Yod / Finger of God

January 19, 2020 at 19:10 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Ville
Yod / Finger of God
Seems like I have a YOD on my chart. Can someone tell me something bout it?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 25, 2020 at 12:19
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Yods usually have a soul intention when Saturn hits one aspect until the next Saturn in the Archetype is activated and you´ve learned what´s in-between those years on a larger scale. The three points are activated by transits time to time.

I´ve experienced them in Synastry, more then my own chart. Fortunately, they´re fated soul intentions for both positive and negative growth. Depending on the choices you make.

The planets can be in transit at the same time matching the yod and it may be a momentary lesson on a smaller scale.

In this case transits will activate all three points.

While long-term you might have a period of time your reaching self-mastery in certain life lessons.
January 25, 2020 at 12:11
(Aries) Bexstar » dani_mae1
Thanks for sharing..think I´ll pay for one of those reports ?
January 25, 2020 at 11:47
(Aries) Bexstar » darkneptune
I have 5 of these..if I give you the apex points fo you think you could shed some light on them for me? I also have a grand cross and grand trine.
The Yod aspects are
1. Apex Uranus Sagittarius(9th house), IC Cancer (4th), Mercury Taurus (2nd)
2. Apex Uranus Sagittarius (9th house), IC Cancer (4th), Sun Aries (1st)
3. Apex Mars Libra (7th) & Mercury Taurus, Moon Pisces (12th), Pallas Libra
4. Apex Mars Libra & Descendant Libra, Moon Pisces, Sun Aries
5. Apex Chiron Taurus (2nd), Lilith Sag(9th), Pluto Libra (7th), Neptune Sag (9th)

Anyone? Sorry to hijack your post!!
January 25, 2020 at 10:59
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » darkneptune
I read more into them and yea, Yods are activated by transits. I found this post that made it easier for me to understand
https://www.lookupthestars.com/post…

It helped me figure out my own Yods, in conjunction with the paid report I have had for some time now. Their interpretation made me realize just how heavily influenced by my Yods my life has truly been. I’ll attach the interpretation so you can get a general idea (I always learn through others charts)

In my research of Yods, there were whispers of something called a Golden Yod. Something I’d like to learn more about but found limited information. Have you come across it in your studies?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 20, 2020 at 21:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dani_mae1
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Actually I don´t much about yods unfortunately. I was hoping someone will answer who knows more about them.
January 20, 2020 at 14:18
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » darkneptune
I too have three yods. I did read somewhere that they lay dormant till “activated.” Have you heard anything similar in your studies?
January 20, 2020 at 09:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Having a Yod in your natal chart means that in this life, you feel compelled to achieve certain things, all your life seems oriented towards the same goal, there´s a fire pushing you to accomplish something. And this something can be understood through the “fulcrum” planet and of course, the overall Yod and chart. A Moon fulcrum will be mostly motivated by becoming a Mother, a nurturing force -for her own children or for the children of the world-. A Uranus fulcrum is meant to revolutionize, a Pluto fulcrum wants to transform, and so on.

Yod is called “a finger of God”, even if we say there is a fated aspect to it and you´re meant to achieve something, it doesn´t mean it will be done in all easiness and comfort. And that is why a Yod is formed by quincunxes and not trines. First, the fulcrum receives not one but two quincunxes. It is so stressful that the energy of the fulcrum planet can be completely exacerbated. It gives children (and later adults) who express the qualities of the fulcrum planet to the fullest of its capacities, (extremely Lunar, extremely Uranian) to the point that the family can become overwhelmed and fail to understand what the child is trying to express. Growing up the person keeps this feeling of being misunderstood and it will become both a uneasiness and a motor to grow."

I have three yods in my chart btw.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »