Planets at the end of a house...

January 5, 2020 at 22:59 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) N_thecat
Planets at the end of a house...
I guess this topic has been in threads and questions more than once , but I still have a problem with that :8:.

I´m curious how do you interpret the planets at the end of a house? And how do you see it in your own natal chart?
Do you think that if the planet is at the end of 5th house (example), is it only in 5th house or - as some astrological sites like astro.com (astrotheme probably also) say - the planet at the end of a house is interpreted in the next house.
So planet at the end of 5th house is in 6th house? Or maybe even in both houses (on the cusp) - in 5th, but with influence on 6th house too?

I guess many people have similar cases in their natal charts, so you can relate to them and I believe you know where you feel the influence of the planet :3:

In my natal it is quite difficult because I have 3 planets in 5th house too - Moon, Saturn and Uranus (both in :191: in Sagittarius ). And Uranus at the very end of 5th house, which according to some sources we should interpret in 6th house. And :179: is on the cusp of 6th house.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 7, 2020 at 19:45
(Pisces) N_thecat » fishscales
Thanks for reply and insight :1:

>"Sudden creative inspiration"

That´s true...

>"unexpected pregnancies (sorry had to include that here :2:)"

Hahaha, that´s ok, I heard about that "possibility" with Uranus in 5th :4:

>"alot of disruption or sudden change on the job or in day to day life, progressive attitude about work, seeking freedom at work and in daily routines, rebellious attitude towards work or "routine" in general, flashes of genius at work or regarding health matters...trouble being organized"

That´s 100% true in my case - I have specific attitude to work/specific workstyle. I hate and can´t accept typical office jobs with standard working hours, doing the same things over and over again, (especially boring paper work). It kills me.

Honestly, from the very beginning I´ve been connecting it with creativity and work area, but my 5th house is overloaded and also this Uranus on the cusp... That´s why I naturally have doubts.

>"Another point to keep in mind... Neptune in the 6th may make 6th house affairs a bit more "fuzzy", and mitigate Uranus´ sharp, electric influence a bit...if you´re looking at Uranus in the 6th interpretations, that is..."

Saturn ruling the 6th may tamp down or stabilize 6th house affairs too...a good influence to have if you do feel that Uranian energy in your 6th..."

Ok, I need to think about it.
January 6, 2020 at 07:40
(Pisces) fishscales » N_thecat
"just wondering how to interpret Uranus : at the end of 5th house / in 6th house / on the cusp with influence in both houses?"

Nola, you´re the best person to interpret your Uranus position...

Sudden creative inspiration, love affairs that begin or end suddenly, stubborness or a drive for independence in love affairs, progressive view of love affairs, progressive view of children, unexpected pregnancies (sorry had to include that here :2:)... Those are 5th house Uranus influences...

6th house Uranus influences could include...Sudden health issues, nervous disorders, alot of disruption or sudden change on the job or in day to day life, progressive attitude about work, seeking freedom at work and in daily routines, rebellious attitude towards work or "routine" in general, flashes of genius at work or regarding health matters...trouble being organized, or on the other side of the coin, being brilliant at being organized...sudden acquisition or loss of pets/small animals... Or a progressive attitude regarding pets or small animals...animal activism could be a possibility...

Which rings more true to you? Or can you recognize both placements in yourself?

Keep in mind, I did not provide a comprehensive list on either placement...fill in any blanks with your own astrological knowledge...

Another point to keep in mind... Neptune in the 6th may make 6th house affairs a bit more "fuzzy", and mitigate Uranus´ sharp, electric influence a bit...if you´re looking at Uranus in the 6th interpretations, that is...

Saturn ruling the 6th may tamp down or stabilize 6th house affairs too...a good influence to have if you do feel that Uranian energy in your 6th...
January 6, 2020 at 07:09
(Pisces) fishscales » Sus
"Go search for anarectic planets. Usually they are 29° of a sign."

She´s talking about planets at the end of a house, not a sign...

Using Placidus, a planet at an anaretic degree could be anywhere in a house.

Using the whole sign system, anaretic planets would automatically be at the end of a house.

However, studying planets at anaretic degrees would only provide info about how the planet behaves in a sign, not in a house when it is close to the next house, which is what Nola is asking about.

January 6, 2020 at 06:00
(Pisces) 1janos
I am aware of a very large statistical study involving over 10.000 charts, that examined this topic.
It demonstrated, that factors appearing at the end of houses, within 5-6 degrees from the actual border, greatly benefit from being interpreted in the next house. The manifestation of those qualities appears to be 3-5X more relevant than in the actual house they are in. I found this especially true using the Koch astrological house system.

In my life this involves Jupiter and Uranus, manifesting in life experiences from which I had the opportunity to learn some hard and bitter lessons.
January 6, 2020 at 04:45
(Sagittarius) Sus
Go search for anarectic planets. Usually they are 29° of a sign.
January 6, 2020 at 02:26
(Pisces) fishscales
I would read it as being in both houses to some extent... Primarily in the actual house it is in, but definitely influencing the house it is entering...
January 5, 2020 at 23:05
(Pisces) N_thecat
I add my natal chart - just wondering how to interpret Uranus : at the end of 5th house / in 6th house / on the cusp with influence in both houses?

If in two houses, what does that mean? I have my own ideas, of course, but I also want to know others :4:

And please write about examples from your own charts with interpretation, I´m curious about them.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »