Aspects that make you Horny

December 1, 2019 at 17:43 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) emerauxe
Aspects that make you Horny
Is it aspects that trigger your Mars, Venus, Pluto or 8th house? A full Moon?
I would say in my own case that an 8th house Moon transit seems to do it for me.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
December 10, 2019 at 17:18
(Leo) Pixel » emerauxe
Thanks a lot for your kindness :)

:17:
December 9, 2019 at 18:54
(Aquarius) emerauxe » Pixel
Thanks, Pixel. I´m glad that you are not inconvenienced by the rioting in any way.
December 9, 2019 at 18:50
(Aquarius) emerauxe » YC88
You can speculatively answer your question in many ways.

The extra woman will add the variety to alleviate possible boredom and maintain his excited state.

The bottom line is what goes up must eventually come down.
December 9, 2019 at 01:03
(Leo) Pixel » emerauxe
Even if things are not going very well, little part of the population acte to show they are unhappy :47:, reactions and actions are not carried out to term and effectively (then people sometimes demonstrate by singing or disguising themselves... as at carnival :63:), and the government manages to make things fail by dragging things out or using violence even in the face of peaceful demonstrations... and most large movements are in Paris not where I live... :8:
December 8, 2019 at 10:52
(Aries) YC88 » emerauxe
He eventually got tired of hiding them from one another and came out clean to all of them. One left and the other two were OK with it, so they started living together (he and the two women)...After that we don´t know what happened.

Now, what I am wondering about, is that how it changed for him when the Pluto transit was over. Did he start feeling like it was a little too much?
December 8, 2019 at 03:26
How are you coping with the rioting in France, Pixel?
December 7, 2019 at 22:51
(Leo) Pixel » emerauxe
Thanks ! :74:
December 7, 2019 at 17:05
That´s a great example of being overwhelmed by your hormones and being physically compelled to do something about it.

I wonder if he succeeded with those other women?
December 7, 2019 at 16:59
(Aries) YC88 » emerauxe
Yeah, one example from that webinar was a guy (client of the astrologer who was hosting the webinar) who had some "super-sexed" transits. He was living with a girlfriend at the time the transits began and started looking for another girl, because he wasn´t getting enough. I think he had both Jupiter and Pluto - one in transits and another one in Solar Arc - contacting his Venus. He ended up dating 3 girls at the same time :21:
December 7, 2019 at 16:51
When you consider Jupiter and Venus in that context it does smack of an anything goes sexual smorgasbord.

If any involved couple could find the right time when both their charts show high sexual energy; that would make a great vacation.
December 7, 2019 at 16:42
Hi, Pixel.

Mars is sexual energy and when it contacts your Ascendant it gives you the opportunity to express your energy in a sexual way if you choose to do so.

Saturn can put a damper on Mars and cool your ardor but there are times when the scales are tipped and the sex force will not take no for an answer, lol.
December 7, 2019 at 16:21
(Aries) YC88 » emerauxe
"Surprising research about Jupiter contacting Venus bringing on lusty feelings."

With Venus being the sensuality and sexuality and Jupiter being expansion, Venus+Jupiter=LOL (Lots of lust) :61:
December 7, 2019 at 15:19
Those are all exciting transits to look forward to, or not, depending on your perspective where it concerns sexuality.

That must have been a fascinating seminar to listen to on sex - astrology.

I think it´s important to be aware of how transits might affect you in all facets of your life.

Surprising research about Jupiter contacting Venus bringing on lusty feelings.

You´ve been most helpful, YC88!
December 7, 2019 at 14:28
(Aries) YC88 » emerauxe
You´re welcome :34: I do what I can... rather - w h e n I can, seeing that I´ve been keeping super busy lately.

I have actually listened to a 3-hour online webinar on sex-astrology this past June... many interesting things there :122: :21:

And to answer you original questions about aspects - if you mean the transit ones, look for Venus contacting natal Mars, Jupiter or Pluto (short spikes in horniness)
OR for transit Pluto, Jupiter or Mars contacting natal Venus (longer spikes, with Pluto´s transit lasting for up to a year).

ALSO it is useful to take a peek into your Solar Arc, but keep in mind Solar Arc aspects need to be 1 degree or less
December 7, 2019 at 02:08
(Leo) Pixel
I have this aspect :155: :198: :178: Asc

My saturn plays his role to calm down things very well almost of the time, but sometimes, I´m surprised...

I don´t know that means... and I don´t know how that works...
December 6, 2019 at 20:27
(Pisces) Nola_la » Mtb722
>"I also read somewhere that Venus conjunct Mars in the same house can be extremely sexual. Anyone have experience with that? 🤔"

I have Venus square Mars aspect in my chart - still don´t know how it works... :23:

But with Venus conjunct Mars...you are attractive to both sexes, so
I think you are right here :4:
No one is immune to your charms :61:
December 6, 2019 at 20:09
(Cancer) Mtb722 » Nola_la
:29: lol Taurus Mars in the 1st. I’m not going to say anymore :61:

Oh! I also read somewhere that Venus conjunct Mars in the same house can be extremely sexual. Anyone have experience with that? 🤔
December 6, 2019 at 20:06
Thanks for the educational "horny" information, YC88, and for adding your voice to this discussion.

I have lots of respect for the Moon in Scorpio women out there.
December 6, 2019 at 19:17
(Pisces) Nola_la » YC88
>"Also, you actually have a T-square with Venus being the apex,"

I´ve never thought about that T- square here, I was convinced that Venus - Pluto aspects are the craziest in this matter :3:
December 6, 2019 at 19:02
(Aries) YC88 » Nola_la
Mine too :34: Also a Scorpio Moon, but I don´t have the opposition.

Also, you actually have a T-square with Venus being the apex, so that shows a high libido for sure (according to the info on "horny aspects" that I have)
December 6, 2019 at 19:02
(Pisces) Nola_la » emerauxe
Where are my sisters? :8:
December 6, 2019 at 18:54
(Aquarius) emerauxe » Nola_la
And thank you for having the courage to be the first woman to post a comment on this thread, Nola_la.

Moon in Scorpio´s definitely have a tiger in their tank!
December 6, 2019 at 17:03
(Pisces) Nola_la » emerauxe
That´s my placements in chart, lol :4:

And I have Moon opposition Mars aspect - ok,now I understand everything :61: Thanks for explaining how this combo works.
December 6, 2019 at 16:16
(Aquarius) emerauxe » Iroquois Pliskin
When you add the component of Taurus,( a highly sensual sign) to Mars it does lend considerable force to the physical drive for pleasure.

Your comment rings true for Mars in Taurus women in my experience.

Moon in Scorpio is another highly sexual placement that applies to both sexes.
December 5, 2019 at 06:59
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
Women with Mars Taurus. I notice this frequently. I don’t know why Mars Taurus makes women extremely sexual and lustful.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »