Meditation: what´s your way??

January 11, 2020 at 08:53 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Amdash
Meditation: what´s your way??
Hey everybody! I´m pretty sure are all not strangers to meditating. I´ve been at doing so for a while. What is your process or style of how you meditate?
Better way I guess to say that is what is your most comfortable way.

Do you meditate before bed? After you wake up?
Before work??

How long do you meditate?? 5mins 10mins. 20mins? 1hr?? ???

What benefits have you felt From meditating?
Higher intuition? a much more resilient spirit?

I just got done with doing a two (5)min and a one(10)min. I want to walk into my Art work with a clear self. I guess. As well as be a little more mindful of my own energy and power.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 7, 2020 at 00:34
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:157: parallel :159: Means I hear statements about meditation like "Arbeit Macht Frei"
:155: & :199: in twelfth house has to have a little bit of a move toward meditation.
:156: at zero :171: means there are Jovian satellites in :182: so meditating with religious groups becomes important.
As :164: means noteworthy spirituality and noteworthy materiality, :159:s involvement and :182:´ business/theatre zone activated means meditation of some sort!
February 6, 2020 at 18:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I first ground myself by going barefoot and then I sit down against a tree and take in the beauty of my surroundings and relax in the silence of the great outdoors.
February 6, 2020 at 18:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Amdash
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I find it most suitable among all kinds of meditation I have practiced.
This little action (eating popcorn, drinking coffee...) helps me release from that "pressure" that comes from a demand that I have to enter a meditative state.

I tried
guided meditation
Osho dynamic meditation
regular mediation (5, 10 minutes to 1 hour)

Dynamic is also very good and fun when you have extra time and energy since it requires physical activity.

I got very bored with regular meditation and I cannot do it more than 5-10 minutes...but I also practice short "meditative bells" from time to time when I need it. When I feel overloaded, or when I feel stress is coming, during my work for example, and I have no time for longer meditations I just let myself go for just one minute, I enter thoughtless state, reconnect with self, stay there for a minute or two minutes and I´m like new :27:...I call it "meditative bells" because it doesn´t require much time, you just call your inner-self out and that´s it...
February 6, 2020 at 16:01
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Years ago, I bought a guided meditation cd by Dr. Wayne Dyer, that uses the Lords Prayer as a meditation guide. He would read the prayer, and ask you to visualize the words. Then go to the space between the words and rest. Also including making the "ah" sound. It worked really well. There were three versions. A short, medium, and long one. I usually did the long one that lasted about 20 minutes. Felt so relaxed afterwards. I need to start back doing it.
February 6, 2020 at 14:53
(Aquarius) Amdash » Moon_Queen
Okay I like your way at of Meditating a lot.
It helps the when you need to calm yourself down.
February 4, 2020 at 22:33
(Aquarius) APD
I need variety - have problems with routines. Therefore I have tried different types of meditation. In the morning I try to have a timeslot for it. Sometimes I just do my own 4 minutes, breathe into my lower body to get grounded for the day. After breakfast it could be something guided...
I am sun Aquarius, moon in Gemini and my mind can race or be very creative. I have learned to slow it down, ground my thoughts.
I do not meditate after 6 AM - because it mostly vitalizes me. Morning or along the day is my prefered time.
February 4, 2020 at 20:50
(Taurus) nutelina
Be like water. I go outside and I just am. I go one with what I´m doing. Concretely that is sports and I listen to myself, feel myself, connect to myself and leave any judgements unnoticed. I try not to recognize anything distracting or even people. It´s me time.
February 4, 2020 at 20:38
(Gemini) stigmí
I love meditation :79: how Leo moon wrote...one of the best things i have learned...
I meditate everyday before sleep. I have special ritual and at the end is meditation and pranajama. It is about 30 minutes, sometime more, sometimes less. And if i need, i sit in meditation (or just sit in that state of mind) evertime i need during the day...sometimes just yoga and also mantras....

For me the best benefit of it is connection with myself, with my body, with my higher self, with god and life. I see better contexts of everything, i calm myself, i sleep better and have more dreams, better intuition, i know myself better...whatever x)
February 4, 2020 at 18:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I love my pop-corn evening meditation.

I make myself a bowl of pop-corn, I sit in silence, and while eating it slowly I let all my thoughts and emotions pass in front of my inner sight like a movie. I do not pay active attention to it and I remain detached from everything I see until it all settles down and I only left totally thoughtless and peacefull with that wonderful taste and sound ...

This meditation is not always successful because my kids sometimes (after they finished theirs), grab my bawl out of me ...
February 4, 2020 at 12:37
(Libra) leorising
When I go to sleep, I talking with God and pray , every day ... :68:
February 4, 2020 at 12:12
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Amdash
That’s a really awesome way I had not thought of. I always was under the impression meditation took more time. But 5 minutes 3 times a day sounds way better. And makes more sense to me to do because things come up during the day and you should have the ability to rebalance yourself.

God, I love the different perspectives of this forum. Such a wonderful resource here!
February 4, 2020 at 11:50
(Aquarius) Amdash » dani_mae1
That´s a really good way to do it. I´ve been
Doing meditation for about 5mins for at least 3
Times.

5mins in the morning
5mins in the afternoon.
5mins in the evening.

That has been a pretty easy
method for me to adapt.
January 12, 2020 at 11:10
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I meditate and every morning and it’s been a total game changer. My days are much better now and I am more equipped to handle anything the universe throws at me.

I usually wake up naturally at 4:30 am, get up and enjoy the house in its only quiet moment.

I get about an hour to myself a day to meditate and set my intentions for the day.
January 11, 2020 at 16:20
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
Mantras are a way around it...

Then I fall asleep :61:
January 11, 2020 at 16:15
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
When I realized the purpose of a mantra while meditating was to give the mind something to chew on things really clicked.

I didn’t find Aum Mani Padme Hum to feel genuine to me. That’s why I use a silently hummed note or a color with a visual picture.

My Zen Taoist study also made me realize the goal is to be in the moment 100% all the time when living, not just meditating.

Easier said than done.

It’s being in the zone. Like when an athlete is playing
In top form.
Or like last night while jamming with my friends.

The notes just fell out of my guitar effortlessly.
We all had that last night. It was good stuff!
January 11, 2020 at 15:39
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
"I think being an air sign makes my mind chatter go on and on."

I am an air moon and ascendant... And air dominant... I know what you mean...

Mercury in Aries in the 6th...not conducive to meditation either...
January 11, 2020 at 15:05
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Meditation was one of the best things I have learned.

It became especially good when I realized the form didn’t matter . Meditation is about a quiet mind and being in the now.

Lotus position just hurts my knees.

Ideally, some light exercise, like simple yogic stretches,( yoga was invented as a warm up to meditation).
This releases tension and puts me in touch with my body.

Then I get comfortable, sit or lay down. Sometimes with mellow instrumental music playing.
Then I clear my mind, rhythmic breathing and just be.

Since my mind never shuts up , I hum silently, like a drone note in my head.
Or I picture a vast blue ocean and say blue or a field and say green, all silently in my head.

I think being an air sign makes my mind chatter go on and on.
The technique of giving it something to say, silent humming or a color, really helps me to just be.

That’s some of what I do, whatever works to get into the now with a quiet mind.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »