Interesting love affair comparaison between composite and davison

January 4, 2020 at 19:41 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) baharhan
Interesting love affair comparaison between composite and davison
I have married friend. He has a love affair. When I compared the two relations, I saw an interesting case as following:
With his wife:
- Davison 12th house has: Sun, Mars, Mercury, Venus, Chiron
- Composite 7th: Sun, Mercury, Venus, Chiron.

With his lover:
- Davison 7th house has: Saturn, Sun, Venus, Vertex, Mercury
- Composite 12th: Sun and Mercury.

Sun in 12th means a secret love affair. In the Davison with his wife, Sun is in 12th. In composite with his lover, Sun is in 12th.

How would you describe this ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 21, 2020 at 20:08
(Capricorn) baharhan
Thank you very much.
February 16, 2020 at 14:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What I´ve noticed is usually there just attracting the same archetype´s, just different combinations and falling a different way in the chart. You should be able to see this just in the regular synastry.

It´s mirroring energy, and usually when one thinks they´re breaking up with someone, really there getting similar energy repeatedly to learn those lessons.

As you stated Sun is in the 12th of both women. So he´s probably ignoring his wife thinking this other women is his escapism and his wife doesn´t have the qualities. Which you´d have to look at the degrees and archetype of Neptune and Nodes in the regular synastry.

It looks like to me he´s mirroring the same energy which is the ultimate lesson here because it´s Maya "Illusion" thinking any temptation is going to change what your meant to learn with your wife.

Often, this is the case, there´s a false belief in many issues in relating with a couple, and instead of showing up in the relationship, they go off seeking it out in another relationship. And so, there in the next relationship and find out they still have to face the same issues at some point. They will then again go search for another lovely lady with the same energy but same energy but in a different combination and keep repeating the escaping pattern until they become aware they´re never truly escaping their shadow side and eventually have to deal with the issue.
February 16, 2020 at 14:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user StillStanding, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This is very interesting. Thanks for sharing. I´ve been observing composite charts alot recently and I find it to be very telling of how a relationship may play out.

The 7th house placements in composite with his wife shows that 7th house placements does materialize into marriage.

The 12th house placements in composite with his secret lover shows 12th house does materialize or started out as secret affairs.

I have not really study or look indepth at davison charts but the composite charts are amazing how accurate they can be...

I wonder what other placements are in the composite of him and his wife and the transits the composite is experiencing that may have lead to an affair...

Ps. I noticed chiron in 7th house composite, maybe that could be the reason.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »