Do You Have Mars Opposite or Square Moon?

January 22, 2020 at 02:33 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Do You Have Mars Opposite or Square Moon?
Do you have Mars either opposite or square your Moon? If so I am interested in chatting with you. Usually this can mean some inflammatory disease, some persistent phobia or some accident that you may have had. Obviously you could have had other configurations to offset this. I´m interested in hearing from you. Hit me up here in the forum OR message me.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
February 27, 2021 at 20:54
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
by house not by aspect...does it count then? I saw the answer later on this one, but can´t say I fit in description... no problems with hips(Sag) but I do speak before thinking :61: general Gemini mars in 2nd problem :47:
February 27, 2021 at 19:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don´t have this placement but my father and sister. She is Opposition, he in Square.
Both are prone to heavy emotional outbursts.

My father survived a high fall with severe head injuries.
My sister ist prone to selfafflicted wounds, when highly under stress.

Phobias: My father ist veryyy religous and is scared as hell from going to hell + sorry for the wordplay.
My sister ist terrified of being alone, there is always a partner.
February 27, 2021 at 18:16
(Virgo) LotusStar
I have Moon in Gemini square Mars in Virgo by sign.

Grew up with a chain smoking father, and it left me with sensitive lungs because of the second hand smoke damage. I can get in a coughing fit if I laugh too hard, or when running. I have struggled with anxiety, and would get panic attacks where I lose my breath. It happens more rarely now I got some techniques to control it but yeah.
February 15, 2020 at 16:47
(Taurus) FredeAndra
:152: :178: :192: :155: :171:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 24, 2020 at 10:59
(Scorpio) avisb33
I have moon square mars. My moon is in Aquarius and Mars is in Scorpio. I am Aries rising. I had asthma in childhood and have been in a car accident.
January 23, 2020 at 17:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The part I found most interesting is not using any aspect orbs and only taking the signs relationship into consideration.

This is something to check on with all of your planets and see if you can detect any physical liabilities that you could not previously account for.
January 23, 2020 at 14:19
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » ancient_astrology
Yes, i hope i can shit normally one day, but perhaps not.
when im having a fight with a loved one, it stimulated my shit, and i have to seriously lay some saucy bricks. maybe interessting fact to know? :p
an astrologer once told me that i should watch out not to develop crohn´s disease.
January 23, 2020 at 13:29
(Gemini) stigmí » ancient_astrology
I had never problem with hips and thighs.
My only problem was urinary inflammation, ovarycyst and one operation with accut apendix. So second chakra. Just last year i had accident and surgery with shoulder joint and since this maybe also with hip joint.

Hi : )
January 23, 2020 at 00:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ancient_astrology
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Does it count when I feel like my throat is closing up when I speak in front of many people or about some delicate topic? I know it´s quite common thing but I´m interested.
January 23, 2020 at 00:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have Mars Square Moon but I don´t think I have an inflammatory disease or persistent phobia. I´ve had several accidents though! :84:
January 23, 2020 at 00:39
By the way, I want to make clear that this is not the only source of illness that can be found in the chart. Just one of them. To be complete we would also need to look at Saturn-Moon and also 6th house and its rulers, 8th house and its rulers, 12th house and its rulers. Also maltreatment of the part of fortune.
January 23, 2020 at 00:34
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » Zephyrin
Zephyrin, if the chart in your profile is correct, your Mars is sextile your Moon, so that shouldn´t be a problem. However, your Saturn is conjunct your Moon so that is another issue that we can discuss.
January 23, 2020 at 00:29
(Aquarius) Amdash » ancient_astrology
Involving my Gemini in Mars, I can see that. I have asthma so it can be a little bit difficult to sometimes take care of during those trying times that it decides to act up.

No it´s not really difficult, I just work through it most the time. But after I did receive one of your amazing interpretations of my chart, I have been aiming to save money to pick up a prescription for myself.
January 23, 2020 at 00:28
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » N_thecat
<<hat´s my aspect too - I have Moon in :178: opposite Mars in :172:.Without any description I don´t see it as lucky placement...>>

Nola_la, be careful with problems related to the reproductive organs...especially with that Pluto there.
January 23, 2020 at 00:26
(Aquarius) Amdash » ancient_astrology
I´m not gonna lie though, on December 1 my right knee popped in it really felt like it was in serious pain. I was limping for a very long while while I was at work. I have been mostly just aiming to keep it straight while lying down in bed.

Another astrologer, a Intelligent Vedic astrologer, here on this site did expressed that there will be some possible surgeries revolving around the knee. As well as the throat. But I haven´t really been feeling anything involving my throat.
January 23, 2020 at 00:25
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » stigmí
<<Inflammatory - yes, phobia - maybe, accident - someone could call it that way.>>

You may be predisposed to issues having to do with hips and thighs.

By the way, HI!
January 23, 2020 at 00:20
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » MelodicBlu
Well Melodic Blu, you have the Moon in Virgo so there is an astrological correlation of your intestinal problems.
January 23, 2020 at 00:18
So Mars tends to bring accidents, especially violent ones, inflammatory diseases and often psychosomatic ones.
For example, I have Mars opposite Moon. My Moon is in Taurus. I have this really weird affliction that makes my throat feel like its closing up when I´m eating in public places. It hasn´t ruined my life, but it makes it sometimes impossible to eat in restaurants. This has been going on since my 20s, so it predated my knowledge of astrology.

You might use the chart I provided above to see if it applies to you. Remember, look to your Moon sign to determine the area of the body. Obviously it´s not complete.
January 23, 2020 at 00:14
1) Ok, so let´s get started. First of all, in traditional astrology, the Moon is the main indicator of the body. So squares, oppositions and conjunctions between Mars and the moon in the natal chart will indicate PREDISPOSITIONS to certain illnesses.

2) By the way, squares, oppositions and conjunctions between Saturn and the Moon will also show PREDISPOSITIONS to certain illnesses, although those illnesses will be of a different nature than the Martian ones.
That said, we are not discussing Saturn here.

3) In traditional astrology, we are not talking about orbs. We are talking about squares, oppositions and conjunctions BY SIGN. The closer orbs mean the illness will tend to be more intense, but if Mars is (anywhere) in Scorpio and the Moon is anywhere in Taurus, that is considered an opposition. Same goes for squares and conjunctions.

4) So if you have a square, opposition, conjunction between Mars and the Moon, we would look at the sign that the Moon falls in the natal chart to determine the illness one might be predisposed to. Here is a chart:

Aries::Head

Taurus::Throat and Neck

Gemini: Shoulder, arms, lungs

Cancer::breast,stomach

Leo::Heart

Virgo::intestines

Libra:: Kidneys

Scorpio:: private parts, i.e. dick and pussy :)

Sagittarius::hips and thighs

Capricorn::knees

Aquarius::ankles

Pisces::feet
January 22, 2020 at 22:27
(Leo) Zephyrin
:172: Moon squares to :174: Mars...

I partially agree with the inflammatory disease but there may be other factors like Venus in 8th house.

Accidents... I get easily injured because I´m quite fragile physically.
January 22, 2020 at 22:16
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
ok, well i got hit by a car and broke my tailbone twice, is dat inflammatory disease. bc no native english speaker :v
January 22, 2020 at 22:10
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » darkneptune
ah no worries i laugh with my crap :v
i use psyllium fibres in my juice and that stuff really helps
thanks for your concern tho
January 22, 2020 at 20:50
(Aquarius) Amdash
My Mars is in Gemini, so it´s not really on the opposite side. However I do have a Capricorn detriment moon. That´s as far as I know. But two days before Christmas I got into a car wreck.

Going to try to see if I can retrieve the settlement and start saving up. My aim is to keep that Sagittarius in the second house in check.

My planet Pluto is in the third house. So it did expressed to me, thanks to Astro seek, that car accidents or or may be a possibility. Not a shocker really.
January 22, 2020 at 18:30
(Taurus) nutelina
How could it lead to such conditions? Doing (mars) something which is bad for you (moon)?
January 22, 2020 at 18:25
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Got one! Moon square Mars boss

Fell 5 stories down in an apartment building at 13, was standing on the railing for fun looking down, made me dizzy. Still remember the feeling of blacking out.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »