Offering help

November 29, 2019 at 11:09 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
Offering help
Hi,
since this forum might be the best place to find people with questions regards astrology and spiritualism, i am looking for 3 people whom i could offer my help.

The reason being is that i want to work towards becoming an (therapeutic) astrologer, but done in my way. I hope to offer a complete different approach in which the other can feel nurtured. A one-on-one consultation where i combine various knowledge and own experience to serve guidance along the path of life.

I have been focused on synastry, composite, soulconnections, lunar/solar return and birthcharts.
There is still a long way ahead of me to study, but through practice i am able to grow.
My help is personal in which i give a part of my energy, i approach the question through multiple perspectives such as psychology, spiritualism, astrology. But with a kind reality slap to keep you grounded.

Questions regards sex, soulconnection, struggle, abuse, relationships do get my attention and feed my curiosity to dig deeper for answers and solutions. Since Astrology signifies mostly options, possibilities and opportunities i do look at a question from a more realistic point of view but with the open mindedness of using tools that spiritualism offers. You could see me as a (natural born) therapist (such as your local psychologist) but with a spiritual touch.

This way i am hoping to put my knowledge and help into practice, and may ask for an evaluation so that i´m able to know more about my own worth and value towards helping others (because i am deadly selfcritical).

What i need is a short but clear story of the situation, the chart(s) and the question or concern. Take note of possible time differences since i live in Belgium and the majority of Astro-seek does have some time difference with me, therefore it could take some time for me to reply.

Feel free to message me or reply here, but the full service goes towards 3 people only, so that it wont be to chaotic for me aswell. It´s a practice to help me climb towards building my own bussiness as a helping soul for those in need.

thank you

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 30, 2019 at 12:17
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » Morena.Lu
Thank you :) :78:
November 30, 2019 at 12:16
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » IIyyaarr13
Why do you have to be so negative tho
November 29, 2019 at 23:09
(Taurus) Morena.Lu
Good luck! :37: :29:
November 29, 2019 at 17:06
(Aquarius) ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎     
Everything is P l U t O niiC!! 😂🤣

Nice way to hide behind stuffzzz
November 29, 2019 at 16:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MelodicBlu
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh, but I know you are, :4: :3:
November 29, 2019 at 16:50
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » Davis212
haha you say ´dare´ ? i am living in this plutonian mind :122:
November 29, 2019 at 16:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MelodicBlu
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sure; always, :-). And if you dare go inside this Plutonian mind, just let me know, haha. Of course, you would have my complete feedback. You can even use me as a guinea pig, :4:
November 29, 2019 at 16:11
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » bluerosepetals
Thank you kindly for the nice words :)
November 29, 2019 at 16:10
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » Davis212
Thank you, i appreciate the support :)
November 29, 2019 at 15:57
(Pisces) bluerosepetals
Hey MelodicBlu!

I think you´re doing a great thing. :1: Good luck!
November 29, 2019 at 15:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I am glad you are doing this, sweetie; go for it, :1: :15:
November 29, 2019 at 14:17
(Aries) nutelina
Well I can tell you that I did the Avatar course which goes quite deep on a level with practical excersizes for one, two and groups. It´s quite expensive for an un-accredited course but it´s well worth it to a certain point. So I´d use that together with everything else I have experience with, including life experience and now some astrology.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »