Do any of you have a favorite Moon Sign to experience?

January 12, 2020 at 06:25 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Agg, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Do any of you have a favorite Moon Sign to experience?
Personally I love whenever the moon cycles through to be Leo. The moon then seems to give me vast unconditional comfort. It feels like more than I deserve honestly. Doesn´t matter what stage the moon is. It´s is about the same amount of warmth and security each time.

You all have a pattern, positive or possibly negative reaction with the moon through the signs?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 9, 2020 at 03:56
(Cancer) TimeLord » Agg
Also North Node and Mercury in my 2nd House too. But they are far always from others. I stuck in this house. Never able to get out of it but will never be happy from this house either.
March 9, 2020 at 03:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TimeLord
System message: Post has been written by user Agg, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Damn, your 2nd house is lit up like a Christmas tree.
March 9, 2020 at 03:34
(Pisces) Mythic
I´m a Gemini moon, and I find the Air sign moon transits to be the most harmonious, where I feel balanced and able to function in social environments with ease. But my all time fav is Scorpio. I always feel extremely energized by Scorpio moon transits, and I feel like I have no fear. I also tend to be drawn to creative activities like making music or writing scripts at this time. Sometimes I´ll feel these effects and check the moon transit out of curiosity, and sure enough it will be in Scorpio :178: :64:
March 9, 2020 at 03:13
(Cancer) TimeLord » Agg
Actually my Fortuna Point, 2nd House Cusp, Venus and Moon all Conjunct each other within 2 Degree Orb. An there is Neptune Rx Opposite of those. Ant Yes it´s Gemini Moon. Mutable Sign. :1:
March 9, 2020 at 01:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TimeLord
=====
Correct it would be mutable. .... hehe.
March 7, 2020 at 15:21
(Aquarius) Rigan
If i am honest i like earth moons since they tend to think using the logic and usually from a good point of view, that can also be applied to some air signs but taurus and virgo moon are interesting for me. The only fire moon that i like is leo since they seem to be hidden attention-people most of the time, most of the people i have known with leo moon has this need of getting all the attention but sometimes they´re shy as well depending on their asc hahahaha, i enjoy my time with them xD

As for the moons i don´t like, watery moons (funny because i´m pisces moon), i can´t stand their strong emotions, i´m a chill person so when someone just get carried by their feelings it´s just difficult for me to deal with them hahahaha
March 6, 2020 at 19:21
(Virgo) UriahAstro
I love me a moon in scorpio maybe cause my mars is in Scorpio and i got loads of Scorpio energy in my chart but damn i love how mystical they are like yes take over me.
January 14, 2020 at 19:48
(Leo) RunnerChic85
I actually like when my moon cycles though Gemini. The last couple cycles it´s been in Gemini in 11th. It seems like those days people around me are more light and chatty. It certainly makes day-to-day life more fun.

Pisces moon seems to be a rough one for me--seems to make me too emotional and insuecure. The last couple of cycles that one has occurred in my 8th house.
January 14, 2020 at 19:31
(Libra) katiaaibeche1
Tbh Scorpio moon is like my fav, I just love the dark side of them, but any water moon is really ❤️❤️
January 14, 2020 at 11:15
(Taurus) nutelina » Olenna
I agree, I´d like to know how Cancer is, if I can live with that or Pisces moon... Scorpio moon could be good too but I don´t think it is managable longterm.
January 13, 2020 at 17:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Pisces definitely my favorite. I can connect to everything easily. I`m an easy flow of energy. Another favorite is Sagittarius, especially when it crosses my Jupiter, it`s a party lol.
My least favorites are Gemini, Virgo, Leo and Scorpio kinda sometimes annoys me too much. Can`t seem to find my place and get too distracted.
January 13, 2020 at 09:53
(Cancer) TimeLord
Most times I feel better when Moon passes over my natal moon. But there is nothing fixed.
January 13, 2020 at 04:36
(Virgo) rohini moon » Agg
It is definitely crazy, Agg.

I don´t look forward to it every lunar cycle...especially when Jupiter was conjunct my asc last year
January 13, 2020 at 04:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
=====
I get how crazy that energy is all too well. That tail end is my entire way of going about life. My Ascendant is 29 degrees Scorpio in sidereal, restless but always putting on a smile for the crowd.
January 12, 2020 at 19:49
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
hmm...Cancer Moon puts me to sleep. Pisces Moon brings out the need for searching missing persons and criminal astrology. Moon in Leo is just kind of boring. Virgo Moon makes me a perfectionist with writing and Pluto, Libra Moon makes me moody. Scorpio Moon makes me too pissed. Sagittarius Moon makes me story tell or be blasting my ears with music. Capricorn Moon just makes me cold and objective. Aquarius Moon goes into my shadow. Gemini Moon brings out the moody writing. Taurus Moon is the best. I get all lovey dovey. :1:

Leo Moon today has me thinking about the South Node Leo and South Node Capricorn from 1989-1989. lol
January 12, 2020 at 18:20
(Virgo) rohini moon
I go temporarily insane with emotions of all kinds when the moon transits through Scorpio, especially when it hits jyeshtha nakshatra at the tail end (of the scorpion)
January 12, 2020 at 10:39
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Personally, I am trying to refocus my energies lately and in doing so, I’ve been realigning my thoughts to the things I enjoy about each individual moon. But, naturally I enjoy my natal moon sign the most (Libra), because the energy is easy and familiar for me. It’s usually a quite harmonious time for me. However, I’m trying to get outta my comfort zone (insert GASP and pearl clutching from my Taurus Sun, mercury, and mars LOL) and enjoy more of what the energies of the universe have to offer. So, I’m super curious to everyone else’s answers to this topic!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »