(Libra) leorising
Longevity
Kirk Douglas, 103 years old ...
https://infinitynow.wordpress.com/2…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 6, 2020 at 02:03
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Actress Shirley Booth was on her way to being a bicentenarian until she was plutonium poisoned to speed her into the afterlife!
There are very old folks who are moved to places where the mortality rate is lower, because they should not be punished for lacking the five essential aging genes! :41: :24: :8:
February 6, 2020 at 00:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Kirk Douglas gets roasted by celebrity impressionist Rich Little. Very funny!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search/…
February 6, 2020 at 00:08
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
<<Kirk Douglas, 103 years old ..>>

Well, let´s see, maybe learn how to overact like he did...

There is an end of life technique in astrology. Most of the time ancient astrologers used it, because, after all, if the client wasn´t going to live past a certain age, there was no need to do his chart beyond that age.

YES, I know the technique; It involves a technique know as circumambulation and uses the planetary periods of Mars and Saturn. NO, I´m not going to share it. For one thing, I am not sure how well it works AND, even if it does work well, can you imagine how freaked out people would get on here.
February 5, 2020 at 23:42
(Libra) leorising
https://bbc.in/2GZMAA4
He just passed away :68:
December 10, 2019 at 17:43
(Libra) leorising
i have moon in gemini out of bounds like Kirk Douglas, gemini is a sign very softly to face the facts of life... this could increase our time in earth...
i have venus in scorpio too
December 10, 2019 at 17:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Marvin, I understand your reaction and it´s cool, let it stay that way, never mind... but my responses were strictly friendly and I´ll still consider you my friend :37:

Let´s get back to Kirk now

Persona charts are often telling us what planet is leading in our Natal (most celestial elements in first 2 house - the most manifested one) and Kirk´s leading planet is Neptune where he has, besides other pretty good aspects :160: :191: :155: :191:AC - as a sure sign of physical longevity

https://www.astro.com/cgi/…
December 10, 2019 at 12:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Marvin-comic time! yey! :75:

btw, what is that chart?
December 10, 2019 at 11:59
(Aquarius) Avalon1
Note Sextile of Sun[Seething] in 11th[jollity] with Uranus[Prominence] in 1th[self] with only 38 minutes orb.
December 10, 2019 at 11:50
(Libra) leorising
here in Brazil we had another example of saggitarius man that lived 105 years old: Oscar Niemeyer, a famous architect (december 15th 1907-december 5th 2012) :68:

i have jupiter in pisces at 8th house... i believe that if i will be a good girl, without much madness (jupiter square uranus) i could live many years too
December 10, 2019 at 10:51
(Capricorn) Blue tree81
Namaste
In the northern part of india in one of the foothills of the Himalayan ranges lives a saint. Was said to be 148 years old when I visited his abode,in silence from many years fully active eating and sharing fruits with everyone who visits there.
He had the skin of a little child i clearly remember when i received my share mangoes i watched him close.

But that aura and that splendor like the Sun.
December 10, 2019 at 10:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
he´s got only 4 "positive aspects" hmmm something´s fishy about those "positive aspects" :25: it looks like they are not that positive at all :63:

I think that life conditions and environment also impact longevity and surrounding...

With chart like this I think I´ll be dead long time ago.
December 10, 2019 at 10:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Author, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That is pretty impressive.
December 10, 2019 at 10:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I would go with 5thH :160: :192: :155: 11thH - as munch he suffered physically the stronger he got.

A lot of oppositions
"what doesn´t kill me, makes me stronger"

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »