Influence on money

November 18, 2019 at 09:00 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
Influence on money
I guess it´s a topic many are concerned about when u don´t have much of it..
So i wanted to ask if someone has more knowledge about all things that have to do with money in the birthchart.

Within my own birthchart, i was born with southnode in Gemini in 2nd house. Money doesn´t mean so much to me, but i do need to have a certain amount of money on my savings inorder to not stress. Recently i went below this budget, and it makes me incredibly nervous and pissed.

My current situation is, that i havn´t been working for a year almost due to being ´sick´ such as mental/emotional instability, trauma processing, and started therapy in the beginning of october, after many attempts on my own to fix my internal struggles and traumas.
Because of this i am dependent on the financial safety net, and i don´t earn much, there has been lots of bullshit in paperwork not being done by others or late payments every damn month, etc etc.

I am deeply concerned about my money, more so because i need to support my child and that´s the biggest reason for me feeling stressed out by having only 37 euros for the rest of the month.. I have seen my money decreasing rapidly, and since i will be home from work for some more time, i just don´t know how to look at this whole situation. I want to make money on my own, but don´t know how to start, i hate waiting for money to come in (by financial safety net) i didn´t do shit for, since it´s a loser amount of money anyway.

Is anyone able to tell me a bit more about my financial situation according to my birthchart, Any reasons why i am so poor due to transits, progressions, solar arc... ?
A new solar return began recently, is there any indication for loss of money, or hopefully an increase of it?

Thank you in advance.. help would be very very very much appreciated..

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 12, 2020 at 13:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user arush79, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You are actually a very talented person than you realise.You can express your talent and use it to earn...i hope this link might helps you and you might find a offline work on this website.It has wide variety of opportunity to earn money...

www.fiverr.com!
November 19, 2019 at 21:19
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » goldenlion32
Thank you, your reply has great information and knowledge that opens new perspectives to me. I have Saturn return 3 times in 1 year soon, due to being it in retrograde at my birthdegree.. Im not sure what kind of wild road thats ahead of me, but i guess i should brace myself, since events are normally not a usual type, but really plutonic themed. I can see my current job being a boring ´class´ of shit i have to learn about, yet i have been abscent for almost a year by now, actually longer, because it all started (being home from work) in may 2018.
Really, if there is something that i have learned along the way , is the experience of sex from every kind of perspective, to getting in touch with people within the sexindustry. my whole life is build around sex. I get stumbled into thoughts of : ´Shit man, what is the universe trying to tell me´ .

I remember i found out that my career will be activated, indeed after saturn return, but at age 32. Than my 10th house is activated. And my 10th being in capricorn, i sure will experience some delay within having some kind of success. Yet its this wandering around within ´what should i do´ mixed with wandering around within myself, having to focus onto my mental/emotional health, making the whole deal of being a human being so damn heavy, because its everything, at the same time. and not just some basic mental health thing, but serious derailed behaviour through sexual traumas. Besides that, i sometimes believe this is my calling. to help others with sexual issues of all sorts, because i know damn well what this is about
November 19, 2019 at 20:10
(Taurus) nutelina » MelodicBlu
I know what you are talking about but I can say that good work can offer tremendous support. No state or burocracy will have feelings, it is your work, what you are good at that creates value for other people. They will appreciate you and you don´t have to talk about your private life at all.

There are jobs in graphics, people like to play games, visit websites, there are jobs in call centers where you can be when you have time. You can do volunteer work. Don´t work for money, work for value.
November 19, 2019 at 19:40
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » MelodicBlu
I think after you pass your Saturn in Return you might do better. I just went through my work history astrologically Pretty much it depends on the outer Planets of Pluto, Neptune, and Uranus. When energies shift you usually move on to the next phase of life.

Right now you´re in Capricorn Pluto and of course as you stated working with fashion or clothing (Retail). It´s teaching you about marketing, sales, putting up ads, whatever the daily tasks of running a business. Which is training you for later in life when you hit the 10th house of Career.

Most individuals don´t have much of "Real Jobs" before Saturn Return. Which your Saturn Return is next year. So prior to this what did you do for training or education. And then you might be forced somehow into job training or education.

In my Saturn in Taurus Return I was just getting off welfare from Saturn in Pisces and Saturn in Aries is when the welfare started the work first program. I went to the job gave me (Home Health Aide) in Saturn in Aries when to get the Nurse Aide certificate C.E.N.A. Worked full time.

Saturn in Taurus I had training from the County Mental Health for Adult Foster Care Homes for Mentally Impaired.

Never know how you get a job.

Fortunately, Saturn in Aquarius is coming. Jupiter in Capricorn will probably do something for you there if the South Node Cap, Saturn, and Pluto aren´t putting enough pressure on you.

First month I worked as a Nurse Aide, absolutely hated it. I loved it the rest of the time. Became one of the best.

What´s your plan. You´re usually right on target. I signed up for Human Services (Social Work) in Uranus in Pisces. Studied everything Holistic in Uranus in Aries.

Really, life kind of pushes you in the right direction when it is time.
November 19, 2019 at 15:11
November 19, 2019 at 14:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MelodicBlu
System message: Post has been written by user ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎     , who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
No! Not camo pants pls! ?
November 18, 2019 at 20:36
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » fishscales
Thats one thing what im very confused about.. the nodal house placement that changes.. makes a lot of difference, however i relate more to the 8th house northnode , aswell as the 2nd house southnode.. i dont give a shit about family, money also doesnt matter much to me, unlessssss i go below a certain budget, i need some sort of independent safety net of my own. in a way i can relate a bit to the nodal placement of 3rd and 9th house, such as always seeking higher wisdom and learning opportunities, always trying to see the positive thing within really fucked up negative stuff into all things that cross my path, the southnode in 3rd i could relate to, only in certain relationships, that i just dont communicate and build shit up
November 18, 2019 at 12:50
(Pisces) fishscales » MelodicBlu
Pretty sure most of the stuff mentioned was the same in Placidus... Taurus ruling the 2nd, and Venus/Jupiter in the 7th...not sure about the Uranus transit... You might wanna double check

One thing that came up different was the positioning of your nodal axis...Whole signs give you a 3/9 I believe...
November 18, 2019 at 12:32
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » fishscales
Thanks for your input Fishscales :) You using whole sign system? than yeah i can see and understand why my finances are being so unstable. but through placidus i have no idea what causes this instability.. T Jupiter is sextile to my natal venus and jupiter currently.. must be a good period somehow, but it isnt.
November 18, 2019 at 12:11
(Pisces) fishscales
Taurus rules your second house, which it itself is not bad for financial affairs.

Venus, ruler of the second is conjunct Jupiter... Another good configuration for finances.

Now, Venus and the Venus/Jupiter conjunction are located in the 7th house... Which could show that financial security and expansion will come through partnership...not necessarily a romantic partnership... It also shows that security on a deeper level is most likely achieved through partnership as well

Venus is trine Saturn, which could mean that financial security won´t be attained in a meteoric, explosive way, but through steady and sustained effort... And could be somewhat delayed...

Transiting Uranus is in your 2nd house, showing alot of financial ups and downs...maybe sudden gains, maybe sudden losses... During the transit period
November 18, 2019 at 10:03
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » MarvinReal
Yes i am able to work, but it´s dependent on what kind of work and environment. I am best at working alone, behind the scene. I know i am able to overwork myself when i do what i love doing. Now i am employed at fakking bershka, u kno, the sister of Zara (clothingstore) i puke on jobs like this. I love serving others, but not as a fekkn slave that cleans shit up after you, u feel me? retail jobs can kiss my ass, never returning that shit.. I love physical work aswell, dont really prefer desk jobs, unless its digital nomad job..
I have poor lower back and shoulders, so i cant do certain kinds of physical jobs. I have been workig parttime, always. like 27 hours a week. I refuse to perform more hours such as a fulltime job, because being home to do my duties as a mom is more imporetant to me. unless its digital nomad, than i am willing to work until past midnight, for real.
I dont have some sort of education. only highschool; arts..
Im working on a certificate for astrology, need to resume urgently, i have been learning more out of research i do on my own..

Can u clarify what you mean by repeating patterns, you mean within my solar return? what is dis, another shit year?
November 18, 2019 at 09:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MelodicBlu
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
If you are in such situation, astrology won´t help much. I can see only repeating themes of pain and blockades from birth chart and solar return and solar+birth charts. Definitely not happy time in life. (I have combination of bad things and good, which is perfect for me).

The question is: are you able to work at all or not? Having a child is demanding for single mother. How about health? Fit for work? Could you work part-time, anything more than zero hours? Could you do some job below your education, to make some money in few months, gain employability skill and then quit? And other thoughts you can have yourself....
November 18, 2019 at 09:11
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » MarvinReal
lol wa, what u wanna create?
Green is the color of my karma, i stay the fuck away from that
November 18, 2019 at 09:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I could sponsor you, because eventually I want to create something like this https://m.youtube.com/watch/… Green atmosphere this time?!
YouTube
YouTube

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »