New Synastry!

December 26, 2019 at 21:56 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Fallenstar307
New Synastry!
I´m excited about this one. What do you guys think? :4:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
January 4, 2020 at 05:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fallenstar307
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Yeah no matter what website I use, I am getting a Scorpio ascendant for the composite. What are the times and dates that you used?"

For him, 5 November 1993 12:00 (noon) in Bothell, Washington. For you, 19 August 1991 in Edmonds Washington, at 8:42 am.
Login
(Log in)
January 3, 2020 at 05:19
(Leo) Fallenstar307 » Fallenstar307
Yeah no matter what website I use, I am getting a Scorpio ascendant for the composite. What are the times and dates that you used?
January 3, 2020 at 04:24
Okay good to know. I recognize Robert Hand from Astro.com, which is where I had created the chart from. I´m still trying to figure out how we came up with different composites!

I´d like to respond to something else we had talked about earlier about the orbs. Do you think that 5 degree orb is for all aspects? I wonder if an exact sextile would be stronger than a wide trine or conjunction... I try to figure it out by comparing charts but it´s tricky. Also squares and conjunctions to me a 6 degree orb I don´t strongly feel at all really.. but I would agree that a 5 for conjunction I do... So off-topic haha.
Well, I´m very interested in finding out more about the three aspects he has. My son actually has the Saturn square Pluto one in his natal chart too.

Hmm...
January 2, 2020 at 02:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Page 2 of the explanation on Midpoints
Login
(Log in)
January 2, 2020 at 02:55
=====
"Thank you Peter for all the replies and I apologise for such a late response."

You are most welcome, and I understand; we are all busy in these holidays, :-).

"So, the two individual profiles are what I had originally posted though the composite is calculated different than the one I had used."

Perhaps; I am not sure about the one you posted. My own was made using the most frequently used method (and the one Robert Hand - the co-creator of the Composite chart technique - uses) called "Mid Points".

"So in the one you had posted it is a composite ascendant of Taurus and for me it was Scorpio. I see that on the drop-down menu of the composite you had posted, it stated that it was done using a midpoint method and I´m not familiar with that so I don´t know what the proper one to use would be."

The "proper one" depends on the astrologer making the analysis. However - and as I said above - the "Mid-point method" is the most used one and the one used by the co-creator of this compatibility technique - Robert Hand. And the screenshots were from his book. Doesn´t get any more accurate than that. But as I know that you also like to learn, and not just to blindly believe anything - which is an attitude I admire - then I am providing the screenshots, :-).

"I will post more later, happy new years everybody!!!"

Sure! And happy New year for you too! :-)
Login
(Log in)
January 1, 2020 at 04:47
(Leo) Fallenstar307 » Davis212
Thank you Peter for all the replies and I apologise for such a late response. So, the two individual profiles are what I had originally posted though the composite is calculated different than the one I had used. So in the one you had posted it is a composite ascendant of Taurus and for me it was Scorpio. I see that on the drop-down menu of the composite you had posted, it stated that it was done using a midpoint method and I´m not familiar with that so I don´t know what the proper one to use would be. I will post more later, happy new years everybody!!!
December 28, 2019 at 04:25
=====
And now I must go to sleep, haha. So I´ll reply tomorrow to any questions or comments you may have, :-).
December 28, 2019 at 04:22
=====
"One more response! So the square to Mercury with Pluto I thought was too wide it wouldn´t apply. You don´t think so?"

A 5 degree orb (just a little bit more) is close enough. So yes, it does apply. But in the composite it doesn´t exist. So pay more attention to the Composite and his individual chart (the aspects to Mars).

"Uhh that is a pretty heavy aspect in synastry. I like keeping communications light and easy!"

Well, Leo queen, you are a Pisces Descendant with its traditional ruler (Jupiter) in your 12th conjunct a Leo Sun (good-hearted) and conjunct Venus and Mercury. Then Neptune in the 5th (all of this in Whole Houses). So yes, you like it light and easy, :-).
December 28, 2019 at 04:14
=====
"Those are concerning huh.. could create conflict. I´ve had lots of square to a partners moon before and they seemed emotionally okay with me.. but Mars is anger Soo ?. Like you said though, it´s more about the composite"

Yeah, Mars in square is very risky most of the time; especially its square to Mercury, and even more especially, its square to the Moon; those are just too much, I´ve found. But in the Composite, there are no bad aspects to Mars. And I prefer to focus on the Composite aspects themselves.
December 28, 2019 at 04:09
=====
"Yes. Wow I see that, I have six and he has four."

Yes! And that´s a lot!

"Fated isn´t always good though right? Sometimes just for a lesson to be learned"

Exactly; it doesn´t always mean "good". But if he is really manifesting his Mars-Pluto conjunction, and his Mars-Saturn and Pluto-Saturn squares in the "higher vibration" of those aspects, he should be, in theory, a very good potential prospect. But remember; you would need to find out about that first. Just take my word for it for the time being, haha.
December 28, 2019 at 04:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
=====
"As to family life, let´s just take it one step at a time, haha. Ask me in 1-2 months, :-)."

But hey; Composite Venus is conjunct Composite Jupiter in the house of creativity, romance, and children. So that´s your answer right there, haha.
December 28, 2019 at 03:59
=====
"Wow I love that you are approaching the interpretation holistically."

Thanks, :-). I always do it that way, as it is the only way to make some sense out of it.

"The composite is basically the relationship entity itself so I´m extra excited to hear about that."

Exactly; it is the relationship entity in itself. And actually, it is incredibly accurate. Each and every romantic sharing (or friendship) I´ve had for the past year - and their respective dynamics - have been totally explained by the composite charts with them.

"I think astrology is very useful.. helps speed up the process of getting to know someone haha.

Oh, yes indeed it does, haha. What could take months of sharing can be understood in less than one hour!

"So again, I thank you for it."

It is always my pleasure, :-).

"As for the difficult aspects, I know I have experienced them as power plays in synastry, particularly the two squares."

Yeah, I see.

"I tend to attract/bring out those sides to relationships it seems so that´s not somewhere I want to go but I guess I´ll have to wait to see the synastry."

You have Mars on top of your Ascendant and opposite your Descendant. So those scenarios of attracting those issues can be expected. But that can change to the degree you work with your own personal issues. You must be a very self-confident and self-assertive individual with that Mars and being a Leo sun, :-).

"The romance/passion part is of course a yes ?? I will be very pleased to have that in my life."

Aren´t you a Leo? :4:

"It is a relationship I am thinking of trying to pursue. I feel the desire but I want to make sure it´s going both ways. I also want to know if it looks auspicious for family life at all."

Well, the only thing I am worry about is how he is manifesting, and for real, those 3 hard natal aspects of his. Because you REALLY need to find that out. As to family life, let´s just take it one step at a time, haha. Ask me in 1-2 months, :-).
December 28, 2019 at 03:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
So there you have it, the Composite and the screenshots needed so that you can have an idea what to expect as possible scenarios. Now I´ll reply to your earlier messages.
December 28, 2019 at 03:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Composite Saturn square Ascendant, last sentence above
Login
(Log in)
December 28, 2019 at 03:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Composite Saturn square Ascendant, page 1 of 2
Login
(Log in)
December 28, 2019 at 03:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Composite Pluto conjunct Descendant, page 2 out of 2
Login
(Log in)
December 28, 2019 at 03:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Pluto conjunct Descendant in composite, page 1 of 2
Login
(Log in)
December 28, 2019 at 03:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Ok, so here I am again, :-).

I´ll analyze the composite first, and then I´ll reply to each of your earlier messages.

So as you can see (see attached Composite), this is a WONDERFUL composite!

1. The two "Greatest Benefics" (Jupiter and Venus) are AGAIN conjunct each other; and in the Composite 5th house, the house of romance.

2. The Composite sun is conjunct the Moon, Mercury, and Venus.

3. Composite Moon conjunct Mercury = great communication.

4. Composite Moon trine Saturn - a good one to have for a lasting relationship.

5. Composite Mars has two soft aspects to the Nodes - this is great for working on a common goal, and more so as it is in Libra and in the 6th house. And "Malefic" planets do well in the 6th house. And Mars is the ruler (as the "traditional ruler") of the Composite Scorpio Descendant. And Mars in Libra as the ruler of the 7th, could indicate the relationship´s ability to fight its "enemies" (6th house). Yes, also expect a few arguments here and there, haha, but what relationship doesn´t have them? Haha. And hey, that´s a Libra Mars, so it is fair and just, haha.

6. Pluto conjunct the Descendant (and in Scorpio) could make this incredibly deep and passionate. Oh boy, haha. But, this aspect has another very possible scenario: endless power struggles and the need for manipulation and domination (see attached screenshot after this message).

7. Composite Saturn square Ascendant, I don´t like either. This can be bad - see attached screenshot after this message.

8. And Pluto conjunct the Descendant and square a 4th house Composite Chiron could indicate that the relationship could potentially active old wounds from childhood in both of you.

But, besides those 3 last aspects (and Pluto on the Desc isn´t necessarily bad - it depends on the individual charts), the rest is very good, as in VERY good.

But.... but, 1-2 really bad aspects is enough to ruin everything! Hey, I had a freaking Kite aspect (a beautiful one) with one girl and just 1-2 hard ones made it utterly impossible.

So the ONLY way to be sure is by sharing and communicating a lot; especially about deep and controversial subjects. Because that´s the only way to know about his reactions. So DO push his buttons, :4: :61:

Ok, I´ll attach those screenshots now.
Login
(Log in)
December 28, 2019 at 02:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I´ll reply to each of your messages in a little while. You are smart and intuitive, and that´s the kind of "clients" I love dealing with, :-).
December 28, 2019 at 02:23
One more response! So the square to Mercury with Pluto I thought was too wide it wouldn´t apply. You don´t think so? Uhh that is a pretty heavy aspect in synastry. I like keeping communications light and easy!
December 28, 2019 at 02:19
Those are concerning huh.. could create conflict. I´ve had lots of square to a partners moon before and they seemed emotionally okay with me.. but Mars is anger Soo ?. Like you said though, it´s more about the composite.
December 28, 2019 at 02:17
Yes. Wow I see that, I have six and he has four.
Fated isn´t always good though right? Sometimes just for a lesson to be learned?
December 28, 2019 at 02:07
Wow I love that you are approaching the interpretation holistically. The composite is basically the relationship entity itself so I´m extra excited to hear about that. I think astrology is very useful.. helps speed up the process of getting to know someone haha. So again, I thank you for it. As for the difficult aspects, I know I have experienced them as power plays in synastry, particularly the two squares. I tend to attract/bring out those sides to relationships it seems so that´s not somewhere I want to go but I guess I´ll have to wait to see the synastry. The romance/passion part is of course a yes ?? I will be very pleased to have that in my life. It is a relationship I am thinking of trying to pursue. I feel the desire but I want to make sure it´s going both ways. I also want to know if it looks auspicious for family life at all.
December 28, 2019 at 02:07
=====
And now I´ll wrap this up in one hour, haha.
December 28, 2019 at 02:06
=====
Many contacts with the Nodes also. This is always very good and binding. And usually, it shows of past life relationships. And most of those contacts with the Nodes are good ones. So perhaps it feels kind of "fated" to you; does it? Like a "pull" you don´t fully understand.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »