I´m new and wanting and willing to learn. Please share any knowledge u may have..

January 4, 2020 at 08:00 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Rabbit1987
I´m new and wanting and willing to learn. Please share any knowledge u may have..
I´ve been getting into natal charts and numerology alot lately.. Life makes a little more sense. I love sharing what little I do know with others. But I have so much more to learn.. If anyone has time and knows how to read these in depth. I would love to know more about my chart.. Thank u :2:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 5, 2020 at 07:06
(Virgo) Rabbit1987 » kimbermoon
Wow.. Thank U.. That helps ALOT.. Anything else u can tell me? I´ll pm u more with specific ?s
January 4, 2020 at 23:11
(Gemini) kimbermoon
Astrology charts are indeed fascinating, but the first thing to know is that it takes much time to make a full accounting of all the factors that are shown, so there is a lot of patience required.

You can make a start by first looking at the layout of the planets. Any pronounced difficult aspects between planets signify areas that are apt to be highly challenging and can be quite repetitive in their influence, depending on the ongoing transits; the whole point is aimed at working on the inner tensions and difficulties and finding a way to resolve the patterns that have been set up. Our genetic and karmic themes from the past determine how we are meant to be bettering ourselves.

In this case we first notice the significant opposition between Neptune and the Moon, intersected by a square to Venus. Right away this might signify problems relating to a balance required between your creative /imaginative
energies and the practicalities of the material /physical realm. The red lines are like red flags, while the blue ones suggest potential and opportunity if you play your cards right.

Usually we look first to the factors that combine in creating your sense of persona and your expressions / reactions to events. Thus, we note the Sun in Virgo [earth] combined with Moon in Cancer [water] and ASC in Capricorn [earth].

The Sun [father] and Moon [mother] relate more to how your childhood conditioning and influence of the parents have moulded your early personality, and attitudes. Only when we reach the age of 7 and move out into socialization via education, do we begin to formulate
the outer persona that we gradually chose to project out into the outer world. This is when the ASC energies begin to come more into play.

AT that point then the world begins to test us as to whether we will hold fast to our conditioning and imprinted values, or whether we try to branch out as an independent and individual persona. All this then must be modified depending on the aspects involved with each of those personality factors. So you were largely dominated by the energies of Virgo and Cancer as a child, which can be explored in depth, which were then filtered through your Capricorn ASC.

Anyone versed in basic astrology can make suggestions on what might be expected from the implications of the chart, yet there are so many variables that it is best to start with the basics and work your way up to gaining the true value of what the chart offers. That is, to understand how the workings of the inner self play out in the circumstances we find ourselves faced with. As within, so without.

I am available to help you with ongoing personal guidance if you wish…
to start the process send me your most significant questions and what in particular you are wanting to know about at this stage in your life. I will be happy to respond.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »