Chiron & Mars Relationship

November 30, 2019 at 20:45 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Sharonrb11
Chiron & Mars Relationship
Mars squares Chiron in my natal chart. I´ve found little to no info on this aspect. I´d love to hear your interpretations? My Mars is in Taurus in the 8th house, and Chiron is in Leo in the 11th house.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 1, 2019 at 21:27
(Scorpio) venushouse
Chiron in Aries here in my 4th house. Abuse in my childhood home, death. Mars wants to conquer and overcome obstacles, so facing our pain that we are stuck in. One interpretation I love and I take this from https://astrolibrary.org/chiron-in-…

"Chiron is about pain and healing. People with Chiron in Aries heal quickly, without much thought, blazing trails even while warm blood drips from their open wound".
December 1, 2019 at 15:49
(Gemini) Sharonrb11 » Veil
I agree that hearing other people´s experiences is beneficial. Thanks for linking the thread, I will check it out!
December 1, 2019 at 15:41
(Gemini) Sharonrb11 » bluerosepetals
I´m not particularly attached to the idea anymore, I think I was heavily influenced by their opinion and have accepted it as fact. I´ve developed other dreams since then though :1:
December 1, 2019 at 14:24
(Capricorn) Veil » Sharonrb11
Thanks for being honest and sharing your truth. There are many individuals on here that share this aspect, and lived out similar experience. Chiron conjunction to Mars individuals also express similar issues as those with other hard aspect. Healing begins when we´re ready to face and deal with our deepest wound.

There are several chiron in the 11th housers on here that are very active on this website. If you want to hear their experience. Maybe they can share their personal experience with you. It´s one thing to read a general and cover up expression of this aspect, but when you hear others story it makes it more poignant. This is when the journey to true healing begin, plus you´ve the support of fellow individuals around you.

Here is a link to a another chiron post https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…

It started out as those with chiron in the 7th but a couple individuals with chiron in the 11th responded.
December 1, 2019 at 10:18
(Pisces) bluerosepetals » Sharonrb11
I´m sorry about that. :8: Do you still wish to pursue teaching?
December 1, 2019 at 09:07
(Gemini) Sharonrb11 » bluerosepetals
I´m definitely not an overly assertive person, I can be if need be but it´s never comfortable or easy. I also have trouble with anger, in that it´s very repressed. I´ve never had many friends, and I often feel let down by the ones that I do have. I remember expressing my desire to be a teacher when I was much younger, and my friends basically said I wouldn´t be any good at that. Their opinion influenced me enough to give up that dream. So I guess a lot of what you´ve said kind of fits!
December 1, 2019 at 09:03
(Gemini) Sharonrb11 » Veil
Thank you for all the info! I can see why there is a link between abuse and this aspect, it´s quite common for anger to become a problem in those who experience abuse or rape. I was abused as a child, and I also have trouble expressing anger, it´s like I never feel I have the right to be angry so I end up apologising if I express it. I´m not sure how the Leo 11th house and Taurus 8th house play into this aspect though.
November 30, 2019 at 23:56
(Pisces) bluerosepetals
I´m not sure, but what comes to mind is a certain block in expressing assertiveness, aggression or sexuality, due to feeling wounded in peer groups or a block in pursuing your dreams because of it. It´s like you want to do it, but you don´t or find it difficult to do because of a fear of not being appreciated by others.
November 30, 2019 at 22:27
(Capricorn) Veil
Chiron in hard aspect to Mars could also be associated with rape or abuse. Almost everyone I´ve spoke to who have Chiron in hard aspect in connection to Mars said they were rape or felt raped by someone. This is my findings with individuals I spoke with, who have this aspect.
November 30, 2019 at 22:02
(Capricorn) Veil
I found this on the web for your chiron square mars;

Mars aspecting Chiron natally indicates a deep association with the sacred warrior archetype. Chiron square Mars creates a tendency to try to avoid transmutation. The natives are very aware of the power of Chiron because of the square, and they develop all kinds of strategies for avoiding Uranian energy until they experience their Uranus opposition. This position is like the way most of us feel about going to the dentist. Mars is aggressive use of energy, and Chiron is a breakthrough to the other side, so this native is being challenged to develop new and unusual strategies for living

Mars square Chiron is one of the ultimate ‘stuck’ aspects. People with this natal placement can glow with energy, but often they don’t know what to do with it, or are scared to do anything with it. They can carry so much static charge that your hair stands up with you get near them, but they struggle to discharge the energy.

Asking for what we want, or self-assertiveness, is the main challenge for people with Chiron-Mars aspects. They might find themselves apologizing after an “outburst” of anger, self-assertion, or statement of desire–somehow feeling ashamed. The Mars expression can be unusual and come across as outbursts because of the lack of confidence in the validity of their desires or whether their personal desires deserve to be met. There can also be some physical clumsiness or awkwardness. The main challenge for Chiron-Mars people is to learn to accept their own desires and feelings of anger as valid so that when they do express them, they express them naturally and with confidence.

Chiron square Mars you will meet people and situations in which you have to be assertive. But you have to use your anger in the right way, which can be very difficult. We’re talking about a wound, so it hurts and the most easy thing to do is be angry and lash out at the people that are hurting you. You have to transform your anger in a way, that lets you be assertive without being only angry. In that way you heal yourself and you grow spiritually.

I hope it´s helpful :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »