Please tell me more about my chart

December 17, 2019 at 05:01 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) B-rennen
Please tell me more about my chart
I have recently gotten into astrology and understand a lot through obsessive research just wondering if someone can give me some pointers on different aspects or something I might not have heard before!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 8, 2020 at 09:01
(Aries) B-rennen » Ghost00
Definitley have overcome alot of obstacles in life and have always been able to accomplish what I set out to do. I definitley had relationship conflict from may to July but Im in an awesome place with my girlfriend of 8 months and we plan on getting married in january of 2022. Definitley had lots of sore throat congestion and stuff which is very common for me but weird thing is you mentioned pink eye and I just got allergic pink eye for the first time since childhood in May after getting a UTI and taking sulfamate antibiotics.
July 18, 2020 at 18:38
(Capricorn) Ghost00
You have overcome many obstacles in your life and this year holds more challenges but if you keep a Uranian mindset that will help with balance.

This is a time of great inspiration for you ending in about seven years but with a peak this year, right now.

Might be having relationship issues, if so pm and we can discuss.

Prone to sinus infection, sore throat, conjunctivitis/pink eye and ear infection during this time. If interested in remediation send pm?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »