Aspects that make you Horny

December 1, 2019 at 17:43 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Aspects that make you Horny
Is it aspects that trigger your Mars, Venus, Pluto or 8th house? A full Moon?
I would say in my own case that an 8th house Moon transit seems to do it for me.

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
February 9, 2020 at 21:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » emerauxe
System message: Post has been written by user jerrynna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:D ?
February 9, 2020 at 18:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"all this talk is giving me a Yod.."

It´s a constant battle for us men, ram_goat.Please try to wrest control of yourself and remember that this a public forum.

Yod- sure conjures up an accurate image.
February 9, 2020 at 17:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
=====
The ebb and flow of the hormones do certainly play their part.
February 9, 2020 at 16:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » jerrynna
=====
It´s a beautiful time of the month to revel in your senses and relax in the sensual ambience.

I appreciate your input on this subject very much, jerryna, and it brings a smile to my face that we get horny at the same time:)
February 9, 2020 at 04:18
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Hold it! There are aspects? It isn’t just a given?!

I have seen this thread....kind of wondered about it.

Nature’s way and all...

When it’s appropriate.. aspects be damned!
February 9, 2020 at 04:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user jerrynna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
emerauxe, I‘m libra ascendent too and I love love the transit moon in taurus so much, it makes me feel very connected to myself and my body, it goes beyond just feeling sexual (but I do feel more horny too). Nice to have one explanation for this phenomenon now :)
February 8, 2020 at 00:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » RowanBun
=====
At least you´ve pinpointed the times and if you fear losing self control; you can always report yourself to law enforcement to protect the innocent from your unleashed carnal urges.
February 8, 2020 at 00:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sus
=====
Several possibilities to take into consideration, plus some unknown factors that operate below our awareness.
February 7, 2020 at 21:48
(Sagittarius) Sus
Maybe Lilith in áries. Or venus Scorpio conjunct Uranus.
Don´t know. Maybe crazy hormones and the guy I´m on love...
February 7, 2020 at 16:24
(Taurus) RowanBun
Not sure bout the specific aspects. But I would say that happens 2 maybe 3 times a year. Like a cat. Usually around Feb/Aquarius season/spring, and against around the fall. >///<
December 25, 2019 at 16:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nikkia
=====
Just adding in some extra information, nothing more.
December 23, 2019 at 00:07
(Aquarius) nikkia » emerauxe
Interesting findings. Guess that would depend on the regional climate.... and who said anything about men? :2: I know I didn´t.
December 22, 2019 at 21:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » jaderosez
=====
At what distance of orb did you first feel the aspect take effect?
December 22, 2019 at 21:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nikkia
=====
Morning sunshine is a crucial determinant in sexual arousal and it has been found that during wintertime with less exposure to vitamin D that men could experience some arousal difficulties.
December 22, 2019 at 20:56
(Capricorn) jaderosez
I´m going through a mars-pluto conjunction transit.

My sex drive is off the roofs, I exercise a lot more, I eat a lot more, and I´m more combative lol.
December 22, 2019 at 20:46
(Aquarius) nikkia
I never cared for the word ´horny´ and I´m extremely private about my intimate life, but the other day while posting in the Winter Solstice thread... I thought of this: The Sun.

Does Morning count as an aspect? :4:

I cannot think of a more wonderful to begin the day - it´s Life Affirming. Nuff said.
December 22, 2019 at 02:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Eunha
=====
I agree with you that Mars involvement is a prime motivator in sexual response.

Excellent point about the ovulation cycle as I´ve read that a woman prefers a man to be more aggressive during her fertile cycle for she is hornier at that time.

What is also interesting about sexuality is what other factors act to turn up the flame of sexual response.

For example: those with an air sign on the 8th house cusp find sexual talk an
aphrodisiac to ignite their passions.
December 20, 2019 at 14:25
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » ram_goat
Hmm......What aspects make me horny....??

:4:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 20, 2019 at 13:40
(Aries) astro-flame » ram_goat
Well, high libido is not the same as sex addiction... people with high libido might suffer from it, but the cause of any addiction is psychological, not physiological
December 20, 2019 at 09:31
(Scorpio) Eunha
From my experience it is Mars in hard aspects to venus and mars (I have a conjunction)

It is a time when sexual energy was surpressed for long time so it creates tention and urge to let it out

I´m basically in mood anytime cuz of the :155: :191: :154:
I even have "Lust" asteroid,which is responsible for high sex drive, inbetween this conjunction

But when transiting mars makes stressful aspects I find my body calling louder for it

In a microscale for females it is connected to the moon obviously since we have ovulation cycles
December 20, 2019 at 07:38
(Aries) ram_goat » astro-flame
yes, sex addiction.. DSM IV

it´s a thing.
December 20, 2019 at 07:04
(Aries) astro-flame » ram_goat
What sounds like mental illness? the heightened libido?
December 19, 2019 at 17:57
(Aries) ram_goat » astro-flame
Sounds more like mental illness, honestly. Hugh Grant stuff.
December 19, 2019 at 17:55
(Aries) ram_goat » emerauxe
all this talk is giving me a Yod..
December 19, 2019 at 17:53
(Aries) ram_goat » pixel
reactions and actions are not carried out to term and effectively (then people sometimes demonstrate by singing or disguising themselves... as at carnival :63:),

well said.. hard to take such movements seriously..
a strange trend of our times..

it makes it easy for politicians to discount the protesters,
but that too, is a mistake of the politicians, in the long term.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »