What keeps you happy in life? What keeps you going?

December 19, 2019 at 06:27 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Kief, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

What keeps you happy in life? What keeps you going?
Curious to know.

Trying to see something

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 20, 2019 at 22:08
(Scorpio) Angelina
My family.
The opportunity to learn something new everyday.
Travelling.
Everything beautiful what surrounds me: nature, animals, people.
Aah, felt like a contestant in Miss World with what I have said:D
December 20, 2019 at 20:18
(Leo) RunnerChic85
I know chocolate and coffee were mentioned..I´m going to add wine :117:
December 20, 2019 at 09:04
(Libra) leorising
Nowadays is my activities about my north node ( university accounting, class council, association of accounting expert) I am glad too when I take care about myself body
I am so thankful to God that I can deal with society ( it was a problem in past)
December 20, 2019 at 08:47
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
I like to see people around me happy/in love, chocolate makes me happy, this little one ..:)
YouTube
YouTube
December 20, 2019 at 07:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » orkest
System message: Post has been written by user orkest, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
And coffee of course... One cup of coffee equals one bar of chocolate.
December 20, 2019 at 07:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user orkest, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Chocolate.

When you are tuned for what is meant for you. You must seek these people, things, places, activities, attitudes, emotions. Astrology is a good tool for that.

Thinking that right things happen at right time.
December 20, 2019 at 05:02
(Leo) RunnerChic85
The fact that we all have the ability to make the world a better place...whether on a small scale or large. The world tends over-look the small-scale things. By being a good example myself, and encouraging the right values in my children, others will see our love, kindness, and openess, and hopefully those values will rub off on them, and they can pay it forward.

Another thing that keeps me going is the saying "Never-Say-Never." This former club-footed limping child (myself) has gone on (through hard work and dedication) to set high school records in the mile and two-mile on track, and competed at the national level in college. I don´t want to give anyone the impression I´m bragging--that is not my intent. My intent is to instill courage and hope in people who are discouraged at their prospects in life. Other people´s discouragement (at many things, jobs, living on my own as a young adult), has just been fuel to prove them and myself (in my doubting moments) wrong.
December 20, 2019 at 01:30
(Capricorn) Blue tree81
Is the distance from the sun.
December 19, 2019 at 08:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Things that I don´t know are keeping me in life. Curiosity.
I do not see life as good or bad but very, very interesting :27:
December 19, 2019 at 07:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Blind hope, because when logic fails and runs out of plans, having hope for a better tomorrow is all that will put one´s heart at ease. It may be blind, but you are more productive when you have hope, no matter how blind or illogical.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »