emerauxe predicts

January 16, 2020 at 23:43 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

emerauxe predicts
The Titans will win outright over the Chiefs. Chiefs are favored to win.

Eliminating the Patriots and the Ravens on their home field was no easy feat.

The Titans are not getting the credit that is their due!

I see the Titans going all the way and becoming the Super Bowl champion.

Everything is coming together for the Titans at the right time.

The 49ers will defeat the Packers and are favored to do so.

On 2/2/2020 Tennessee will win it all.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 7, 2020 at 17:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » emerauxe
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
*grumbles* Enjoy it while it lasts. *hides under a blanket in the corner until Spring*
February 7, 2020 at 17:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » RowanBun
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It´s still our month to shine, Rowan.
February 7, 2020 at 17:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
And now there´s two. Darn Aquarians. :83:
February 7, 2020 at 17:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
=====
Some things are self evident, Leo!
February 7, 2020 at 17:16
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I also would like the No Patriots option!

If Mariota stays healthy Titans are going to be good.

So many excellent Young quarterbacks are changing the power teams in this league.

I am anticipating Baseball at the moment. I don’t need astrology to tell me that the Phillies will struggle.
February 7, 2020 at 17:10
=====
Fair enough, amigo. No harm, no foul.
February 7, 2020 at 17:08
=====
Noooo, I was just poking fun. :8:
February 7, 2020 at 17:03
=====
Had to take me down a peg and show that I´m not always correct. Lol.
No guts, no glory, Rowan.
February 7, 2020 at 17:00
=====
I don´t watch, but thank you for telling me. >.< Never got into just watching sports, I just felt like giving you shit about your predictions lol <3
February 7, 2020 at 16:49
=====
You would have won easily for their first two games and they had points to start the game as the underdogs.

Just avoid the Chiefs game and quit while you are ahead.
February 7, 2020 at 16:43
=====
I don´t know any of that or anything about football, but that sounds like a well made prediction. But as someone born and raised in TN I know not to bet on the Titans ever. :80: :84:
February 7, 2020 at 16:33
=====
Just went with my gut on the Titans pick, and did not research it astrologically.
San Francisco was an easy call to make and also unresearched.

Titans were up by 10 points twice in the game and had an additional 7 points to start the game to boot.

I did not think the Chiefs would be able to stop Derrick Henry who ran over all previous teams with record setting rushing yardage.

The Chiefs had a lousy defense against the run and were the first playoff team to stop Henry. Amazing defense.

The bigger surprise to me was not that the Chiefs won but that they also covered the 7 point spread easily!
February 7, 2020 at 16:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
*looks back at prediction and coughs* :84:
January 18, 2020 at 02:11
(Pisces) fishscales » emerauxe
I predict that would not go over well with the wife...

Closest sports bar is an hour away...

I rarely go to bars anymore, but when I do, I partake... Robustly...
January 17, 2020 at 20:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
Go to your nearest sports bar to watch the game.
January 17, 2020 at 12:58
`Playoff football is the only reason I regret ditching cable :(
January 17, 2020 at 04:48
=====
We´re going to find out this Sunday. I don´t see anyone stopping Derrick Henry, the most phenomenal record breaking running back in the history of football.
January 17, 2020 at 04:42
I don´t know if AR is capable of beating the Patriots...

I can´t remember it happening, even during the regular season, during his entire tenure in Philly...

He always struck me as a coach who seemed all x´s and o´s, but let things/teams get in his head...

Maybe I´m overthinking it...

It just seems like whatever patterns happened with him, good or bad, they kept recurring, every year...

Like he never had a problem getting the Eagles into the playoffs, even in extreme come from behind scenarios...

Then he´d blow the NFC championship game...like clockwork...

No way those games we not in his head...

Then again, I always considered his QB, Donovan McNabb, to be pretty mentally weak too...
January 17, 2020 at 04:34
=====
If the Chiefs won the coin flip against the Patriots and got the ball first,Reid would have had his first championship last year.
January 17, 2020 at 04:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nikkia
=====
The Titans are getting 7 points and that is a great bet to take.
January 17, 2020 at 03:11
(Pisces) fishscales » nikkia
Every time the Pats lose a big game its like a mini-superbowl to me...

My team being eliminated from the playoffs this year was softened a bit by the Patriots failure :4: :21:
January 17, 2020 at 03:08
(Pisces) fishscales
Your prediction regarding the Chiefs would fit Andy Reid´s overall pattern...

Suffered through his big game chokes for 14 years in Philadelphia...
January 17, 2020 at 00:18
(Aquarius) nikkia
Eliminating the Patriots :78: yesssssssss!

Plan on handicapping in Vegas?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »