expectations but Neptune screw me always with its imagination and idealism.
January 22, 2020 at 20:40
=====
I feel like Neptune probably disappoints you the most. As someone who’s always fantasizing and creating the perfect world and reality in my head I’m bound to be disappointed when reality sinks in. Dating can be especially hard, because you almost expect your partner to understand you and fulfill your expectations without actually communicating about them, and since no one can really read your mind you’re left disappointed, because it didn’t go exactly like you wanted it to go in your head.
January 22, 2020 at 20:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Bexstar
=====
Hello.
I find your notice about projection very interesting.
Btw, how you handle your Moon in Pisces? Welcome to the club of overemotional and messed up Pisces Moon.
January 22, 2020 at 20:28
(Aries) Bexstar
Following. I am Neptune dominant also. I would say it makes me highly creative, intuitive, spiritual? I´ve also have had a few mystical experiences as well. Another thing I´ve noticed is people tend to see themselves in me so I experience a lot of projection, acting like a mirror to others.
January 22, 2020 at 20:17
=====
´and you feel like you need to change yourself physically or mentally as a person to feel more comfortable with yourself to make those dreams into a reality?´
Why I find this part so relateable? That´s exactly what I wanted to type in previous post but it´s difficult to say it in English for me because it´s not my native language. And even harder when you are dreamer who wants to connect all your mostly abstract thoughts into clear sentence. But yes. I totally understand you. That´s why I have so good connection with water signs.
January 22, 2020 at 20:05
=====
Yes! Do you ever daydream and think ”I couldn’t do this until I am this and that...” and you feel like you need to change yourself physically or mentally as a person to feel more comfortable with yourself to make those dreams into a reality? Am I making any sense? :4: I feel like I’m always changing myself in my dreams.
January 22, 2020 at 20:01
=====
Do I even have to type ´Same.´? I love car rides so much. One day when I´ll drive I think car will be my favourite place. I would turn off my mobile and just ride somewhere.
Oh yes, I have my imaginary world where I am completely different from this life, with people I created in my head to be my friends. My whole life is so different from this real. You know, sometimes I love to escape there but sometimes it makes me so depressed because it´s so different than my life.
January 22, 2020 at 19:49
=====
I can 100% relate! Sometimes I’ll ask to tag along on car rides if a family member is driving somewhere just so I can daydream in the car. :61: I love being in my head. I could lay down and stare at a wall for an hour, and just dream my life away. It’s almost like watching a movie!
January 22, 2020 at 19:40
=====
Totally agree. I feel Neptune´s energy mostly in my imagination. I´m so dreamy you can´t even imagine. I can daydream and get out of reality everytime and everywhere. I experience ordinary things like swimming, riding or even walking on some other level. I feel like I´m in some music video. Kinda hard to explain.
January 22, 2020 at 18:26
=====
I’ve read this article before, and I agree! Neptune is my second most dominant, yet I still very much feel the effects of it. I’ve found that Neptune can make you overindulge in the pleasures of life. It is the planet of fantasy after all. Anything that can make you feel a little higher is most likely your friend as a Neptunian. Whatever that is for you. You can probably really get in your head in a way that makes pleasurable moments feel very fuzzy and intoxicating, even more than they already are! I’ve noticed in my personal experience that if I am in a moment like that with someone I often confuse those feelings of intoxication with being in love with that person, even though that feeling is mostly caused by me being so in my head therefore I could get that feeling no matter who I am with and more often than not it’s not actually love for that person, but love for the feeling.
January 22, 2020 at 08:35
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The Uighurs attacked Chinese with vaccine needles because they know the Pacific Seaboard Chinese are much less frequently vaccinated than themselves!
The Chinese may have the most freedom in the Astral Realm which relates to :159: and almost as psychic :160:
:151: can be very creative and the Galactic Center can be very psychic.
:156: had to fill in for :159: prior to 1846.
If the Occult has hold of you to a fault then :157: is the planet for you!
January 22, 2020 at 08:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I have Neptune dominant in my chart and here is the most accurate article about it: "Neptune is the planet of imagination, arts, and expanded or altered states of consciousness. It is a feminine, warm, humid planet and it rules the sign of Pisces.

This planet gives a lot of inspiration to their natives. The people who have a dominant Neptune seem to live in another world, a world of dreams and fantasies.

This planet exaltates sensitivity, enhances extra sensorial faculties, promotes mystical experiences and a connection with higher realms of existence. All these abilities can be seen since early childhood stages.

Endowed with a great intuition that goes beyond any reasoning, the destiny of these natives sometimes tends to be uncertain, confusing or nebulous.

Neptune favours artistic professions at any level; they can be musicians, singers, actors, painters, dancers, poets, etc. Also the professions related to spirituality and mysticism such as healers, psychics, mediums, and also astrologers.

Among the best virtues of these individuals, we can find kindness, humanism, compassion, charity and good sense of humor. They would sacrifice whatever is necessary for a philanthropic cause. They advocate strongly for others and one of their priorities is to help those in need.

The negative part of Neptune gives those it rules a greater risk at becoming addicted to drugs, alcohol or sex. Neptunians also have a tendency towards depression, masochism, self-destructiveness and insanity. Sometimes they can be incapable of dealing with reality and their responsibilities.

Intellectually, it seems as if their rational mind couldn´t work efficiently when they need to be objective. Neptune is like a "smoke machine" that interferes with their perception so their intuition is their most reliable tool at interacting, making decisions, and living.

They are very romantic, sweet, and are prone to develop platonic feelings, idealizing their love prospects and falling in love easily. They could spend days and nights imagining love stories.

They are very sensual and naturally open to give themselves into pleasure in the most refined ways. They use their imagination to delight themselves and others in intimacy.

Their great sensitivity increases the pain and the suffering they go through. Giving more than what they receive is another of their problems in their relationships. They can become very delusional.

Neptune predisposes these natives to suffer from psychosomatic diseases and allergies."

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »