Hello

December 29, 2019 at 23:55 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Lunastry
Hello
Noob here hailing from Connecticut. Slowly but surely learning my chart and my life’s purpose. I hope to learn and grow from so many of you. Where are y’all located?

Thanks for your time.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 30, 2020 at 03:14
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
Nací en el Mediterráneo..

"Maybe because my childhood keeps playing on your beach
And hidden behind the reeds sleeps my first love
I carry your light and your smell wherever I go
And piled up in your sand, I have love, games and sorrows, I ...
That on my skin I have the bitter taste of eternal crying
That a hundred peoples have poured into you, from Algeciras to Istanbul
For you to paint blue, your long winter nights
By force of misfortunes, your soul is deep and dark
And to your red sunsets
My eyes got used
Like the bend in the road
I´m a singer, I´m a liar
I like the game and the wine
I have a sailor´s soul
And what am I going to do if I ...
I was born in the Mediterranean
And you come and go, after kissing my village
Playing with the tide you go, thinking in coming back
You are like a woman, perfumed with pitch
That is longed for and that is wanted, that is known and feared, ay ...
If one day for my ill the grim reaper comes looking for me
Push my boat to the sea, with an autumn lift
And let the storm, scrap its white wings
And bury me without mourning, between the beach and the sky
On the side of a mountain
Higher than the horizon
I want to have good eyesight
My body will be way
I will give green to the pines
And yellow to the genista
Near the sea because I ..
I was born in the Mediterranean"

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
June 30, 2020 at 02:01
(Sagittarius) Chadjames
I live in California. Yes, it´s the land where the inhabitants are waiting for the big one. As in earthquake. It´s no big deal, we all know how to swim and surf. We bide our time in a fetal position praying to God in finding ways to keep a roof over our heads and food on our tables. But, with this COVID-19 shutdown, it´s damn near impossible. The fear and loathing is palpable like the scene in a Hollywood whore movie where the troglodyte of a actress sees her future pass before her eyes as her assailant is about to stab her with a dinner knife while she is about to, finally, get her award for best reverse-cowgirl in a western movie be it drama or comedy.

I think what people don´t understand, in California, is that if the big one hits and breaks us off the continental mass, the ensuing tsunami would do nothing more than wipe us off the land and deposit us on the banks of Arizona, Nevada and Oregon. Essentially, we´ll be in the same place as we started. The only difference would be that we´d still be in a fetal position praying to God in finding ways to keep a roof over our heads and food on our tables, only to find we have no roof over our heads and no table to put any of the food we don´t have on it.

But, don´t get me wrong, we´re all too hyped up on recreational marijuana to even remotely distinguish between a God given reality versus a reality totally concocted in CGI.

It´s a state of delusion, and I mean that empirically, metaphorically and literally.

You heard correct. If there were only 3 planes in existence at your airport, all of them and with every seat would sit a misfit.

Everyone´s in shape, tan, beautiful, laid-back, carefree, totally unconscious, oblivious and apathetically enthralled with high hopes for the future.

And, when I say high hopes; I mean "high" hopes.

As in:

GOD, PLEASE SAVE US

**You should come visit, stay for a while, relax, don´t forget your facemask...**
June 29, 2020 at 23:10
(Scorpio) Travelguy35
I traveled in Honduras for two weeks in 2018, truly a beautiful land with welcoming people. In Serbia now.
December 30, 2019 at 13:16
(Leo) RunnerChic85
Hello and welcome :29: I´m fairly new here myself and enjoying learning about astrology. I´m in central Wisconsin

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »