Astrology Schools and Certification

January 12, 2020 at 11:15 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Astrology Schools and Certification
I recently decided to attend a 4 year certification program and I’m quite excited and a bit overwhelmed from the possibilities that await me.

Has anyone taken a similar path? I’m looking to pick your brains and discuss your experience with it. I do better knowing what to expect, and really am trying to quell the anxiety I slipped into this morning.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 12, 2020 at 11:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dani_mae1
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh, I see. Maybe it´s your time now, just take it easy and enjoy in every part of it. I wish in my country exists some kind of astrology college. If you´re passionate about it, I´m sure everything is gonna be great! Good luck!
January 12, 2020 at 11:36
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » darkneptune
Oh thank you for the well wishes, but I do not crave fame. The thought makes me so uncomfortable. I’m thirsty for knowledge and a semi formal learning experience. I attempted college many years ago, but it wasn’t for me at the time. I’m truly hoping things have changed since then. But, at least I have passion going for me this go round. That I feel is the key.
January 12, 2020 at 11:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Congratulations, hope you´ll become famous astrologer one day! I would also like to attend some astrology school one day!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »