What is the difference between man´s mars Conjunct Woman´s venus and Man´s venus conjunct Woman´s mars?

December 7, 2019 at 20:04 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Rabia23, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

What is the difference between man´s mars Conjunct Woman´s venus and Man´s venus conjunct Woman´s mars?
Your experiences?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 8, 2019 at 08:04
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
"Healthy love requires fire in between.

What does fire mean? Yes, attraction and chemistry and great banter and hot sex. Sure. But at the end of the day, fire means trust. Without trust, none of the above is possible. Trust is what keeps you guys warm. It’s what creates glue and produces connection. And like a fire, trust needs to be fanned and fueled to keep it going. This means consistency and trust being earned. Once you stop earning trust, the fire between you guys will slowly die.

Many believe trust is built in because it’s been a certain amount of time. Or because you guys live together. Or you exchanged vows. Trust is not a constant. Trust is not a light switch. Trust is like a fire.

A healthy relationship means separate containers (life space), facing in the same direction (common outlook on life), and fanning the fire in between (earning trust).
Without these three, your relationship will not have legs. It may feel powerful and sweep you off your feet. But healthy relationships are about more than moments and powerful feelings. Healthy relationships are built. They require time, work, patience, and a deep look inward. Often. But nothing starts without a vision."

Healthy relationships are built-that is the most important.
December 8, 2019 at 03:33
(Pisces) fishscales
Mars conjunct Venus causes sexual attraction

Mars represents an active principle

Venus represents a passive principle

Man´s Mars conjunct woman´s Venus = sexual attraction with the man playing the more active/aggressive role sexually

Man´s Venus conjunct woman´s Mars = sexual attraction with the woman playing the more active/aggressive role sexually

Please file this answer in a safe place and refer to it in the event of an emergency...like if you want to post this question again...

Seriously though: this is quite a simple aspect to understand, even for a beginner in astrology. It deals with the two primary principles in nature: positive and negative, active and passive, masculine and feminine.

And there is MUCH more to a synastry chart than the Mars/Venus aspects...
December 7, 2019 at 22:13
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Moon_Queen
Yeah :61: Oh, it was turbulent year(2017/2018) :11:
December 7, 2019 at 22:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Morena_Lu
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:61: to be sure!
December 7, 2019 at 22:10
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Moon_Queen
Or .. he asks you to marry him after few days.. :4:
December 7, 2019 at 22:00
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » ram_goat
Yes, it ended,I broke up last year. I thought that I am more serious (his :152:, :153: in :173:)
I know what I want, I wanted something that could last..It was not enough for me, I wanted more.. Attraction is not enough, we were mentally very different, from time to time I couldn´t stand his way of thinking... Gemini energy is not for me.. I am practical, down to earth, and he was just about talking...I liked his :151: :174:, emotional person..but childish..
December 7, 2019 at 21:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rabia23
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
He does not see her at all :61:...simply doesn´t have time for that thinking of:

1. how to get her as soon as possible
2. what is happening to him - if he´s a nice and decent guy who was in control of everything so far.

and vice versa :4:
December 7, 2019 at 21:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
System message: Post has been written by user Rabia23, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Does man feels attraction towards woman when his mars conjunct woman venus? How does he sees woman?
December 7, 2019 at 21:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
From my personal experience:

If someone feels good in relation where Woman´s Mars is making a conjunction to Man´s Venus that might indicate one´s homosexual tendencies...

Heterosexuals usually choose relations where Mars belongs to a male chart and Venus to a female chart, so if male Mars conjunct (trine, sextile...) female Venus than it is a strong strait sexual attraction.
December 7, 2019 at 21:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rabia23
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ok :15:
December 7, 2019 at 21:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » David Evans
=====
No it´s not the case.
December 7, 2019 at 21:12
=====
When he was mars and you venus person , how he acts towards you? Does he feel more sexual attraction towards you? Does he approach you/pursue you? Does he demands for sex?
December 7, 2019 at 21:10
(Aries) ram_goat » Morena_Lu
But tell us how did it end? That is always part 2 of the lesson.

Hard to say whether part 1 or part 2 teaches someone more about
the truth of the placement..

Please, everyone, tell us the second part.. how it ended, or did it end?
December 7, 2019 at 21:06
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Rabia23
"The romantic and sexual attraction between you is almost irresistible. This relationship is one that was probably “more than just friends” from the start. The intensity of your feelings for one another is unlikely to fade over time, and you find much fulfillment in your love for each other. Even if you go your separate ways, it is likely that both of you will always remember each other for the passion you once enjoyed. The Mars person epitomizes the sexual energy and body ego that the Venus person finds attractive. The kind of chemistry that you share is such that even if you did not match each other’s physical ideal, you would see each other as ideal nevertheless. This type of chemistry is fantastic when it is a short-term affair, and can get tricky when the relationship is longer standing. Although the chemistry always exists between you, the passion that it generates is harder to handle when all of the “other” parts of a relationship develop, because sometimes the energy is transmuted or mischanneled, and arguments over petty things are the result. This is an erotic aspect, however, and, regardless of gender, the Mars person is likely to assume the sexual role traditionally associated with masculine, and the Venus person with feminine. You know how to push each other’s buttons."
December 7, 2019 at 21:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sunnyshadow
=====
So man is more physically attracted to woman when his venus conjunct woman mars? What do you feel when your mars conjunct a woman venus? How do you see her in both cases?
December 7, 2019 at 20:59
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Rabia23
Pretty sure it works both ways. Someone I´m highly attracted to has her mars conjunct my venus by 2°. I know that doesnt prove my point (the other way around) but pretty sure it works both ways. I´ve read that mans mars conj. womans venus is more physical and womans mars conjunct mans venus is more spiritual. Not sure if theres anything to that or not
December 7, 2019 at 20:58
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Rabia23
Believe me, he was crazy about me.. But it was also love, not just attraction..Our code 2(moon)9 (Neptune) 2(moon).
December 7, 2019 at 20:53
=====
Does man feel attraction when his mars conjunct woman venus? Because i mostly seen couple synastry when they have love marriage and female mars aspects man venus .
December 7, 2019 at 20:49
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
I had it, my :154: conjuct his mars (orbis 7 degrees)..Very strong sexual attraction, almost like a spell. But if it is 1 degree or less...it can be a very difficult situation...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »