A tutorial anyone?

January 8, 2020 at 12:59 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Dan61
A tutorial anyone?
Hi!
I am trying to learn astrology and sometimes I get stack. I understand that this big :157: - :160: conjunction takes place in :180:. In my chart is :180: in my 6th house. However, since I am :178:, I hear astrologists saying that this conjunction takes place in my 3rd house.

I was wondering if someone could provide me with a link to some tutorial that would help me understand how they calculate that position. The conjunction in my 3rd house that´s to say.

I would really appreciate it. Many thanks in advance!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 9, 2020 at 16:46
(Pisces) IleneTs » Dan61
Nice Dan61 that I could help you a bit and that you appreciate it. :15:
January 9, 2020 at 15:12
(Scorpio) Dan61 » IleneTs
:182: IleneTs. Thanks. Important additional information. It makes things even more clear to me. It makes sense that with out a known birth time it is difficult for astrologists to give an accurate house placement. Thereby the use of the Sun on the Ascendant.
I do also get the transit :157: :191: :160: in the 6th house:)
January 9, 2020 at 14:26
(Pisces) IleneTs
I see that you have already received the answer from Morpheus.

I would still like to say that the technique with the Sun on the Ascendant is used if no birth time is known, so they also use it in magazines, which means that with placement of the Scorpio on the Ascendant the :157: :160: conjunction for every Scorpio falls in the 3rd house as Morpheus said.

For a horoscope with birth time it can fall into every house.
It has nothing to do with your Birthsign but with the time you are born.
What means that every sign can have the :157: :160:conjunction in every house.

For example: I´m Pisces with the Sun in the 8th house and the transit :157: :191: :160: in the 6th house.
With the Sun Pisces on the Ascendant it should be the 11th house for every Pisces.
January 9, 2020 at 09:23
(Scorpio) Dan61 » Dan61
:172:IIyyaarr1. I think i´ve got it now :1:
January 9, 2020 at 08:54
(Scorpio) Dan61 » Morpheus
:177:Morpheus. Thanks for your reply. Very much appreciated. When i check the :191: the way I had understood from the beginning. That´s to say by "watching the transit planets at the specific moment in time", makes your explanation much more sense.
I ´ve got confused by listening to some astrologists in the internet claiming that the :157: :191: :160: for :178: would be in the 3rd house of communication.

Wishing you a pleasant lunar eclipse from Stockholm :1:
January 9, 2020 at 06:20
(Libra) Morpheus
No the conjunction takes place in your sixth house(or seventh house if one uses whole sign houses)Your sun in Scorpio in the fourth (or fifth place if using whole sign houses). Only if you use your Sun position in Scorpio and mark it as the first house then Sagittarius becomes the second house from the Sun and Capricorn becomes the third house from the sun´s position in Scorpio.. but that is a delineation from t :1:he sun sign columns in the tabloid press.. I would not put that much emphasis on that kind of delineations..
Kind Regards to Stockholm from Vienna. :1: :1: :199: :199: :199: :178: :178: :178:
January 9, 2020 at 03:48
(Scorpio) Dan61 » IIyyaarr13
:172: IIyyaarr13 Thanks for taking your time to answer. The current Planets chart is a great resource. And of course. It should be :157: :191: :160: and not :157: / :160:. I missed that:)

However, the Current Planets show chart resource doesn´t seem to answer this question that is killing me.
The current :157: :191: :160: is taking place in :180:. In my chart is :180: in the 6th house.
But when i listen to astrologists, AND because i am :178:, the say that the :157: :191: :160: will be in my 3rd house of communication.
And i would like to know how they calculate this.
January 8, 2020 at 23:52
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » darkneptune
There are a lot of folks in Celeb Astro Search Engine here at Astro-Seek with :199: :194: :151:.
Before he was actually famous, Stephen E. King thought he was no better than any other Joe Shmo!
January 8, 2020 at 23:35
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Dan61
On the top of the Astro-Seek page is Current Planets; Show Chart; Then there is a discreet message << Browse in Time >> That will help to indicate how soon :153: is speeding over :157: in apparent motion; Fortunately most planets follow Bode´s Law and therefore give each other a lot of space! I would use :153:/ :157: to indicate a midpoint, the conjunction is :153: :191: :157:.
January 8, 2020 at 20:41
(Scorpio) Dan61 » goldenlion32
Hi :179: goldenlion5,
Thank you for sharing.
Of course. The fires in Australia are a big catastrophe both for animals and human beings. And is amazing how you can relate and associate the elements with the signs and situations. Good insight from you.
I still would like to know how astrologists calculate the :153: / :157:conjunction that is taking place in my 6th house of :180: to my 3rd house (because i am :178:).
January 8, 2020 at 15:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
We share unfortunate aspect Sun square Uranus? Do you feel quite rebellious but can´t express it in right way?
January 8, 2020 at 14:33
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Your charts sort of like mine with Virgo Pluto in the 2nd and Capricorn in the 6th house of Virgo. Which you have Saturn in Capricorn. I have Capricorn Mercury.

The Earth Trine is usually you work houses. 2nd, 6th, and 10th house. Virgo, Capricorn, Taurus. in Vedic called (Artha). In Western Work.

With Virgo Pluto in 2nd house it ruled by Taurus and Virgo since 2nd house is Taurus and 6th house Virgo with Capricorn in it, and Taurus is in the 10th house of Capricorn. Which is basically like a double layer in my experience and dealing with events. Pretty much what your soul is learning through that archetype being in these houses.

For example today, I´m having emotions thoughts and feelings about the Animals in Austrailia with Mercury in Capricorn and writing about it on social media. The health of animals and the people in the fires with my Sag Sun and Neptune in Sag in my 5th house intercepted with 6th house.

So you can see Sag is (Fire) and Capricorn is (Animals) and I think in Geograpical location Astrology Austrailia is on the Leo line.

So you´d have to see how those archetypes fit into your personal experience and health with animals, family, co-workers, etc.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »