Aimless where do I go from here?

January 8, 2020 at 01:56 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) GaySnails42
Aimless where do I go from here?
I spend the past year doing basically nothing whilst falling into a bit of a depression. What can I do now? I dropped out and since then had nothing to learn and nowhere to go? I am a bit isolated as a result.

If you caould help me find a theme or pattern I could use as an outlet to build something or create new experiences that would be great. Anything new at this point please.

Saturn in the 5th is a bitch and so is the rest of life.

thx 4 reading.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 23, 2020 at 11:26
(Libra) ilusiones
Your chart is a bit similar to mine, and I also dropped out the past year.

I would recommend you finding a means for creative expression. You probably have a powerful inner world. But sometimes you wander aimlessly through life without knowing what to do because everything seems pointless or void to you.

Finding something creative that can help others while being authentic and expressing your identity may make you feel more at peace. You don´t need to be a master at it the first day. And it´s okay if you don´t know what it is yet.

Your growth is in recognizing your internal world and sensitivity, your need to be safe and finding a home. Being passionate and accomplishing goal after goal is something you´ve already may have experienced.

Maybe you can find something that reconciles your identity and uniqueness with what others like or need, and this way feel useful and satisfied.

Don´t try to figure it out by thinking, try to feel your heart and listen to it. Cause you may be used to being cold and detached but slowly you´ll need to learn to be more receptive and sensitive to others. Take the lesson from the bad experiences and move on.

Hope that helps. :122:
December 22, 2020 at 21:21
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish » ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
No feedbacks, how true traits-talents etc etc etc
what happened??
January 8, 2020 at 18:45
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
hope offers clues to reflect and pick upon,

Acq asc, mystic, reformist, innovative;

Asc lord sat gemini 5th, information technology, public administration,
negating job prospects, quicker recovery from illness;

Past one year jup transit own sag 11th opp sat,
misjudgments-missed opportunities;

5th lord mer over 9th libra for luck, writing n communications aptitudes;
libra-venus 9th inimical for acq asc, stress-delays in luck-edu-travels;
inimical venus over leo 7th, luck after marriage but under stress-delays;
venus leo high self-pride;

Natal jup-moon-rahu NNode cancer 6th, diplomatic aptitudes, acting skills,
conciliatory-tactical-diplomatic approach, winning opponents;
toxic health issues heart-lungs-circulatory-liver-depression etc;
rahu now transit natal jup-moon-rahu sensitive cancer; foreign assignments;

rise-fall in life, prayers for ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

Mars-ketu separative node elevated cap 12th for foreign lands;
methodical and disciplined; mining, drilling,excavation; event management;
mars lord 10th scorpio for career; research-occult-forensic aptitudes;

jup-sat-ketu now transit mars-ketu cap 12th for foreign lands;
pain-injury-surgery knees-feet inflammations etc;
prayers to Mother Goddess, offer red flowers at alter at home sat evenings;

Sun virgo 8th, critical thinking, good for audit-editorial roles,
able to cope with challenges, chronic urological-intestinal-heart-stomach issues;
sun 7th lord over 8th, sick spouse;

do share salient reflections how true-insightful,
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas to pick,

wishing well, kshantaram
January 8, 2020 at 03:46
(Virgo) GaySnails42 » Agg
Seems legit. :)
January 8, 2020 at 03:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » GaySnails42
System message: Post has been written by user Agg, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Progressions are a good thing to keep in mind. It didn´t hit me hard until November 2018 when it happened to my Scorpio Mars, that nearly crushed me.

I would just write down a few directions (they don´t have to make much sense) and choose one to work with for a while. Relocating might do something positive or some kind of temporary travel if that would be healthier.
January 8, 2020 at 03:16
(Virgo) GaySnails42 » Agg
Thanks for the insight, hadn´t thought to look at progressions. (Gonna keep an eye on that now lol).

I thought about relocating and starting anew with a blamk slate, problem is that I am overwhelmed and don´t even have a vague direction. I have been standing still for way too long it just seems like there isn´t anything left for me to do or to be.

Thank you again
January 8, 2020 at 02:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Agg, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It seems like in ways of secondary progression your Libra Mercury is at 29 Degrees. So everything related to Mercury in your internal world is probably not working as steady as in the past since it is trying to make the change over.

Your Progressed Moon is in conflict with your natal Chiron. I could see this making anybody depressed or at least having a restless mind/soul.

Life has a way of working thing out. I would say with dropping out of school it might be nice to embark on a knowledge journey more coming from your choice this time around.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »