What career should I choose?

December 16, 2019 at 12:51 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Romu, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

What career should I choose?
My chart shows that i have a lot of artistic talent but I actually dont see any irl. I have been struggling a lot to decide a career that would suit me best please help.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 16, 2019 at 14:29
(Pisces) fishscales
Modern ruler of Pisces MC, Neptune, in the 8th house points to possible involvement in psychology or research

Traditional ruler of the MC, Jupiter, in the 12th points to similar endeavors, perhaps undertaken in a behind the scenes type of way... Possibly in an institution of some sort

Moon in Aries in the 10th probably means you won´t hesitate to inject your emotions into your work... It could also indicate some changeability in the career, spurred on by your own impulses

Pluto in the 6th supports research, which could be psychological research, being a part of the daily work experience... Probably also gives a powerful capacity for deeply detailed work, and an intense interest in health matters

Traditional ruler of the MC could give talents in the psychological field... Also the political field...

Some of these placements could just as well make you a deceptive politician...

Of course, "deceptive" is a pretty useless qualifier for a politician :4:

In all seriousness, with Pisces on the MC, I would be wary of any career that was geared towards deception or misdirection...or any negative Neptunian quality...

Steer your career goals towards selfless service, to hopefully maximize the positive potential of that Pisces MC...
December 16, 2019 at 13:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Something related to food.
Nutritionist or to start some restaurant...
December 16, 2019 at 13:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user spiral, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
you are the most suitable person to answer this question.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »