Natal Venus/Uranus

January 16, 2020 at 20:10 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) ayeitskate
Natal Venus/Uranus
I was wondering how people with Venus/Uranus cope with this energy, more so with the hard aspects. I have Venus square Uranus, it doesn’t show up on this site because the orb isn’t a tight orb but I feel this aspect the most. I’m always attracting unstable people/situations in my romantic life, always ends up long distance, typically always on/off. I’m not attracted to “normal” people because i find myself losing interest quite easily. How do you guys cope with this energy? Does it get better with time?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 17, 2020 at 21:58
(Aries) ayeitskate » fishscales
thank you for your response! you´re completely right, being flexible would help tremendously, and is actually probably my lesson with these uranus squares in my chart. they are in fixed signs after all, and i am fixed dominant. i don´t have the best time with change, at all. life is just constantly throwing crazy situations/people at me all the time. there is a huge part of me that admires/desires change so much but i feel stuck 90% of the time. i think my biggest fear is being stuck in this "fixed" energy that i embody. being too comfortable with where my life is. that´s probably why i attract all these chaotic situations/people to me, to help me get out of this energy and it probably won´t stop until i learn to feel okay with changes and to stick with them.

your response actually helped me out more than you probably realized. it made me really think for a second. sometimes it takes someone else to see certain things. thank you so much.
January 17, 2020 at 21:46
(Aries) ayeitskate » orkest
no, i do have venus square uranus, it´s just a pretty wide orb. it shows on astro.com, just doesn´t show up on here which i´m guessing cause the orb is wide. typically you don´t feel the wide orbs very much but with this one it´s been an apparent theme in my life for some reason haha - it is an applying aspect instead of separating, so maybe that´s why i feel it so much?

that is an interesting take on my venus square neptune, and also makes sense to me. never thought of it in that way but i definitely see your point with that one!! i feel that aspect heavily too. i feel like my venus is just all over the place and i´m tired lol.

gosh, i would love if my venus/saturn was in the 7th house but it´s actually in the 6th house. :43:

thank you for your response!! i appreciate it so much!!! :6:
January 17, 2020 at 04:03
(Pisces) fishscales
This seems like a tough aspect to beat...

Uranus rules the unexpected...how do you try to deal, cope with, and game plan around the unexpected?...Uranus is also a rebel, and he seems to excel at rebelling against our "best laid plans"...

The only thing I can think of is to be as flexible as possible in the face of Uranus´s sudden and unexpected outbursts... In that way, you give them less power over you..

Wish I had something better...maybe someone else will...
January 16, 2020 at 20:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user orkest, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Maybe you confuse Venus :194:Uranus with Aquarius itself becouse Aquarius is a ruler of Uranus.

Your Neptune in Aquarius squares both Venus and Saturn which are in conjunction in Taurus in 7th house. This house is associated with partnerships.

So Neptune causes a confusion here.

Perhaps you materialize these situations and people. You must ask yourself how do you imagine your partners, romantic situations or a relationship.

Neptune dissolves your point of view and I think that once you take off these glasses, you will be able to establish a great relationship becouse Venus with Saturn in 7th and yet in Taurus seems to me like a dream placement for it.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »