Do Virgos ever admit there faults ?

November 28, 2019 at 15:45 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Touggluckhehe94
Do Virgos ever admit there faults ?
My whole life I’ve had rocky, but close relationships with Virgos. The one thing that ticks me off is that I feel they never own up to there faults or admit they were wrong. That’s coming from someone with a Libra/Scorpio Cusp sun and Leo moon here and I am an intense perfectionist & really, really, really critical with my approach on things. I’ve noticed every Virgo I’ve been close with doesn’t really admit they were wrong or own up to mistakes as if they are to perfect. Yes I can admit a Virgo has hurt me two have, but I’ve had other Virgos who have helped me as well even the bad ones. It’s like they never can really say “I’m sorry” though unless they are gaining something from it. Which I find annoying there’s probably some really lovely Virgos out there but with my experiences I never feel like they are genuine at heart when owning up to there mistakes and I see through it. I will kindly admit my faults or toxic traits I really or what I did badly but when it comes to some Virgos I’ve noticed they cant because of pride, but are there Virgos out there who actually own up to mistakes ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 2, 2019 at 02:52
(Virgo) goofygoobers
I can´t speak for other Virgos, but I do my best to admit when I´m wrong. I have a habit of apologizing a lot due to my childhood and I tend to blame myself for things I probably shouldn´t. It´s hard to find a good balance between admitting your faults and taking responsibility for something that isn´t within your control.
December 1, 2019 at 05:30
(Scorpio) David Evans
As a Virgo moon and Mars, I do admit my faults, though it´s hard due to how self critical I already am. Like I´m just adding more criticism to myself, when I probably do that to myself too much to begin with.

Hope that helps you understand, or perhaps it´s just me.

Best wishes yo! :37:
November 30, 2019 at 19:15
(Gemini) Sinem
If there is a problem with a "virgo", it is possible to solve the issue without criticizing it and discussing it immediately... If you are patient, first give him the right, then give your opinion and do it calmly. Then leave it alone, And don´t give him that chance again. Be as analyst as he is and get the upper hand
November 29, 2019 at 18:51
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
What if in a future life I have five planets in both the geocentric chart :182: and heliocentric chart :182:, I would have to toughen up to those who shout "KILL THE MESSENGER!!!" That toughening up starts with the other negative mutable sign! :76:
November 29, 2019 at 03:37
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
:44: :37:
November 29, 2019 at 02:58
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Somewhere out there, is a Virgo criticizing your misuse of "there" in the title.

*their

:61:
November 29, 2019 at 02:43
(Pisces) fishscales
My #2 at work is a Virgo...

She is very aware, communicative, and realistic about her faults

Some, like her disorganization (she´s a very odd Virgo), she makes no effort to correct, and just laughs about it... But she has made leaps and bounds in the areas of self-discipline, positive attitude, and self confidence... All faults she admitted to having years ago that she said she wanted to work on... and then actually did...

She has no problem owning up to everyday, run of the mill mistakes either.
November 28, 2019 at 22:51
(Sagittarius) GoldenLion5
I admit my wrongs. But not everyone will.
November 28, 2019 at 20:52
(Aries) nutelina » MarvinReal
Well indeed you are outspoken and that´s good :15: It´s funny how you make a fuss of things but you have given me food for thought by doing this and I have found it is good to critize relationships and behaviour some of the time. If it endures it is good, if not, it was not good to begin with perhaps. :44:
November 28, 2019 at 20:50
(Aries) nutelina » MarvinReal
Exavtly, Virgo should be already critising themselves, I have seen this however mostly with friends with moon in Virgo but there it acts differently, it´s more emotional?
November 28, 2019 at 20:33
(Virgo) MarvinReal » MarvinReal
Btw, giving direct example from astro-seek, right now, I know I did mistake even to react on it and give my reply, I should stay out. Many times the same thing. Sometimes the best reaction is no reaction and minding my own business only. It depends what is it about, and to whom you speak. I noticed (some) other signs never apologize instead. It´s not weakness. It often winning you the other side. First emotion I mostly arise from others is hate, but sometimes it transforms into something better than hate.
November 28, 2019 at 20:06
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » MarvinReal
My independence, occasional arrogance, combination of softness and dominance drives many crazy.
===
haha, you really are a strange guy Marvin :))

I was recently surprised by your "Friend request" and didn´t know, how to react :63:

Now I checked your chart again ... and I see, that you have Venus in tight conjunction with MC :75:
(I guess it "helps" you to soften all those strict and uncompromising Virgo/Scorpio placements :15:)
November 28, 2019 at 19:26
(Virgo) MarvinReal » nutelina
Not only on forum. In private communication as well. In real life much more. The point is, in my case, I am able of self retrospective and awareness, so I mostly know when I did mistake. Sometimes I realize it after very long time, but it´s my mistake and I blame myself, don´t need others to blame me. When someone else telling me, how can I defend except of ´I know that, sorry´. Although I am not a type of ´nice guy´. I have my boundaries, rules and attitudes. My independence, occasional arrogance, combination of softness and dominance drives many crazy.
November 28, 2019 at 19:25
(Aries) nutelina » orkest
LOL, there might be actually something about this. They are opposite to Pisces but like Libra is opposite to Aries, I once loved and now I´m not so sure... Libra loves Cancer and Capricorn loves Libra so I hope they have a fine 3-some one day and we can happily live with our Taurus, Pisces and Scorpio friends ever after :2:
November 28, 2019 at 19:15
(Aries) nutelina
I think I saw Marvin apologize on the forum multiple times. So ask Marvin :3:

And what odd are there being born in the sign of Virgo, 1/12?
November 28, 2019 at 17:39
(Capricorn) Blue tree81
Namaste.
The only virgo i know is a pure angelic sister.
Intaking only prana and light almost 8 years no other food..

According to me top ranking in enlightenment list.

Can there a possibility in terms of their interacting zodiac signs like what i mean is virgos behave in a certain fashion with aquarius/ Aries/pisces and another way to other earth signs
November 28, 2019 at 17:08
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I asked my Virgo friend this question .

They replied....”What faults?!” Ha ha

Actually I think they do , to themselves.

Though everyone is an individual, so this is a generalization.

The close Virgo friends I have had are always very interested in what is going on, figuring out stuff.
So they don’t reflect on themselves as much because they are focused on externals.
November 28, 2019 at 16:24
(Sagittarius) orkest
I don´t know why but the least I understand Virgos.

I used to listen to one guy called Sadhguru, Virgo huh? But however he wouldn´t say how spiritual awakened he is, he´s very egoistical in my opinion. Although he speaks about sublime things I can´t criticize.

For me Virgo = Veirdo

Please help me understand you.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »